Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u soo much guys for all those song sugessions.. we are really happy to see our readers helping us out
it means a lot to Us
thank u again
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Hey ZaYantics,

Here is the next Chapter of Fanaa. I know I'm really late and it's a rather short update for 2 reasons. First, you know I had been on a break from IF so I and Tee could not discuss this. And once I come back, we get such a hot sizzling SR that I could not think of something decent. My gutter mind was too active πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› And also, I'm too lazy! So typing was one more thing that caused the delay. And the second reason, which is mainly for the short update is that the party has its own surprise and I did not want to split it after one point. So I will be leaving you at that point today...so this is basically a filler to give you a feel of people's equation with each other. But many things that might seem like silly things here could become important later based on our mood πŸ˜›

Ok that is enough of kitkit I guess...

Let me jump into

CHAPTER 2

Party?

Barkat Villa

Shazia's POV

How do I convince zain now! Mummy was clearly upset. He straight away rejected. He did not even want to know who was hosting the party! Adamant much! I know he has a party of his own to attend but he attends those idiotic ones every other day. He could accompany us this time right. Why am I even cribbing? When has he ever attended any corporate party? He always says they are boring or fixes any international meetings at that time deliberately. But this is not a corporate party, is it? Mir uncle has organized to welcome his daughter back home right? But zain! Why would he even listen! But I can let it go as well... I'll call him. No! he would not even listen! Text? He will atleast read if not reply... ya that's right... now where is my phone??? Ah right there...

Me: Zain, tum kal aaj rath party me aa rahe ho kya?

43 seconds..exactly 43 seconds had passed when my phone buzzed. My eyes widened...he replied! He can't ignore his Miss.World, can he? I grinned and opened the message

Zainu: Nope...

My smile faded... but my phone buzzed again

Zainu: aap bhi jaa rahe ho? its a corporate party right? Will it not be boring? *yawn*

Phew! Finally on track

Me: ha main bhi jaa rahi hoon.. aur tumse kisne kaha ki yeh corporate party hai?

Phat came the reply

Zainu: then?? Phir kaisa party hai?

Eager ha??? Chalo zyaada sataungi nahi

Me: Mir Khan uncle's daughter has returned from London..its her welcome party..

There was no reply.. thinking??? Or ignoring????

Zainu: even then, it will be boring! Even otherwise, I've gotta attend another party.

Me: Zain yeh party important hai!

Zainu: kyu?

Me: common zain... naatak band karo! Tum bhi jaante ho.. KC is building the next Barkat Royale venture and most probably you will be the incharge

Zainu: so?

Enough! What does he think of himself! I'm pleading him that does not mean he will sit on my head!

Zainu: what time is the party?

My eyes were just saved from popping out! But why is he asking? looks like its my turn now ... a smirk automatically made its way to my lips

Me: kyu? Tumhe toh interest hi nahi hai! Aur tumhara woh party??

There was no reply for a while

Zainu: emm... my party got cancelled :(

Me : got cancelled or you cancelled it? ;) :P

The reply was instantaneous!

Zainu: got cancelled!!! :|

Zainu: Bobby was supposed to host it! :/

Oh now I get it! How can bobby host a party at the disco when there is a party at home?

Me: at 8 :)

Zainu: I'll think of it

Me: I'll tell mummy that you'll be there

Zainu: I said I'll think!

Me: I know what it means :P

Mission accomplished! Now let me go tell mummy the good news. She will be very happy with me... for once!

Khan Mansion

7:45 PM

Bobby's POV

Dad had not even celebrated my birthday with so much grandeur! All the arrangements are just so perfect. But what's the use? I should have been enjoying with my friend... dancing the night away at the disco. But here I stand, ready to welcome guests for that Aloo's party! Urg! Why me? I would not have even been here had I not known that zain might come here. And I have invited some of my friend as well. I'm sure zain would dance only with me. Who else can be of zain's taste? I am of-course the hottest and the sexiest. Aloo is just a little taller than me. And my 7 inch heals will definitely make me look taller. So now there's no doubt, I'm gonna be his girl tonight. There, I hear dad calling me.

