Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
mast πŸ˜‰
thanks for pm
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hellos,

Surprised? Update in 4 days! Yeah...I hope now I will not lose any more readers because of my late updates...

And this chapter is completely Zain's POV..hope you don't really mind.

But it is a ZaYa chapter...

Ann, you wanted some ZaYa moments na? but last chapter was rather dedicated to a few things which are important for the story as a whole. But this short update has quite some amount of ZaYa. I hope you like the ZaYa conversation *fingers crossed*

And as I said last time, I am busy with hostel packing and had to literally turn into an owl to type this from 11.30pm-12.30am for three days. Amidst this, I could not reply to ur comments individually..

So a huge JOINT THANK YOU to all my lovely readers for taking out time to read my stupid writing

Chapter 8 - Conversations

Its been a month since we went on the lunch outing but things are pretty much the same. I still wonder why she reacted that way in the conference room. I still don't know who Zubair is. Though she is all cool near me, I feel there is much more to her personality than I can see. I've felt this way when I think about Dad. After him, its only she who makes me feel so. We have spoken to each other nearly everyday regarding the progress from their side. Right now, there is not much that BR has to do. Our work begins only when construction is nearly complete. So till then, a few employees and I must just take care of all the accounts and make sure that KC is doing the job just the way we want it to be. Like I did last month. Chucking at my own thoughts, I picked my phone...not to play candy crush!I'm not going to play games in office! Sorry. But I'm more professional than you think I am. I was just about to call Ms.Lava when my phone started playing the most irritating ringtone, signifying a call from one of the most irritating caller!

I wonder why Allah and I miscommunicate always! Whenever I think about Lava, he puts her irritating little sis in her place in reality! Yeah. It's her. Wonder what she has to talk today! Quite unwillingly, I picked her call.

"Hey baby, mere hi bare me soch rahe the na?" she pipped up even before I said Hello! Seriously girl? Do you think the world revolves around you?

"Kuch kehna tha ya sirf yehi poochna tha?" I don't really mind being rude to her but I tried to sound as casual as possible. Though I don't really like her, I did not want to hurt her. She is a member of our group after all.

"Ha woh last time joh party mujhe deni thi woh cancel hogayi na, toh soch rahi thi ki who main kal raath ko host karoon"

"Toh umne mujhe invite karne keliye call kiya?"

"Ha!" she said very excited.

"Sab log aa rahe hai?" I need to make sure. I still remember one of her parties. It was only her and me! Can we even call it a party? She said that she owed a party only to me so she had not invited others! I ran out of the pub by 11! Like literally ran when she finally let me alone and went to buy herself a drink leaving a message that I had an urgent international video-conference to attend. It was one of the worst nights seriously.

"Ha. Sab aa rahe hai" she said nervously. I'm sure no one is coming then! I better think of something to skip this! But its been 2 months since I partied... should I push her to invite others?

"Actually, kaam kaafi zyaada hai aaj kal...Toh shayad main nahin aa paunga...or may be Riz se baat karta hoon... if he can help me out today and tomorrow, then both of us will come."

"Nahin! Mera matlab, maine riz ko abb tak invite nahin kiya... Toh tum kuch der baad use pooch. Warna use bura lagega na ki maine tumhe pehle invite kiya" she was trying to sound all sweet and cute but I know her intensions.

"Ok! Main lunch ke baad use poochunga. Or if you want me to help, main kuch logon ko tumhaari taraf se invite kar lunga" that's one way I can make sure I have my gang with me in the party! You better agree Bobby!

"Aww... You care so much for me? But its OK zain, I'll call them all you need not take trouble." Care! Yah! I just rolled my eyes!

"Oh! No trouble at all Bobby. I'll call them. I think now that we are done with discussions, I must resume work. Bye"

"eh, yah. Bye. I'll miss you baby..." She was saying something I'm sure but I cut the call!

Phew! God save me! I threw my phone aside and buried my self in the laptop for the sake of my own sanity for 5 minutes I suppose when I hear a knock on my door.

There stood Ms.Lava at my door.

"hey! what a pleasant surprise, aao na" this was definitely pleasant.

"tumhaare shakal se toh yeh surprise kam shock zyaada lagta hai!" she said smiling as she walked in.

"shock toh hai! Ii mean THE Ms.Lava Khan! Mere cabin me!"

