Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

OMG , such an awesome update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ , loved it and keep updating , this FF is FAB ๐Ÿ‘

thank u so so much dear..for being so encouraging๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Superb update vinu and tee, loved itthank u

Eagerly waiting to read zains pov after seeing aliya granted! after reading ur comment, i decided i'll writs in zain's POV.. so next update will have zain's pov
Why is aliya angry on seeing zain,even when bobby was talking abt zain she was jus irritated but she was not angry right on hearing his name at that time ab achanak kya hua waiting eagerly for next part you know how happy i am.. i was scared if people will not understand this part properly.. you just put it fabulously in ur comment..yes! there is something more to it.. thank u
Fabulous job guys๐Ÿ‘thank u so much madhu

Word Count: 1

vinu127 thumbnail
thank u dear
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

sooo nice waiting for their dance eagerly
pls pm me too

thank u so much dear.. will pm you for sure
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Res

Unres...!!
I am again late sorry vinu๐Ÿ˜ณ
From next time I will directly commentget ready then..update gonna come now
I hope maine kahin aur res karke nhi choda rha ho...๐Ÿ˜†agar choda hai toh PM kar dungi๐Ÿคฃ
And coming to the story ir was another amaxing update...!!๐Ÿ˜‰thank u
and I want to kill that bobby๐Ÿ˜ก idhar bhi beech mein again๐Ÿ˜ก hai hi woh KMH! born defect!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I want to see zain and aliya dancing on a romantic song...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ *greedy me๐Ÿ˜†nahai nahi..i'll make them do iten number!
There is a mystrey in this chapter about aliya and usman am I right...??really? sab toh clear tha.. mystery toh ZaYa me tha๐Ÿค”
And for the first time shazia ne koi achaa kaam kiya...!!๐Ÿ˜†oye..mere FF me woh bahut susheel n intelligent hai
Update the next chapter soon I will wait๐Ÿ˜‰...
Par jyada wait mat karwana wait karna itna bhi nhi achaa lagta...!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›bilkul nahi..within 20 minutes

Word Count: 1

vinu127 thumbnail
spamming my own thread.. how pretty!
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me diladu kya?chal chale
vinu127 thumbnail

Hello Hello

So here..i'm back with another round of torture๐Ÿ˜‰ abb tak khush the abb kaha bhagoge?๐Ÿ˜ˆ toh kaafi logon ne gaali diya mujhe ki maine ZaYa ki 1st meeting adoori chod di toh yeh lo kambakto unki first meeting! maza looto!

this is Part A..part B will come in 2 days.. agar nahi aaya..then ur kismat is good..it will take 10 days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chapter 3A

Ms.Lava and Mr.Kitkit๐Ÿ˜‰

Zain's POV
Today is going to be the death of me! Dad and mom would me mad at me. Even if not, Ms.World will surely be. I doubt if she was spared from mom's glances all because if me! And there, I reach the door. Now cool Zain... the gentlemen way remember? Oops this button of my coat... fasten it idiot! Hmmm... Allah, Bobby se bacha lena aur uski behen ko uske jaise math hone dena please... the prayer is all that is gonna save me! The arrangements are all just perfect. Bas ek Kami thi... Lo abb woh bhi poora hogaya. I am too self-centered you see. Now where are mom and dad? Oh there I see dad and Fahad bhai. Mir uncle next to them. I smile at all the three who were looking at me with welcoming looks before my gaze reached her!
I am very sure my heart skipped a beat. I will not be surprised if it missed two also though! She was looking beautiful in that black piece of cloth! Sinfully beautiful! That off shoulder dress teamed with her beautiful tied hair exposing her creamy shoulder...that necklace or whatever..the stones it it are making her eyes sparkle..or is it the other way round? I am sure I'm looking at her like how Saif looks at his favourite ice-cream! But man she is looking gorgeous today! Not that she did not that day. But today, she is something else. But she is staring at me... sorry, shooting glares at me. I'm sure she has not forgotten me. Ah how can she? You can love me or hate me but just can't ignore me. I smirked internally and walked straight towards her as though her presence has no effect on me. Balls I am dying here! Looks like she just realized that she is in a party and people are looking at her, she cooled her expression to neutral for which she had to look away and take long breaths. Ah! I absolutely love the effect I'm having on her. Good going Zain. I danced a tango internally as I reached her side

this is Aliya's dress hairstyle n necklace(imagine aliya in this OK)

"Assalam-o-alaikum Dad, Assalam-o-alaikum uncle" I said as I reached the two of them she was visibly uncomfortable with my presence aur kyu na ho? It's the hot and sexy Zain Abdullah in front of her!