"Bobby beta, yaha auo. Usmaan saab aaye hai". Now that makes me really happy. Zain's family is here. That means he is here too. I happily grin and nearly run to them only to have myself disappointed! He was nowhere to be seen but I had my duties! "Assalam-o-alaikum Uncle, Assalam-o-alaikum aunty" and I repeated the same for Fahad Bhai and Shazia Bhabi too and was greeted back and complimented by all including that little monster Saif! The first thing I'm gonna do after my nikah with Zain is throw this creature into some hostel! I so hate him! I just don't get what his problem is! And I end up getting glares from Zain when I scold that monster for his idiotic pranks!

I was still glaring at him when my dad asked the best question he had ever asked in his life, "Zain nazar nahi aa raha hai Usmaan Saab?". Uncle looked at aunty for a second before answering, "woh.. Mir Saab who aane hi waala tha par koi kaam me atak gaya hai. Jaise hi kaam khatam hojayega, woh aajayega". He did not seem convincing to me though and to add fuel was the look which aunty gave to shazia bhabi. As though she was responsible and bhabi quietly lowered her head and moved her hands over that little monster's shoulder. Daal me kuch toh kaala hai. I know aunty is not so in love with bhabi ever since Fahad bhai had introduced her 7 years ago but things still don't seem to be all fine. Why am I bothering though? I should be sad, shouldn't I? Zain was not here! I'm sure Aloo will be too happy! She did not want to meet zain. That was the second reason I wanted zain to be here. I have no idea why but I don't like her. I just don't! but I have to bear her her for a lifetime now! Dad seems to be abnormally serious about that creature. Not sure why, but I feel he either loves her a lot or wants her for some purpose. Now that's something I care less about though!

5 minutes later

Usmaan Abdullah's POV

All the arrangements are so beautiful. Mashallah! Mir saab had done a great job. And he cordially welcomed us as soon as the five of us entered and called his daughter, younger daughter Bobby. She was all ready for the party and looked pretty as usual. She greeted all of us and seemed to particularly concentrate on our chote navaab saif. These kids! Awkwardness is what we felt when he asked me about Zain. Shazia had informed us that zain was going to come to the party but he had not made it there. Suraiyya begum was clearly upset and at that moment, more embarrassed! Poor shazia! I just hope zain does not give her another reason and comes here. I can see her socializing with the younger lot of ladies while suraiyya begum seems to discussing about her new cookery book with her old friends. Fahad was with a bunch of corporate guests and here I stand admiring all this, with a happy satisfied smile lighting up my face. If only he was there, this all would have seemed perfect!as these thoughts made their way into my mind, Mir saab approached me "toh kaisa lag raha hai aapko Usmaan saab?" "badhiya! Sab kuch aapne itna ache se organize kiya hai ki Mashallah! Its just perfect!". He smiled nodding "Meri jaan hai meri Aliya. Uske liye itna bhi na karoon toh kaise". He really seemed to love his daughter a lot but where was she? " Us bacchi ke liye aapka pyaar toh dikh hi raha hai Mir saab par woh

Khud dikhayi nahi de rahi" I said jovially making him laugh too " aahi rahi hai Usmaan saab. Bas sab ki aane ke intezaar thi. Abb sab log aa gaye hai toh main use bhi bula deta hoon" "intezaar hai hume bhi unhe dekhne ki"

He excused himself and moved towards the dice and held the mike in his hands. He seems to clear his throat. Despite being one of the business tycoons of Mumbai, he has hosted very few parties so his experience in addressing a gathering is quite less you see. So he did seem a little nervous. He did not want to go wrong on such a special day.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm really happy that all of you accepted my invitation and have come here to share my joy. Aaj maine yeh party iss liye organize kiya hai kyunki main aap sabko meri zindagi ki sabse khaas insaan se milana chahta hoon. 10 saal pehle who apni khwaabon ki peecha karte hue mujhse door gayi thi. Aur aaj unhi sapnon ko haqeekat me badal ne ke baad, who wapis mere paas lauti hai.woh ahi meri badi beti, meri jaan, Aliya Mir Khan." He announced and looked towards his left where the spot light flashed on a young beautiful girl.