"kuch zyaada nahin hua?" she asked narrowing her eyes

"nay! Baito" I said, pointing at the chairs in front of my table and closed my laptop.

"toh, kaisa aana hua?"

"work. Yeh wind test ke reports dena tha aur discuss bhi karna tha kyunki its not all that favourable. Restaurant right me hoti toh yeh problem nahin hoti!"

"phirse shuru hogayi!"

"listen completely Zain! I'm not telling you to change the plan again! It's taken us a month to successfully change the building according to 'your want'. Abb iss problem ka kuch probable solutions humne list kiya hai. Toh I had to discuss it with you" oops! I jumped into conclusions. Zain beta...thoda sa sabr toh karte!

"oh. Sorry. Toh ek call karti toh khud aajaata main. Tumhe yaha tak aane ki kya zaroorath thi?"

"kyun? KC se yaha tak aane me zyaada waqt lagta hai kya compared to you coming over? Ya phir mujhe appointment leni chahiye thi?..." appointment? For what? But she would not let me talk would she? "... par mere paas tumhaare PA ka number nahin hai! Can you imagine? Itne din hogaye phir bhi I don't have the number! Oh wait! Kahin aisa toh nahin hai ki tumhaari girlfriend aayi hui hai ya phir aane waali hai yaha aur isi liye tum nahin chahte the ki main yaha aau." She asked with an amused questioning look. No not teasing.. just very curious. How many things does that pretty little head think so fast! I just shook my head in a negative and threw my hands in air

"dude! Sab se pehle, mujhe koi problem nahin hai tumhaare yaha aane se. and mera na koi PA hai na girlfriend!"

"kya? Na PA na girlfriend? PA ke bina kaise manage karte ho tum sab kuch? And tumhari koi girlfriend nahin hai? Seriously??" her palm was below her chin now! And she looked like some teenager!

"manage karne me kya hai? BR ki directors most meetings ki organization sambhaal lete hai. And mera schedule main khud hi organize kar leta hoon. Not much of a task really. Waise tumhaara bhi koi PA nahin hai!"

"mujhe PA ki kya zaroorath hai? Sirf BG ki kaam main dekhti hoon. And isse pehle, I never attended office. So ya... but you did not answer my question about your girlfriend"

"I don't have a girlfriend... and tumhe kyu laga ki I have one?" I genuinely wanted to know

"why wouldn't someone like you have a girlfriend? Handsome ho, rich and successful, intelligent, baate bhi bahut acche se karte ho. Flirt bhi karte ho, toh I didn't find any reason why you wouldn't have a girlfriend" why do I feel good? But humility please zain!

"so? even you are so beautiful. Well educated, rich and successful and intelligent too. But tumhara bhi toh koi boyfriend nahin hai"

"how did you decide ki mera koi boyfriend nahin hai?"

"does that mean you have one?"

"tumhe mera boyfriend me itna interest kyun hai?"

"tumhe meri girlfriend me itna interest kyun hai?"

"A question cannot answer another question"

"but this statement does not answer my question either."

"savaal pehle maine kiya"

"jiska jawaab maine diya"

"ki tumhaari koi girlfriend nahin hai? But seriously, you never had a girlfriend?"

"when did I say that? the"

"plural?"

"yah"

"not surprised though"

"your turn"

"what?"

"about your boyfriend"

"keep guessing"

"what?"

"what what? I'm here to discuss the project. Yeh faltu ki baatein karne keliye nahin. Kaam karein?"

"girl you're such a..."

"kaaam!"

I fell back into my seat and pulled that file she had bought along with her and went through it while she sat there suppressing her giggle.We discussed about the project for nearly 2 hours by the end of which we reached a solution.

"phew! So yeh final hai?"

"yah...I think so" I said rubbing my temples. If this what this girl can do on her first project, I'm sure she will make KC the best in the world some day.

"alright, main dad aur staff ko inform karti hoon taaki we can finalize all the departments and start the actual work soon. So, I think I'll take leave. Bye." She said standing up. I also stood up with idea of joining her till her car.

"yah..main bhi dad ko bata deta hoon. Bye. Drive safe and take care"

"I will. And... tum kaha aa rahe ho?" she looked at me as I was walking with her

"bore hogaya cabin me. Socha car tak drop kardoon tumhe." She just gave an over-impressed nod, maybe trying tosilly-fy my idea.

We walked to her car in the parking area and she got into the driver seat. Oh. So she drives all by herself. Hey, I should invite her to the party. Its gonna be fun with her. she was just going to leave.