"walaik-um-assalam beta. Kaise ho tum?" Mir uncle. Thanks uncle. Jitna aap mujhse baat karenge utna hi isse mere kareeb rehna hoga...waise hai kaun yeh? Zain idiot! First answer him! "Main bilkul hoon uncle...aap sunayiye" Zain can fake smiles really well you see. "sunane ko kya hai miyaan...are ha tum donon ko milvaya hi nahi maine" he turned towards her and could see her eyes get wide! I laughed inwardly and smirked at. Oh how I wish each of her glare could earn me a dollar! I would be a millionaire by now! Emmm.. I like exaggerating you see. Back to reality Zain! Dhyaan se suno ki woh kaun hai! "Yeh hai meri badi beti Aliya...Aliya Mir Khan" oh WOW! Allah, aapne sach me meri sunn li? Thank you so much Allah! Thank you thank you! I forwarded my hand to her as he spoke further

Aliya POV

What the hell is he doing here? Grrr! Can someone just kidnap either of us? Ok Aliya cool! Man he is walking towards me! "Assalam-o-alaikum Dad " Yeh Usman uncle ki beta hai? Oh no! "sunane ko kya hai miyaan...are ha tum donon ko milvaya hi nahi maine" please no Dad! please.. have some mercy on me! i'm sure my eyes would have doubled their size! And look at that idiot's face! Its glowing! If at all I could get a Euro for each twinkle making an entry at the corner of his eyes! I would be a billionaire by now! I so want to slap that smirk off his face! Idiot! Stupid! "Yeh hai meri badi beti Aliya...Aliya Mir Khan" look at that! One more euro! Ah no a thousand more! He seems so happy as though I have married him right now! Aliya! Yeh kya soch rahi ho? Focus! He knows who you are, now listen with attention! But why? Should I even care! And that hand! He's directing it to me? "Aur yeh hai Usmaan saab ka laadla. Unka chota beta Zain" that's the end of it! He is ZAIN! That zain who bobby was talking about the entire day? Why me? "Hi" he is extending his hand for a handshake. I can't deny it now can I?

Fake smile plastering ki meri masters' degree kaam aarahi hai yaha! "hi" I'm not saying another word! Gotta get out of here first!

"Accha miyaan, aap dono baatein kijiye. Hum baaki sabse milke aate hai"Usmaan Uncle said and lest with Fahad Bhai and Dad! There ! Abb mere dad kya kam the ki iska dad bhi mujhe phasaake chale jaa rahe hai! And there! His smirk makes an entry! Can I kill him? ok not really. No ideas of going to jail you see! But I definitely wanna punch him and make his nose red and his eye black! Please say yes !and hi clicks his fingers in front of me! What now? I am not gonna speak! Din't I say that? I just raised one eyebrow of mine with a questioning expression...that's what I intended atleast! "kaha kho gayi?" "tumse matlab?"did I speak? This guy! " nahi aise hi poocha!ki kahin yeh na soch rahe ho ki main kitna hot hoon" "poori duniya tumhaare ird gird nahi mandrata hai Mr. Kitkit Abdullah!" I said as a matter of fact! "lekin meri duniya tumhare ird gird mandrata hai Ms.Lava Khan" cheesiness ki bhi hadd hoti hai! What does this guy think of himself? Jab dekho flirt karna shuru kardeta hai! Wait! What did he just call me? "Lava khan? Maine tumse pehle bhi kaha hai! Dare you call me that!" "Dare accepted. Main tumhe Lava khan hi bulaunga!" himmat toh dekho iski! Isse toh baat karna hi bekaar hai! Upar se who idiotic smile! I'm getting out of here.

Vinu: poora confused? Obvio na.. abb yeh toh sirf mujhe pata hai ki humaare Ms. Lava Khan aur Mr.Kitkit Abdullah pehle hi mile the! Aapko thodi na pata hai! So let me tell you.. this happened 3 days ago in Shivaji International Airport

Tee: Abe oh! Kaun tere mu se sunna chahta he yaha? ZaYa se bulvao!

