thank u so much for the lovely comments guys
here is the first chapter
hope you'll like this too😳
it's not proof read so pls ignore the mistakes

CHAPTER 1
I Miss you

Mumbai Convocation hall

Usman Abdullah's POV

I'm missing you today my friend! It's been 10 years but I still can't get over the fact that you are not around me, sharing this award with me. How I wish you were here! I hear the lady on the dice speak about our dream- The Barkat Royale, whose foundation we both lay together and had promised to take forward as one. But you decided to part away leaving me all alone. I'm truly missing you.

"A man of great vision, let me welcome Mr. Usman Abdullah, the Chairman of Barkat Royale chain of Hotels to receive the Businessman of the Year 2014 Award form our President" says the lady on the dice and I walk up to the dignified man standing there with a trophy in his hand, one which every businessman dreams of and is going to be mine... and should have been ours!

"Congratulations Mr.Abdullah" said the President and I just smile and take the trophy from him and mouth a "Thank you sir" and walk to the podium when the MC invited me to give an acceptance speech.

I'm missing you way too much now! Ok... But I have to do this. Taking a deep breath, I start, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm really humbled to receive this coveted award for the 4th time in a row. But the fact remains the same. It's not just me but the entire staff of Barkat Royale who work so hard, my family and well-wishers who support me who are responsible for what Barkat Royale is today. Some who are with me even now and a few who are not" and my eyes see Mir Khan giving a knowing smile. And why not? He was one of the very few who actually understood what I meant. Such an utter gentleman he is! Despite me giving him immense pain at one point of time in his life, he is still one of my closest family friends and a true well-wisher. Smiling back at him, I continued "So thank you to all those people who have been a part of my journey till now and also all the dignitaries here. Thank you all" and moved back and joined the gathering which later moved towards the party hall.

Mir saab was there. He was walking towards me and I took steps towards him and hugged him " Mubarak ho Usman saab" he said patting my back " aapko aise dekhke bahut khusi ho raha hai." I felt really humbled. A business tycoon himself, the owner of one of the best construction companies in Asia -the Khan Constructions, Mir Khan is possibly the best human I have met and his words have always stayed by my side... especially when you stranded me! Pulling back from the hug, I aked him, "Kya baat hai Mir saab, aaj aap kuch zyaada hi khush nazar aa rahe hai... yeh sirf mera award jeetne ki wajah se toh nahi ho sakta hai" he did seem to be very happy. A shine in his eyes told that. His face lit up and a happy smile adorned his face as he spoke , " Ha Usman saab.. aaj hum bahut khush hai. Meri badi beti kal hi London se wapis aayi apni padhayi poori karke."

Mir saab had another daughter? But he had not mentioned it to me! Never in the 10 years of our friendship! "Aapki ek aur beti hai? Aapne toh uski zikr kabhi nahi ki!" he looked prepared! He had expected it may be " Ha Usman saab who kya hai na aap toh jaante hai ki 10 saal pehle toh humare beech koi baatein thi nahi" I nodded sadly. That was the phase where we had too many misunderstandings or should I say misconceptions! I snapped out of my thoughts as he continued, " Tab who London chali gayi, apne maama ke paas, waha pe padhayi karne aur Bobby yaha mere saath reh gayi. Aur hum log jab bhi baatein karte the, zain aur bobby ki hi baatein hoti thi na.. aliya ki bare me baat hi nahi aayi"

Mir's POV

Mujhe pata tha Usmaan saab ki aap yeh zaroor puchenge.. aur mera jawaab tayyaar tha.. shayad koi aur naam bolta toh aap iss kahaani ko sach nahi maante.. lekin "Aliya"! yeh naam sunte hi aap ko kuch aur sochne ki khayal bhi kyun aayegi aapke dimaag me? I noe how much this name will affect you.. isn't that exactly why I'm doing all this? its time u see my aliya too "usman saab, main aliya ki laut ne ki khushi me ek party throw kar raha hoon... aur main chahta hoon ki app apne khaandan ke saath humare ghar tashreef laein" . he was visibly snapped out of thoughts and looked around to gather words. happy to see him like this!" ji zaroor Mir saab ... hum sab zaroor aayenge" he said with a bright smile... is this man actually unaffected or is he covering up... I hope for the latter "ji abb main chalta hoon.. khuda hafis" he said and so did I. well abb bahut saari tayyariya karni hai iss party ke liye... gotta go inform Aliya about the Abdullahs' arrival and Bobby about Zain's.

In the evening

Khan mansion

Aliya's POV

This place is so boring! I've really got nothing to do! Unclehas not allowed me to go to the office. At home, what do you expect? I can't even drink a glass of water all by myself! I'll have to dismiss 10 servants to do that! And that Bobby! Urg! Does she know that there is something other than parties, dresses, sandals and make up in this world? Oh yes one more thing she knows... Zain! I've heard that names a 100 times till now! Not exaggerating! She spoke about how hot he is the entire afternoon! Zain is this... Zain is that... She was even about to open her album to show him! Thankfully I got a call and did not get to see her "hotter than Tom Cruise" guy! ok he might be hot but hotter than Tom? Like seriously? Girl, are you even for real? And on top of all this, she calls me "Aloo"! I hate that! Save me from this girl and her man someone! Though I seriously doubt if someone can... she is my sister now.