"hey Lava, kal sham ke liye kya plans hai?"

"kal sham..." she thought for a second or two "... nothing much. Kyun?"

"main soch raha tha ki if you could join me for a party?" she raised her eyebrow questioningly

"main aur mere friends kal sham mil rahe hai to party. Abb tum bhi meri friend ho toh, you should join us right?" I shrugged

"hmmm... ok what time? And where?" dammit. I did not ask Bobby about the time and place.

"I'll text you the time... and I'll pick you up at your place."

"are you sure?"

"kyun?"

"at my place, Bobby bhi hogi" ah why didn't I think before.

"I'll text you later"I said, exasperated

"ok." She said with an amused look probably trying not to laugh at my situation

"bye"

"bye"

I took in a deep breath, prayed to Allah and pulled my phone to dial Bobby's number.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phew so done...

just to let you people know, i'm moving into my hostel on saturday...

so i will not have any net facility till i settle there😭😭

which means bye to I-F for maybe a month or so..

and i will not have my laptop..

BUT, i will type the chapters on phone and update too...but may be once in 5 or 6 days... it can't be faster as i will have college too

the only problem is I can't send PMs...

is there anyone who can send PMs on my behalf? i doubt though...

if not, once i'm equipped, i'll send out joint PM for all updates...

P.S. PM for this will be sent by 10pm IST today..cholly 4 the delay

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Current PM list

-Have.a dream-
-Hinalovesasya-
-sajdey-
-zayalicious-
...Harmony...
...Renu...
Ammu1369
Alyssa_Zaya
arshi2
arshipotterfan
Ashis
Barbievishi20
clover1231
craziness05
crazygurl1
CrazyKSGlover
Deena1D
divikash
Edna_Philip
edwebllalover9
funpanie
geet0910
harshadcrazyfan
humzy
iluvzaya
iman_harshika
ipsitaritu
jazly_zayafan
katmaan
kunakshafan26
lachu.sree
Laila_Shiri_Lee
luvAliya
lwrimaforever
madhufx9...
Mentalmath
princess5253
reeeh
riakhan364
rinku95
RUHANIKA
SabrinaMalik
simran422
sunithi
Tit_for_Tat
whitelily
zainaliya-12
zaya-firdose
zaya-lover20
zaya143

If you want your name to be REMOVED, LIKE this post
IF you want ur name to be ADDED,
*buddy me n reply to my PM
*if u are already my buddy, PM/Scrap ME please

this list will be revised after every 3 updates. If i don't get atleast a 'LIKE' on any of the updates, your name will be removed!
i know it sounds very rude but it hurts when you send 53 PMs and not get even 30 likes.😭

please notify if anyone has changed/will change user name.
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vinu! i am gonna Un-res everything now!
I am sooo! Happy.Kal school mein Vinayaga Chaturthi celebrations and Holidays from day-after for Model-Exams!

And i was using my Lappy in safe mode! ab apne aap theek hogaya hai πŸ˜†

Sorry For Late! i know mein Late Lateef Hoon! *FacePalm*
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Aviii 😑 😑 😑
gah!
i can still see Avi ka res πŸ˜›
****unres.

" I wonder why Allah and I miscommunicate always! Whenever I think about Lava, he puts her irritating little sis in her place in reality!"

Lol,I laughed so hard at this πŸ˜†

This wqs the best chapter of all on this ff,including those which you have updated after this
πŸ˜›
I loved loved loved this kitkit convo.
Aliya ne Zain ka mast puchka kia 🀣
Amazing tha yaar ye πŸ˜ƒ
And bobby has to be, hands down, the most irritating yet funny charecter.
It was hilarious to read Zain trying to escape her clutches , Very wary that guy was 🀣
Take care, till next update-uh, whatever.
Bye 😊
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update...
Enjoyed reading Zain's pov..
Infact ❀️ed it..
hmm Bobby ki bacchi akele akele zain k sath party krne ka plan banaya tha na pura chaupat πŸ˜†
Yo my genius Zain Rocks 😎
Hmm ZaYa ko ek dusre k gf bf mein bada interest hai πŸ˜‰
Yo Zain invited her lava too for party πŸ₯³

Here are my stars ⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️.⭐️

Its OK Vinu take your time dear πŸ€—
Edited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res
Aviii 😑 😑 😑