Vinu: hawww... Tee! Tu ruk tujhe bata ti hoon! *runs behind her* *comes back* Main iski aisi ki taisi karke aati hoon..tab tak ZaYa aapko kahaani batayenge ha... so 3 days back Shivaji airport...Aliya, take over

Aliya

Yeh Vinu bhi na! ek number ki pagal hai! Not that you people don't know! But still! Ok! Shivaji International Airport... it was pretty good. Not like the airports of London, but fine. I had been to sit at the Cafe till the driver arrived and thought of sipping on some cappuccino . I was really tired! Had been back to India after a really long time you see. And Mumbai's heat for a girl used used to London's snow, you can imagine can't you? And there I met my best friend from Oxford! Aayat! I can't tell you how relived I was! After the coffee date was over, I said bye to her as her car had arrived and we planned to meet up some time later. So I had to wait a little longer at the cafe until finally I got my message. I was leaving the cafe while zipping my bag when I bumped into someone. It was a man for sure. A well-built man taller than me! My heels did not help me either! So I was about to fall! I would have if he had not held my hand but Phone and bag did not seem to have that luck though! Before looking at him, I looked at my bag and phone and realised that his phone, an Exact copy of my Iphone and files suffered the same fate!and I looked at him! he was hot! Like really hot! And his eyes! Don't get me talking! But he had bumped into me! And he did not seem to have any idea of mouthing a sorry though "Watch your steps Mister!"

Zain's POV

Hell with these business trips yaar! Pata nahi dad and Bhai kaise manage karte the! But I'm so happy that I'm back in Mumbai! Saif had to come to pick me up! Yes u heard it right.. Saif! THE Saif had to do the job. Par who toh apne chachu pe gaya hai! Iss liye late. Lemme go to the cafe by then. So really missing my Indian flavours . I was checking my phone while walking in and someone bumped into me! She was going to fall so I held her hand and in the process, dropped my phone and files! Yeah! I carry files! The laptop is inside my luggage bag! It's one gadget I hate carrying!but I cared less for them at that moment! She was for sure the most beautiful girl I had seen till date! She wore simple blue denim pants and a plain white T shirt with blue jacket. She just looked stunning! And what is it with her eyes? Those green balls just seem to suck me in! trust me! I've seen 'N' number of girls in all these years but she was something different. I felt so different. Something I did not feel for anyone else. I was so involved in looking at her that I nearly forgot that she had stood and her hand was out of mine! I was snapped when she said "Watch your steps Mister!"

Tevar toh dekho! She bumped into me! " You need to look out Miss" no matter how much I was stunned by her, she can't talk to me that way! Zain Abdulaah ke liye apna ego se badkar kuch bhi nahi hai!

"Excuse me! You ran into me!"

" oh really? But why do I feel it was the other way round?"

"what do you mean? That I did this on purposr?"

"I did not say that but you seem to admit it"

"Oh please...

This tu tu main main did continue for some time till she huffed and said "you know what? Tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai! I'd just leave"

"sweet realization hun! Why don't you execute it?"

We both bent down and picked our phones and bag and files and then she left while I entered the cafe and ordered a cup of black coffee! That girl did not leave me with any better taste though! But she is beautiful. Ego thoda side me rakta toh shayad chance bhi maar leta! 10 minutes later, I got a call... unknown number! Wait! That's my number! Which means this phone is... great! Aajao Ms.lava

Aliya POV

I walked of that stupid cafe. I was waiting for my driver and I knew he was there but I could not find him...so I thought I'll call him and took my phone...but wait! This is not my wallpaper! Its his phone?that means my phone is with him! W*H! now where am I supposed to search for this kitkit? Aliya! he is brainless not you! You know he has your phone and you know your number. Call him! Ringing... He picked the call. Speak up idiot! Muhurat ki intezaar kar rahe ho kya? I doubt if he will talk! Lemme start!

"Hello" I bet he would be smirking "Yes" he said! Can I break this phone instead of that Sh*t filled head of his?! "erm...the phone you are right now speaking in is mine" "and the one in yours is mine isn't it?" don't you know it for obvious?"where?" "same place!" "I'll be there in 2" "take your time hottie!" now that's the limit! You are so dead Mr.Kitkit! chodo! I've no interest in fighting with him!

