~FANAA~A ZaYa FF|**NOTE**Pg.65|12/09

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ZaYantics😊
My dear friend Tee(zaya.fan) and I have started this new FF...
its my First attempt and Tee is also really excited!
we are putting our best efforts for this
so please do read it and leave a review so that we can improve

INDEX:

1.I Miss you

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Character sketches

Aliya Mir khan/Aliya ghulam haider: I]Aliya Mir Khan/Ghulam Haider: A bold and beautiful 24 yr Oxford graduate. she has a heart of gold which always winces in a pain of its own and has set a lone goal for itself. but there comes a man who turns everything upside down-Zain!

Zain Usman Abdullah The younger Abdullah, a 26 yrr MIT pass out. a cassanova from heart is as much dedicated and passionate about taking Barkat Royale to peaks. but things take a U turn when he meets a girl -Aliya!

Usman abdullah: The owner of Barkat Royale, Usman abdullah is a man of honour. he respects his fellow beings as much as he loves his family.there is one loss in his life is something he has never been able to get over whose remenants has now come back to haunt him

Suraiyya Usman Abdullah
A 55 year old chef who is Usman Abdullah's wife. She loves her sons more than anyone in this world and can go to any extent to see them happy. She even accepts a middle class gild Shazia as her bahu for Fahad's happiness.

Fahad Abdullah
The elder Abdullah heir who is a total opposite of his younger brother. Although he loves his family, he has his own set of drawbacks which Usman Abdullah is not really happy about. He is married to Shazia and has a son, Saif.

Shazia Fahad Abdullah
Fahad's loving wife. A bubbly and cheerful lady and shares a great bond with Zain. Being from a middle class family, adjusting to the ways of Abdullahs has never been easy for her but she has never lost her own flavor for that sake.

Saif Fahad Abdullah
Fahad and Shazia's naughty son and Zain's best friend. They are partners in crime.

Mir Khan
The owner of Khan Constructions who shares a cordial relation with the Abdullahs . a sophisticated man who has another side to him which the world is not aware of.

Bobby Mir Khan
Mir Khan's only daughter. Though she is the only heir of Khan Constructions, her brain is of a size of not more than that of a peanut. Pretty and foolish bobby is infatuated to Zain from a long time.[/I]

zainAliya
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prologue

"Madam aap yaha sign kijiye", said the registrar pointing at a line on the paper on the table putting it across to her . She was sitting across the desk looking at nowhere in particular. The man next to her nudged her and she looked at him. Her eyes were blank. He signaled her to sign and she looked at the papers and back at him again...unsure ,earning an assuring nod and smile from him. The beautiful green eyes were now filled with a feeling no one could decipher.

Was it pain and hurt? Or anger and vengeance? No one could tell! Not even the owner of those eyes! But those feelings were quickly covered behind a curtain of determinacy and she signed the papers followed by the man. "Mir Khan ji, abb saare formalities poore ho chuke hai", said the registrar to the man. He smiled and looked at her and both of them stood up.

He held her by her shoulder and said proudly "Aliya Mir Khan!" She smiled but it did not last for long as a very familiar voice echoed in her head "Meri beti! Aliya Ghulam Haider" and her eyes clouded while her blood boiled!

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Enjoy yourselves,you are gonna love this journey😃
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BAI GOD harsh in that suite<3
And love your writing dear!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Makes me wonder why does Mir Khan adopt Aliya
^This means...This is GOOD update the first part soon...!!😊
anandhi12 thumbnail
that was too good do update the first part soon😊
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vinu n tee gr8 work guyzz👍🏼...keep writing...love the banner with name fanaa on it...n aliya pics...she is luking gr8 in western outfits...wish to see her lk ths shw also.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
prologue and CS look intersting.can't wait to read first part.update soon.
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneesha.

Vinu n tee gr8 work guyzz👍🏼...keep writing...love the banner with name fanaa on it...n aliya pics...she is luking gr8 in western outfits...wish to see herlk thsshw also.

glad u liked the banner and western look.
Hardwork paid off