oh i love their kitkits πŸ˜†
Miss Lava Miss - Kitkit Perfect πŸ‘
Vinu tu bhi beech mein ghus gyi 🀣
sorry for late reply
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Aww vinu and tee, what did I read jus now😲how will i noe?

Fabulous update, jus loved it to the corethank u😳
Aliya is Ms.Lava πŸ€£πŸ˜† lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Too good loving lava and kit kit's kit kitthanks dear😳😳😳
Zain looking at aliya like Saif looking at ice cream🀣 lol vinu meri maggi u r just hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†sacchi?
Aww saifu is such a cutie piehai na😳
Loved the update
Thank u so much for pm

thank u so much madhu
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammu1369

Wow!

I just love the way you both write.
I was actually busy for the past few weeks and I couldn't read part 2. aww..no probs dear!
And I read both part 2 and 3A I'm totally in love with it ❀️thank u so much
You both write so well...😳
Please try to update soon... :/
I'm going to India on 13th for my vacation and I'll be back only after one month. So please try to upload 3B before that..πŸ˜•haila! Tee! jaldi reply kar idiot! Ammu is waiting!

Thanks for such a beautiful update πŸ˜†
I just love Ms.Lava Khan and Mr.Kitkit Abdullah ❀️

thank u so much ammu😳😳
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAaliyah

Nice update soon and please PM me 😊

thanks dear...i will
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Great update.. πŸ‘thank u😳
oh i love their kitkits πŸ˜†
Miss Lava Miss - Kitkit Perfect πŸ‘lolz..hai na🀣
Vinu tu bhi beech mein ghus gyi 🀣agar main tumhe parody me ghusa sakti hoon,toh khud ff me ghus bhi sakti hoon!
sorry for late replyno probs at all dear..thank u so much

Word Count: 1

vinu127 thumbnail

Sneek peek -Chapter 3B

Kaisi yeh paheli

muh dil mar jaana

Are ishq me bhar di badi jurmaana

Tu fikhr na kar mere yaar

zara saans toh le dildaar

chal fhikrnu goli maar yaar

tu din jindi de chaar

haule haule hojayega pyaar

chaleya haule haule hojayega pyaar

Itna bhi math socho mere bare me! Shaq hojayega ki aap bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho *blushes*. Aur agar pyaar nahi bhi hua hai, toh hojaayega. Are joh saans rok rakhi hai use toh chod do

I breathed out! I was actually holding my breath! So N+1th time, my eye widens! Yeh hai kaun? And why is he behind me? who is he? Where is he? Agar yahi pe hai toh directly aake milke kyun nahi bol leta? Why is he beating around the bush? And how am I supposed to find him? wait! Why am I supposed to find him? a coward who can't express his love in front of me? One and only solution- IGNORE!

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sneek peek is confusing,waiting for next part.update soon.
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

sneek peek is confusing,waiting for next part.update soon.

@bold-Mission accomplishedπŸ˜›
but chapter is very clear don't worryπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the chapter is ready but there are a few chudails who will kill me if i update when they are offline! so waiting till evening
vinu127 thumbnail

Hey guys...

Thank you so much for all those lovely comments.so here is the next part of chapter 3. Here, I wanted you to know the thoughts of both Zain and Aliya all along the scenes (if you can call them soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) but I did not want to type Zain's POV, Aliya's POV again and again.. so we'll go with colour codes. now basically in Royal blue is Zain's POV and in Purple is Aliya's.and till now we had only Characters'POV but in future,if we have a Narrative/Third person as we call, then, Pink/peach is narrator's/third person's POV or think its VinuπŸ˜› clear enough na

Edit:post karne ke baad yaad aaya ki iss chapter ke liye waha jagah reserve kiya tha!its OK na?