I walked towards the cafe. But this fellow has not put any password on his phone...quite open. As I was having this lone positive thought about him, of course except the fact that that he is extremely hot, his phone rang. It read "Partner calling". Who could it be? Should I pick up? No...not manners. But why think of manners when it's about that ill-mannered moron? What if it's his girlfriend? Or his wife? Is he married? Stop! I took a deep breath and swiped the screen picking the call "Hello chachu. Main aa gaya. Aap kaha ho?" it sounded like a kid. "aaah. Hello?" " aap kaun ho? Chachu ki nayi GF?" my eyes widened for sure! Nayi GF matlab? Kitne GFs the uski? And yeh baccha... "hello" he said " ah...nahi who... tumhare chachu aur mere phone exchange hogaye hai" "oh. Toh mujhe aapka number dijiye. Mujhe chachu se baat karni hai" I'm not mad common "NAHI! Mera matlab.. main 2 minute me tumhare chachu se phone exchange karne waali hoon.. agar kuch bata na ho toh batao main use keh lungi otherwise 2 minute baad use phone karlena." He did not reply though...was he thinking? "thik hai. Unhe bas bol dena ki main pohunch gaya hoon aur unka wait kar raha hoon. Jaldi aane ko kehna!" "thik hai" "Badi sweet ho aap. waise aapka naam kya hai?" I smiled. This boy is really something "Aliya" "bye Aliya aunty. Nice talking to you. Chachu ko batadena" "bye".

Ajeeb hai! Yeh kitkit itna khadoos aur uska bhatija itna cute? Are pohunch bhi gayi cafe! Now here is he?there...playing with my phone. I went and stood near the table and kept his phone on it. "Oh you're here" "My phone" "itna bhi kya jaldi hai baitho na. thoda baat karlein" "main yaha tumse baat karne nahi meri phone lene aayi hoon.Get me my phone" I said stretching my hand out. "Deta hoon. Pehle apna naam toh batao" "Mera Phone!" ouch! my teeth hurt! I was gritting hard! "chalo koi baatnahi. Tumhara number toh mere paas hai. Baaki details bhi mil jayenge!" he said and woke up from his seat, handed my mobile to me and left winking leaving behind a shocked me! My mouth was open? Aliya! We are in public! This man! But that boy...grrr

"hey mister!" I called out to him

Zain's POV

I was walking away. What does she think? I'm really gonna get her details? like really! I agree, she is hell too gorgeous that does not mean I'll leave away my work and roam around her like a puppy! "Hey Mister" what? Is she calling out to me? No! but what if yes? I turn around only to find her walking towards me. Can't resist zain ha? " hi, I'm za" " tumhare bhatija ka phone aaya tha! Who pohunch gaya hai and he's waiting for you. Yahi bataane keliye bulaya! Don't get your hopes high Mr.Kitkit!" Hmph!"Thanks Ms.Lava!" my my! She looks sexy with those eyes so huge and furious!"excuse me!" "cool babes! Hot ho aur chidakti bhi ho! Hua na sahi naam? Ms.Lava" I winked at and and left smirking. Surely she was fuming!

Vinu: hogaya kahani. Abb back to present ha...

Tee: toh hatt na waha se! tera mu kaun dekhna chahta hai? readers ko maar ne ka irada hai kya?

Vinu*breathes out heavily* : Tee... maut hogi teri aaj! Aap log Like aur comment karo. Main ise bavdi mein dafan karke aati hoon.. iska ek aur part hai.. the party... who kal ya parso mil jayegi..tab tak comment karo bacchon..

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Res for 3B

Hey Folks
i desperately wanted to update today but blame my blocked brain, laziness and my evil friends, i could not.. and i'm leaving for a tour today... so next update will be on 12th or 13th
sorry!
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res!
----------------
Haila Vinu...!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I love this..!!
I have no words ...!!

Ye to sach hai k i was able to imagine everything...!!
This proves that you are an awesome writer...!!
I am just in love with this...!!

Ms.Lava...!! Oh God Vinu and Tee...!!

Aur kitna chillaun
East or West Vinu and Tee are the Best...!!

Their first meeting was simply awesome...!! The way they fight...!!

This is freaking awesome...!!Hats off..!!

Well Done!!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago