Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys...
So an update at last
Sorry for two reasons...
Sorry for the later update. But I really could not help coz I shifted to hostel on Saturday and and was pretty busy with packing for 2 days. And as I said, I don't have my laptop here nor WiFi.
I'm typing and formatting and updating through phone. Its tedious and dead slow... But I'm really sorry.
And really sorry for such a crappy chapter. This is the worst chapter of fanaa so far! I'm very sorry but I was blank. And I'm a bit home sick too... But I'll try my level best to give you a cute next one. And really sorry for such a crappy chapter. This is the worst chapter of fanaa so far! I'm very sorry but I was blank. And I'm a bit home sick too...
So pleej dont forget to ignore typos.
Enough of bakbak, here is the next chapter of Fanaa
P.s. italics is flashbackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*runs away*

Chapter 9: Friends and foes

"Aaj meri friend ki birthday hai aur usne mujhe party me invite kiya hai." I told him, unsure.
"Yeh sab mujhe kyun bata rahe ho?" He barked at me making me flinch for a second.
" toh kya main jaa sakti hoon?" I spoke up trying to sound unaffected. But both of us knew that I was affected... Like always.
He did not speak for a second. He turned back to face me, with anger filled in his eyes.
"Mujhse kyun pooch rahi ho? Tumhe joh karna hai shok she kar sakti ho!"
Was he no one to me? Did this relationship not mean anything for him? But it does for me. He is my everything.
" zubbu main aapki"
"Kuch hi nahin lagti ho. kuch nahin lagti ho tum meri.na kal lagti thi na kabhi lagoge! yeh baat jitni jaldi tum samjho ge, hum donon keliye itna hi accha hai."

"Kaha ho aap zubbu" I whispered to myself as I tried to forget it and compose myself before anyone could see me upset. Especially Zain. I asked the waiter for a glass of water and turned around to see a fuming Bobby. Not that I'm surprised. It was much expected after my entry into the pub with 'her' Zain. Can I do anything other than rolling my eyes now? Yes, I had come with Zain. That idiot is somewhere near a genius. Getting rid of Bobby is definite not easy. but his idea was not any brilliant one also though. Just a matter of timing. He told her that he will be here at 8 itself . How do I know? Oh common. She is my little sissy. She shook the whole house by the time she got ready for this party. I pity her beautician.That poor soul had to bear all her rants today about the pre-poned party schedule. Little did she know that he would reach only by 9 after picking me at 8:30. I doubt if she even knew that I would be attending the party. I did not know if i had to laugh at her or pity her.
"boo"
Someone, shouted in my left ear shaking me, in the process scaring me. I nearly fell off my chair and dropped the glass near my hand. I'm hell sure its him!
"Kya baat hai!Badi hasee aa rahi hai Ms.Lava ko apni behen ko yoon jalte hue dekhke."
I did not react till my breath evened until which his head was resting slightly over my left shoulder, smirking and may be trying to stop a chuckle at times. I got off my chair and turned around immediately coming face to face with him.
" next time tumne kabhi bhi aisa kiya toh ,I swear Zain tumhari woh haal karungi ki tum such bhi nahin sakte!" I was looking straight into his eyes which had a glint of mischief and amusement along with admiration in them but there was definitely something else that was filled in those eyes which I could not decipher. It was not until I felt his breath on my lips did I realize our position. We were so close to each other.

I could see her deep in thoughts as she sat at the counter. Her fingers seemed to be fighting with each other. I clearly remember they had a similar fight even during our board meeting when the members were discussing about her being the project head. was she stressed out or scared? Whichever it is, I wouldn't let it stay. I excused myself and moved towards her though i saw her expression change quickly after which she looked at something or someone which made the twinkle in her eyes return. I followed her line of sight only to find Bobby. She was nearly going to eject smoke from ears and mouth in the next few minutes...like in some comedy films. #LameIknow :P . so Ms.Lava is the enjoying her sister' s state us she? Why don't I accompany her then?
But how on earth can I not irritate her. She looks so damn hot when angry. Red hot. Just like her knee length dress. So I sneaked behind her and shouted a "boo" in her ear shaking her by her shoulders. Man' she got scared. I could feel her heart thumping against her chest as I stood still, not letting go of her shoulders after I teased her about enjoying her sister's state. Her crazy breath finally seemed to have settled just before she turned towards me furiously.
" next time tumne kabhi bhi aisa kiya toh ,I swear Zain tumhari woh haal karungi ki tum such bhi nahin sakte!" She shouted at me. She was s looking straight onto my eyes. I've seen so many girls in my life but she is so different. She is for sure the first one to look into my eyes and warn me. She is a tigress in true sense. But as always feel there is more to her than what meets my eyes. Like there is an entire new world beyond the superficial emotions we see on her face. Her eyes softened slowly into something close to nervousness. That was when I realized that we were slow close. I could feel her warm breath on my thought. Lowering my eyes, I found her trembling lips which looked as inviting as ever. I would definitely have kissed her if not for a jolt of reality that hit my head instantly. Not in a thousand lives can i even think of ever straining our relationship. I have found one of my best friends in her and I even have to work with her for the next 4 years and don't want t create any awkwardness between us. So I playfully nudged her nose with mine and winked at her with a wicked smirk before pulling back earning a smack on my hand and just missed a sore foot. Seriously, this girl was going to use her 6 inch stilettos to stamp my feet! Bachke raho bacchoo.

While our dear zaya were going though a game of emotions , two pair of eyes watching this had narrowed in irritation. Most obviously they were Bobby's. Zain, who was supposed to be hers was standing so close to someone else and that someone was her fake sister. She was definitely not one bit impressed with the sight. Zain being so comfortable with her, playing along with her, His closeness to her was burning her from inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zain , after having a small silly fight with Aliya, pulled her along to the other side of the pub where the rest of his friends were.
"Guys,' he said loudly to gain attention of all his friends " this is Ms. Aliya Khan aka Lava Khan. My business partner and a new addition into the group..." The last part seemed more like a question. Aliya definitely did not like the lava part but she did not want to speak before she even knew their names and stayed silent but vowed internally that kitkit will get his share.
Zain's friends looked at each other in confusion. He had hardly ever made friends fast. Or maybe never. To an extent of asking or declaring that the person would be a part of of their group... Not at all. None of his many girlfriends were in the group too. But Aliya did seem different. She had a strange aura around herself. One of positivity, of warmth. Her smile was so comforting that it they did not feel the need to cross question Zain's decision. They introduced themselves and within no time, she did not feel like a new entry any more. This definitely was not accepted by Bobby. She tried her level best to dissuade her friends but in vain. Not one was ready to hear a word against Aliya and this irked bobby all the more. Give could she have such an influence over her friends in such short period of time? She had to do something.
Something that would bring things back in control. And she knew what to do. She called a waiter and handed him both money and instructions. She joined her friends along with Aliya and offered all of them juice or beer depending on their personal choices.

Precap: song sequence again...Guess the song dearies as you know Bobby spiked someone's drinks...
Yes, my intelligent readers. The great Bavdi ki Rani spiked one lovely soul's drink.
Keep thinking who the soul is and also the song.
How many of you guessed that zubbu part was flashback by the way? And how many expected more?

Thank you for reading..
And I would be very happy if you could also leave back your valuable likes and comments
P.S. If you are not going to unres, then why reserve posts?

Thank u so much sumi for helping with PMs
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res πŸ˜†
what an apt time to come to the forum πŸ˜†
dnt expect unres-es anytime soon πŸ˜›
toodles
Unres
I am sure you are happy. I am unresing,but see as promised, Avi se pehle πŸ˜†
Yaar I am giving up guessing. Honestly.
Ab bata bhi don suspense ki hai?!
Cause I knoe they know each other bachpan se, aliya has come to take revenge,
She has broken ties with her parents,she had someone named zubbu in her life
Kya hai yeh mystery
Accha, I resd you previous response and no, I am not at KC πŸ˜†
nd zain toh bad notice kar raha hai Lava ko πŸ˜›
Ndhe has a voice of reason 😲 πŸ˜›
He did not kiss her.
Achaaa update tha man,

Hope you are well.
Khana vana khao,forum mein aya karo πŸ˜†
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.Mene pehle wali bhi Unres nahi ki hai na?πŸ˜•
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Res.Mene pehle wali bhi Unres nahi ki hai na?πŸ˜•

Bwahahahahahaha Avi.
look who's first πŸ˜†
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Bwahahahahahaha Avi.
look who's first πŸ˜†

You've already resed 😲 CHEATER! *Pouts*
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was really awesome vinu...
Really loved the chappy...
I guess she spiked aliya's drink...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
amazing update
plz continue ASAP
precap sounds interesting
phir se pm nai kiya
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^hey firdose, I had mentioned in the previous update that I can't send PMS for updates till I get my laptop...
I have not sure not out any pm yet...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Will be w8ing for d next part
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm updates
Loved it
Very nicely written Continue soon