Chapter 3B

Shararatein

"Dare accepted. Main tumhe Lava khan hi bulaunga!"said Zain.darta thodi na hoon isse!Are yeh kaha jaa rahi hai? Abhi toh kitna kuch baaki hai!aur yeh jaa rahi hai? Na! I caught her by hand stopping her. uss din toh flirt nahi kiya. Aaj toh banta hai! " Kaha jaa rahe ho princess?"I looked at her to my heart's content. Thats making her uncomfortable I can clearly see. "you're looking gorgeous" I just had to blurt it out! she's looking seamlessly pretty! She seemed...lost? but did regain consciousless very quickly and started her glaring session! More dollars! Iske saath flirting se zyaada toh kitkit me mazaa aaya! Respond hi nahi karti flirting ko! "Dad ne joh kaha who tumne theek se suna nahi? He wants us to talk" "tumse koi baat nahi karni hai mujhe" "toh meri baat suno" "usme bi koi interest nahi hai mujhe" kuch zyada hi bhaav khaati hai yeh ladki! Maan rak rahi hai surname ki! Interernally rolling my eyes is all I can do now isn't it? Lagta hai allah ne Aliya ki sunli aur mujhe babaji ki tullu dene ki tayyari kar rahe hai. There enters Bobby and she literally pounced on me! "Zaaaiiinnn... thank god tum aagaye! Warna party itna dull lag rahi thi!" Allah! Aapko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha! Bobby se takraya theek hai! Par Ma.Lava ke saamne? Kyu Allah kyu? But zain, maintain your composure. She complimented you too. Abb tum bhi zara bhaav khao! She is not the only one! He adjusted his collar giving a you-see-that?' look to Aliya. "wais ekya baat kar rahe the aap dono?" Shuru hogayi! Samajh ti kyu nahi ki main iska boyfriend nahi hoon! Main kisi se bhi baat kar sakta hoon! Abb chalo zain beta kuch bolo!

Ha ha dekh rahi hoon. Lekin bobby ke aate hi tere chehre pe joh baara baja, who bhi maine miss nahi kiya! Now I know ki tumhaare saath kya karna hai! "waise kya baat kar rahe the aap dono?" Jealous Bobby? No worries baby! I'll make it all sweet for you. My turn Mr.kitkit! "tumhaare hi bare me baat kar rahe the!" Yes! Zain ka chehra toh dekhne laayak hai! "mere bare me?" he is visibly trying to find words. Aliya quick "ha. Tumhare bare me. Woh yahi keh raha tha ki tum iss dress me bahut hi zyaada pretty lag rahi ho. Party mere liye hai but isme star toh tum lag rahi ho. And yeh bhi bata raha tha ki tum kitne intelligent ho , smart ho" man she is blushing hard! Nazre chura rahi hai zain se! ab bolo kuch Mr.Kitkit Abdullah! But what's about that sudden relief on his face? I follow his vision to find a kid coming towards us with a juice glass in his hand. He is close to us now but Bobbbyyy!!don't worry nothing happened to her! she turned back suddenly and crashed into him! he juice was on her and the glass broken on the floor! I was shocked? Or was I feeling pity? Whatever, she was angry! But before she could speak a word Zain went towards him and said "Saif sorry bolo use" he looked at zain and then at her and said sorry and zain gave a stern accept-it' looks to bobby and she just stormed away from there.

I'm confused now. Who is this saif? His nephew? I did not know wht but that thought made me feel happy... really happy! And I saw zain half-sit by him. "lagi toh nahi na tumhe?" he was checking him out. My lips automatically curved. This man looked new all of a sudden. A caring uncle! He nodded in a no and zain kissed his forehead. These two are adorable. And he looked at me. That is when I stop looking at them and looked around.