I let out a sigh in pity, for my own state when I heard a knock on my door. Mir uncle was standing at the door waiting for me to call him in which I did "As-salamu alaykum uncle". He shook his head in a negative and said " wa-alaikum asalam beta... aur uncle nahi abbu! Abb main tumhara abbu hoon!" the smile on my face faded as those words dug a few old memories of mine! " Aliya, yeh kya Dad Mom laga rakhi hai? Abbu aur Ammi bolo!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when uncle, I mean now my father shook me."kya hua beta?"he asked. He seemed concerned "kuch nahi uncle I mean D-Dad" I stammered... i can't call him Abbu, can I? Dad was fine!I had to do this so I smiled "aap kuch bataane aayethe?" I successfully diverted his attention.good job aliya. "Are haan bte. Who main yeh batane aaya tha ki tumhaare aane ki khushi me main ek party throw kar raha hoon ... jisme woh saare log aayenge jin ke liye tumhari lautne ki baat jaan na zaroori hai. Corporate clients, friends and of course the Abdullahs" the stress on the last word indicated what he intended.

Now I know what the intention of the party is! I gave him a knowing nod and he continued " Aur Aliya, tum jitni udaas aaj subah se ho, kal bhi aise hi rahogi toh party me accha nahi lagega!aur shayad kuch important logon ko shaq bhi ho sakta hai.. toh main chahta hoon ki tum lively and cheerful raho party me aur parso se tum mere saath office bhi chal sakti ho" the last line really cheered me up.. so I will finally be able to get over the boredom here which often send me back to my past! Those morons who changed my life 10 years ago will not be able to haunt me every second! This party is really important, isn't it?tayyari toh karni padegi! I chuckled to myself and bade a bye to dad.

At night(around 11pm)

Barkat Villa, Swimming pool area

Suraiyya's POV

I don't know whats wrong with Usmaan saab. Ever since he has returned form the function he seems so lost. He didn't even play with Saif! I got to talk to him. But where is he? Neither in our room nor the study! There's just one place left- the pool- towards which I'm walking right now! The poolside door is open... so that means he is there! I move towards the door and see! I'm not wrong. He is sitting by the pool, his legs immersed in the cold water. He still seems lost! Or is he in deep thought? Well now, talking is inevitable... he needs to tell me what's wrong. He cannot pressurize himself like this. Deciding to be determined, I walked up to him and sat beside him. I know he can sense my presence but he chooses not to look at me, making me feel he wants to hide something.

"Kya baat hai usman saab?jab se aaye hai ek dum udaas lag rahe hai... jaise kuch kho diya ho aura bb aise itni raat gaye pool ke paas baithe ho" "aisi koi baat nahi hai suraiyya begum...bus neend nahi aa rahi thi toh yaha taaza hawa khaane aaya." What does he think? That I'm going to buy this? No way Usmaan saab! "lekin aisa hua kya hai ki aap ki neend hi udd gayi?" he must have realized that he can't really hide things from me. He turned to face me . " aaj Mir saab mile the function me" now what does this have to do with him not being able to sleep? " aur unhone bataya ki unki badi beti London se wapis aayi hai" He has another daughter? I never knew this but why did we not know before ? "and her name is Aliya"

Now no more questions! I knew exactly what was bothering him! " toh aapko humari Aliya ki yaad aagayi!" I asked him. He nodded softly and looked away " kitna kuch hogaya na inn 10 saalon me suraiyya begum? Who humari bacchi jaisi thi... par aaj hume yeh tak nahi pata ki who kaha hai..kya kar rahi hai... uss bacchi ko hum yaad hai bhi ke nahin?" I could understand what he was going through! We loved her like our own daughter... one we never had... we have 2 lovely sons Fahad and Zain but we always wanted a daughter too which Allah did not give us and we had showered all that love on Aliya for nearly 15 years! My lips unknowingly curved into a smile as I remembered her antics as a child but it soon disappeared as the reality came crashing on me! She was no more... no more a part of our lives! I doubt if Zain and Fahad even consciously remember her! but usman saab still does! And I'm sure he will for the rest of his life!

I looked at him only find his eyes moist. I cupped his face his face and made him look at me and wiped the tears off. He held my hand and gave an assuring smile and was quick to add enthusiastically " waise Mir saab unki Aliya ki laut ne ki khushi me ek party organize kar rahe hai! Unhone hum sab ko bulaya hai...toh kal sham tayyar rahiye aur bacchon ko bhi reh dijiye especially Zain. Waqt lag sakta hai use manaane me agar uski koi aur party ho apne doston ke saath" oh yes! I had to actually convince my darling son to attend this party! I just hope he is not pre-occupied! He hasn't ever missed his late night parties with his friends in these 2 years no matter what! I chucked at the thought of my younger son's utpataang harkatein'and spoke up to usmaan saab, "abb chalein? Kaafi raat ho chuki hai" he nodded and got up and we both walked towards our room.

so that was it guys?
how was it?
crap, bad, boring, ok, good?
whatever it was, please do let us knowπŸ˜ƒ

For PMs... pls Buddy me(vinu127) and like the 1st post on Page 1
pls buddy me as well.. warna sending PMs is difficult i just realisedπŸ˜†
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
PMs will be sent in a while
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
Loved it
Sounds like a interesting story
Continue soon
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome vinu keep writing waiting for next chapter now...realy excited...try to use more english so that its easy to read than hindi ...since am not gud in hindiπŸ‘πŸ‘
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work vinu,
loved it😊
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow amazing strt loved it!!πŸ‘
thanks for the PM😊
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is really very intriguing and captivating . loved the first part and the air of mystery around it wants one to know more. Eagerly waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
-----------------------------
.Aliya is Usmans long lost daughter...?πŸ˜†...Iss baar suri nahi Usman Sahab emotional horahe hain...πŸ˜†...Achcha hai...!!!!

Are Vinu suspense kills me...And this is about past..!
The story is well written...πŸ‘πŸΌ...And it is very good...ki I started making predictions
jaldi update karo next part...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ur chapter rocked...
Continue soon..
Waiting for next update...
😊
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2