She looks just beautiful. My Aliya would have been like this too. Or would she be more beautiful? No. That's probably not possible as in front me stood one of the most beautiful girls I have seen. But still, my Aliya was beautiful too! As I stood comparing my Aliya to this Aliya, I failed to realize that Aliya had addressed the party and cut the cake too. I was shaken out of thoughts only when Fahad placed his hand on my shoulder. "Dad, aap yhik toh hai na? main kab se aapko bula raha hoon" " ha miyaan, main bilkul thik hoon. bas... Zain ke bare me soch raha tha" "Dad aap toh jaante hai na, uska mood kab kaise hota hai who toh zain khud nahi jaanta." Fahad is right! Zain is always unpredictable

"Assalam-o-alaikum uncle" that one of the sweetest voices. I turn around to find Aliya, smiling at me "Walaik-um-assalam beta" "Assalam-o-alaikum bhaijaan" she addressed Fahad and he greated her when Mir Khan joined us. "Aliya beta, yeh hai Usmaan saab" "jaanti hoon dad. Kaafi kuch suna hai maine inke bare me aur padha bhi hai. 4 baar Businessman of the Year jeetne ke baad, kaun nahi pehchaanen ge Barkat Royale ki owner, one and only Usmaan Abdullah ko? I'm infact proud that I'm meeting him" she said making me feel humbled. But I had to change the topic. "bte tumne London me kaunse University me padhai kiya hai?" "Oxford School of business studies." I'm impressed. If I'm not wrong, I had heard Mr.Qureshi say that she is a gold medalist and now knowing that it is the gold medal of Oxford, I must say that she is very intelligent. " bahut khoob beta.. aise hi tarakki karte rehna" "waise bhi humaare Zain bhi kuch kam thodi na ha. Hai kaha zain? Abb tak nahi aaya?" Mir asked. Now what do I tell? I can't think of any answer though!

"Lijiye Aagaya" Fahad. And I there I see my Pride standing at the door. As dashing as ever in his black suit. Men will be jealous I'm sure. And I'm used to seeing girls drool over him though! i turned towards Aliya to introduce her to zain expecting an admiring look in her eyes but what I get to see was shoch! Wait... am I seeing anger too?

Zain's look

pic credit:harshad FC

So that's it for now folks. Do let us know what you think about the chapter

Constructive criticism is most welcome...infact more welcome than appreciation as both of us are amateurs and your suggestions will help us improve

Do hit the LIKE button as that is our inspiration to continue the story

Thank u so much

-Tee and Vinu ❀️

For PMs- BUDDY ME (vinu127) and like the Main post (1st post on the 1st page). Pls do send a buddy request otherwise sending PMs could get really tedious. Hope you understand. Thank you

ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res ..first commentπŸ˜›
unres!!! first..this feeling!!😎

ahh..shazia k paas achanak dimaag aa gaya lag raha hai..good!!samosa khane k alawa bhi kuch accha kaam kiya usna...😲..LUV U SHAZIA...use convince to kar diya..

Do i need to say dat i hate..no no DETEST BOBBY!!!😑😑
but dont wry my buttercup..i LUV UπŸ€—

I was reading n waiting for aliya ki entry...aliya ki entry in spot light..WOW!!i felt gr8 reading dat😳

n zain aa gaya zain aa gaya!!!*jumps around**
but anger kyu..now ye mystery is killing me...jaldi dono k milau tee n vinu!!!

of course bohot hi awesome tha!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³and now dat u ppl r back..update fast...!!!
Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
dayan tum bhi naπŸ˜†
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tum hi ho
Sorry can only think of this πŸ˜†
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mera b reswa phir
Timing achi hai meri
Edited by -Hinaloveasya- - 10 years ago
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

dayan tum bhi naπŸ˜†

pehli baar me first hu..sry avi!!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
res..😭
-----------
Chalo chodo atleast first page me to meri comment hai na...!!
Ye kya kiya...?you left me in confusion..!!
Why was Aliya angry...??
Zain was dashing...!!..So no Nafisa...??
This chapter was amazing...Well written...Awesome...!!
Will you update soon...??
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amaaazzziiinnnggg πŸ‘

Zain is too hot...curious abt aliyas look πŸ˜†
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Loved it