I looked at Aliya. she was having a pleasant smile on her face. This is the first time I'm seeing her like this and she looks so... different and nice. But Ms.Lava Khan is too sexy to be spared! Well Saif is next to me. "Saif isse milo. Yeh hai Ms.Lava Khan" another dollar! "yaani woh airport waali?" this little kiddo! I looked at her and trust me! Her eyes were as big as TT balls! She had not expected that I would tell saif I know. But I can't hide anything from him! he reads my mind at times! "Hi Aliya aunty", my turn to get shocked now! He knew her name? she sat down as well "hey Saif" "Chachu ne mujhe bataya tha ki aap bahut beautiful ho but socha nahi tha ki aap itna pretty honge. Ek dam meri friend sara ki Barbie doll jaise lag rahi ho aap!" yeh toh flirt kar raha hai meri Aliya ke saath! Mujhe lagta tha ki yeh apna chachu pe gaya hai, par yeh toh mujhse aage nikal gaya. Wait! She is blushing! Abb isi ki kami thi! "waise tumse baat karke mujhe laga tha ki tum bahut cute honge. But socha nahi tha ki itna zyaada cute hoge." Nahi..kami toh iski thi! and Partner! Yeh bhi blush kar raha hai? Cheater cock! Tum toh mere team me the na! and she pulled his cheeks! Usne toh mere gaal ko chodo baal tak nahi chua and now this is peaks! She kissed him on his cheek! aur yeh tamatar bante jaa raha hai.. abb bas! "parter tume Ms.World bula rahi hai!" "are chachu par maine toh suna nahi!" yahi problem hoti hai intelligent bacchon ke saath! "mujhe message aaya! Woh tumhe bula rahi hai. Dekho waha pe hai. Jao" obedient partner! Gaya! Phew! And you Ms. Lava! Mere saath baat bhi nahi karna hai but uske saath flirt kar rahi thi!i grabbed her wrist and pulled her up "tum mere partner ke saath flirt kyu kar rahi thi?"

Now this is too much! use flirting kehte hai? And what if I flirt, what's his problem? "main kisi se bhi flirt karoon tumse kya matlab hai?" "woh mera bhatija hai " "toh?" "tumne mujhse baat kyu nahi ki phir?" "kyunki mujhe na tumse koi baat karni hai na tumhari koi baat sunni hai!" his eyes instantly turned from ego filled ones to...mischievous? "toh tum na mujhse baat karogi na hi meri koi baat sunogi?" I did not speak! Keh diya na nahi karungi. toh nahi karungi! "thik hai" and he left? Itna gyaan kab aaya ise?pata nahi. And why should I care? Let me go meet the other guests.

I was talking to one of my friends when one kid came to me and handed me a piece of tissue paper. Tissue paper? But why? I looked at it and saw that something was written on it in a pretty good handwriting

Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam

Pyaar hota hai deewaana sanam

Sacchi me aap ko dekhke yeh ehsaas hua ki pyaar kya hota hai!

Bas deewaanapan! Mujhe aapse pyaar hogaya hai Aliya ji

I love you

My eyes widened for the Nth time this evening! Abb yeh kaun hai? I looked around! Everyone one was busy in their own talks. Can it be that kitkit? But he would't write aap' and aliyaji'

Toh yeh kaun hai? Joh bhi ho! I don't care!

But he did not seem to not care!it was hardly 6 minutes since I read the last...love letter? Precisely 350 seconds and all 351 seconds including this one, I'm thinking only of him! And I get another note! This time another kid! And he ran away before I could even ask him who gave it to him. my bad! Now what is in this?

Kaisi yeh paheli

Are ishq me bhar di badi jurmaana

Tu fikhr na kar mere yaar

zara saans toh le dildaar

chal fhikrnu goli maar yaar

tu din jindi de chaar

haule haule hojayega pyaar

chaleya haule haule hojayega pyaar

Itna bhi math socho mere bare me! Shaq hojayega ki aap bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho *blushes*. Aur agar pyaar nahi bhi hua hai, toh hojaayega. Are joh saans rok rakhi hai use toh chod do

I breathed out! I was actually holding my breath! So N+1th time, my eye widens! Yeh hai kaun? And why is he behind me? who is he? Where is he? Agar yahi pe hai toh directly aake mil kyun nahi leta? Why is he beating around the bush? And how am I supposed to find him? wait! Why am I supposed to find him? a coward who can't express his love in front of me? One and only solution- IGNORE!

This time faster? A note in 313 seconds! I'm not opening this one! But what if he has revealed his identity in it?

