Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mishasinghal

Amazing Bheegi!

Your posts are the closest I find that expresses my understanding of Mahabharat & its characters, most importantly the 3 Krishnas..!!

As many have said - your in depth understanding displays the emotions, maturity that you possess..

I just wish Ved Vyas would have expressed more on the 3 Krishnas.. as well on the domesticity of the Pandavas!
Also I wish people don't speak how less Arjun loved Draupadi, etc. as one needs to understand the in depth concept of how Draupadi & Arjun were two sides of God meant to create Dharma in the world and hence were meant for each other!
Nobody I feel can say that these 3 would have done anything significant without the help of each other.. They were interconnected!

Thanks Misha. A number of us love this trio...and I think even Ved Vyas loved his three Krishnas as he described them all quite beautifully. Yeah, even I wish if we had some more insight into their real emotions😊
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a soul stirring OS! Oh how I wish they had showed something like this in SB...maybe we can all start a petition for a part 2 with all these moments as flashbacks

You really are a wonderful writer, you seem to have a natural talent for capturing the subtle nuances of every character so accurately!
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Do continue!!!😉
This is such a heart-reaching OS⭐️👏
If only this was on SB
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very touching...Love the way you described the meeting of Arjun and Draupadi...
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Great OS Bheegi😊

panchali always knew her dharma more than others.
JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella02pie

Great OS Bheegi😊

panchali always knew her dharma more than others.

Agreed. Panchali knew her dharma, that's way she was able to walk the fine thread between her 5 husbands
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bheegi must continue i love to read about my favourite trio
how beautifully u have written sakha helping parth to cleanse n be ready for any challenge in the war 👏👏