Yeh Ishq nahi aasaan

Bas itna samajh lijiye

Ek aag ka dariya hai

Bas doob ke jaana hai

Izaar-e-Ishq itna bhi aasaan nahi hota hai Aliyaji. Main jaanta hoon aap mujhse milne keliye besabar hai par main tayyar nahi hoon. Intezaar toh karna padega.

Yeh hai kaun? Aur chahtakya hai? Now I'm seriously worried! What if he is too sensitive? I'm definitely not gonna be in love with him. I'm here for something else and not his love! But I must admit, he is making me think of him! continuously! Yeh saif kaha bhaag raha hai haath me tissue leke? I saw him hand over the tissue to a child and whisper something in his ear. I was standing like as if I don't know what was happening only to see him point at me and tell him something. And the kid ran towards me, handing over the note to me! His note! Saif? Main toh ise sweet samaj rahi thi! lekin yeh toh junior kitkit nikla! Abb samjhi ki yeh notes mujhe bacchon se kyu aa rahe the! And whom is he showing his thumb to? Zain?! Oh I see. So it's Mr.Kitkit Abdullah! Why am I surprised? I should have guessed it as soon as I saw Saif right?abb tumhe dihkati hoon Zain Abdullah ki Aliya Haider kya cheese hai! Waise iss baar kaunsi gaana hai? I took the letter...if you can call it that and opened it

Aisi kabhi pehle hui na thi khwahishe

Kisi se bhi milne kin a kit hi koshishe

Uljhan meri suljhaade

Chahun main ya na

Aankhon aankhon me jataade

Chahun main ya na

Abb main kya bolu? Gaane ne sab bol diya..

Batayiye chahun main ya na?

Why not? Bilkul chaho. Mujhse panga le rahe the na? Your countdown begins now!

I called a waiter and told him to give that note to Bobby and tell her that zain gave it. I just had to toss a 1000Rs. note to get him do it!

Kaha ho Ms.Lava? achanak se gayab hogayi? She did not want to hear me right? Now read Ms.Lava! Plan success hogaya. And kyun na ho? Its Zain Abdullah! Just as expected, she is thinking about her aashiq who does not even exist!must be cracking her brains somewhere! "iss me batane waali kya baat hai? Main toh kab se tumhari chaahat ki intezaar kar rahi hoon!" B.B.B.B.Bobby? I gulped(hope she did not see it!) why is she blushing? And she has the note in her hand??? How did this reach her? who told her its me? Why did she presume its for her? Ya Allah! Why am I here?Zain calm down! You can handle it! "Kya?" "aise pooch rahe ho jaise kuch nahi jaante ho! Yeh toh tumhi ne mere liye bheja na?" "kya bheja?" I took the letter and looked at it like I knew nothing and laughed out reading it "Yeh kya hia?" she was visibly deflated! "Yeh tumne bheja than na?" "Maine? Bobby tum mujhe itne saalon se jaante ho. Is this something I would do? Proposing using a letter? Common bobby!" yah! Zain could never do that! if not for troubling Ms.Lava Khan! "Yeh tumne nahi likha?" I just nodded in a negative and left before she spoke a word! It would not end in a word you see! But I came face to face with her. pissed! Big time! She just placed the notes in my hand and left.

Am I supposed to be happy, sad, relieved or guilty? I did not cross my limits right? All I did was for fun! I just hope did not hurt her. should I clarify and apologise? She should not get me wrong and I certainly don't love her and its important that she should know that. but where is she? I can't find her! but here the dance is going to begin.

The dance had been going on since an hour now and fortunately or unfortunately, Zain and Aliya had not come face to face. They had danced with other partners and had stopped when the DJ had an announcement to make.

"Yo guys! So now we are headed towards the last song of the night" a collective sigh was heard among 2 disinterested faces " but this is going to be special! You would be choosing your partners but without even seeing them! Right now I want all the boys onto my right and girls to my left" the crowd was clearly excited and followed his instructions. "now all the lights would be switched off. And you people will move around trying to find your partners. The 1st single person of the opposite gender you would bump into or meet will be your partner for this last dance.you have exactly 60 seconds guys!" there was a buzz around and the DJ had to literally shush them! "Listen up young ladies and gentlemen! There is also a title with us here! "The couple of the night" and a roar was what he got "so by the end of the dance, we will decide who will get the title and announce it with this spotlight" and a spotlight fell on him "All the best everyone for your 1st blind dance as I call it! Lights off!"(hehe you know who it is and who will win! But phir bhi mera farz banta hai aapko in detail batana! So here you go)

Zain was not one bit interested today unlike anyother day! He was kind of guilty. He felt he should not have done that but he could not standthere. He knew that Jr Ms.Khan had seen where he was and she would walk straight upto him if he does not moved away from there. He walked around the place for nearly half a minute when he bumped into a girl who was equally disinterested but moving around for the sake of it. He was certain it was a girl and hear or feel anyone with her so that confirmed she was single and thus his partner tonight and the same was the thought of the girl as well. He held her right hand in his left like a perfect gentleman and she got a grip of his hand. They felt oddly comfortable with each other. Much much better than the previous partners despite the fact that they had not even seen each other's face. But the comfort did not last long as the lights were switched on!

"woah. So partners mil gaye toh deri kis baat ki? Let the competition begin!" and the lights dimmed while shimmer lights began playing making the entire hall look pleasingly romantic. How lucky were the couple who were happy with their partners! But we had this one particular couple where one one was royally pissed with her partner while the other had no words to tell her he was sorry! But they had to dance unlike a few who withdrew. They could not be laughed at! No way! That was no option but it certainly took them 20 seconds to finally get to a dancing position. But Aliya kept her gaze lowered. She did not want to see him. not that she hated him so much but for the first time, she felt his seriousness. She felt that he was not her Mr.Kitkit but Zain Abdullah. She could not gather herself to look at him but stood near him waiting for him to ask for her hand, without a single word. Zain knew what it implied too

Chaahe kuch na kehna

Bhale chup tu rehna

Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka

He held out his left hand on which she placed her right and slid his right hand around her waist while she placed her left on his shoulder. He pulled her stightly closer into a more comfortable dance position unknowingly making her uncomfortable. His closeness was doing no good to her senses

Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra

Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

He took the first step back in their ballroom position. He did not want to push himself onto her...pullinh him away was the preference. He was uncertain about her response but she responded making his lips curve into a relieved and satisfied smile.

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada

Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

His left hand left her right and held her waist in a quick motion and she was not at all left back in putting her hands around his neck and he lifted her into a spin while she wilfully transferred her weight into his arms and let her point out in air

Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon

Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya

He landed her smoothely in the process turning her around, making her back face him but his hands were still asound her waist with her hands over them. He bent back making a circle backwards as she leaned into him

He turned her around again and got into the initial ballroom position but this time, they were will fully close to each other. His breath fanning her forehead and hers making his neck feel warm

The rest of the music was spent in basic ball room steps until he turned her around again making her back face him and expose her face to the wind

Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati hai

Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai

Jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak

Woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai

The wind made her fringes come over her face but she could not do naything owing to her dance position when he took over. With one hand intack over her waist, he let the other trace her forehead pushing the fringes off and continued till her cheek and then to her shoulder and back to her waist

Teri hi baahon mein, panaahon mein

Rehna mujhe hardum sada

Teri hi yaadon mein, nigaahon mein

Rehna mujhe har dum sada

Teri hi baahon me, panaahon me

Rehna mujhe hardum sada

Hardum sada

Her hands slipped into his and they reached to her side when she held them I a tight grip and transferred her weight onto them and bent her head onto his shoulder as he lifted her while she bent her legs(Kurbaan hua way)

Chaahe kuch na kehna

Bhale chup tu rehna

Mujhe hai pata tere pyar ka

Khamosh chehra, aankhon pe pehra

Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

He let her down and and back-hugged her and swayed to the music moving in sync with the rhythm of the song

Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon

Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya

He moved to her side and his right hand held her in a good grip while his left was straight in air. Her left hand was over his left shoulder and right in air making their hands look like they were in a single line when he swept her off her feat which were now pointed and in perfect spin position making her flary gown make beautiful patterns in air

And finally got her on her feet and got into a position such that both his hands were around her while hers were around his neck as they swayed to the last set of beats

He closed in and whispered near her ears "sorry" he seemed genuine to her. she moved back and finally looked into his eyes. There was no mischief. No naughtiness. They were serious and genuine yet calm and intense. "maine joh bhi kiya, sirf ek Mazak tha!" and a smile crept on her face. She seemed to have acknowledged it. And why would she not? She was herself a prankster and once she thought of his pranks now, when she was not angry, they all seemed extremely cute. "its OK" she said with a smile, still a whisper making the old glint into his eyes. "tumhe toh mujhse koi baat nahi karni thi!" "bulvaa rahe ho" "aur kuch sun nab hi nahi tha" "suna rahe ho". Both of them grinned widely and were going to laugh or say something... not clear which of the two when the sensed the spotlight on them!

Uff! hogaya! nearly 3500 words! hope its not a torture!

Please Comment karo

if not atleast like karo!

agar dono karoge toh bhi no problem..

PMs thodi der se bhejungi only to ones who had replied to my PM!

rude? toh aapne reply nahi kiya toh how rude was that?πŸ˜›

aur agar reply kiya hai, toh tension kyu? PM aajaayegiπŸ˜ƒ

bye

love u

Vinu n Tee ❀️

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved...!!
"Chachu ne mujhe bataya tha ki aap bahut beautiful ho but socha nahi tha ki aap itna pretty honge. Ek dam meri friend sara ki Barbie doll jaise lag rahi ho aap!" yeh toh flirt kar raha hai meri Aliya ke saath! Mujhe lagta tha ki yeh apna chachu pe gaya hai, par yeh toh mujhse aage nikal gaya. Wait! She is blushing! Abb isi ki kami thi!

Vinu your comic sense is just awesome 🀣

"tum mere partner ke saath flirt kyu kar rahi thi?"

Gethu machi(Awesome yaar) Aadat hogayi hai..!!🀣🀣🀣

Zain Abdullah ki Aliya Haider kya cheese hai!

Uska naam Aliya khan hai ya Aliya haider..??πŸ˜•..Lemme read the whole chapter.

I called a waiter and told him to give that note to Bobby and tell her that zain gave it. I just had to toss a 1000Rs. note to get him do it!

😲😲😲 🀣🀣🀣..Phans gaya lagta hai..!!

"All the best everyone for your 1st blind dance as I call it! Lights off!"

Yeh DJ to match maker nikla..!!πŸ˜†

Chaahe kuch na kehna

Bhale chup tu rehna

Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka

My Wi-Fi is damn slow..😑Song not loading song not loading

Phew..!! Finally

He landed her smoothely in the process turning her around, making her back face him but his hands were still asound her waist with her hands over them. He bent back making a circle backwards as she leaned into him

AAAHHH...!! *Whistles* AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.!

I am going crazy now πŸ€ͺ...I can totally imagine Vinu and.You are just awesome *Hugs*.

The wind made her fringes come over her face but she could not do naything owing to her dance position when he took over. With one hand intack over her waist, he let the other trace her forehead pushing the fringes off and continued till her cheek and then to her shoulder and back to her waist

Uff. I am not able to breathe now.Haila Haila Haila.You're just.______(Just fill it with the best words which appreciate you guys.)

Both of them grinned widely and were going to laugh or say something... not clear which of the two when the sensed the spotlight on them!

OMG what did you do to me...??πŸ˜•I am shouting all over..!!AAAHHHA WOHOOOA AAAHHHAHAH..!!! Haila. I Totally fell in love with this OMG.Now i cannot wait for the next chapter.

Finally a big round of applause.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Aaj ka quota I LOVE YOUUU!!!!

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago