Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
never seen such a cast in my life...pehle shilpa shirina sid and now this useless fellow too giving ints 😡
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonLee

Best role ever? All his lines are "Yes Kamla, Ok Kamla".

zee telly awards

and the award for the most henpecked husband goes to... drum roll... apna vithal

vithal... thank u... it is all about team work... 
thank u kamla... for making me wht i am... jab se rags ko 'kamla ka hamla pada' mera toh neend udgaya... yeh dhai kilo ka haath... nahiii... tab se yes kamla no kamla shuru huwa
thank u pd... lines likhne keliye

vithal starts walking away

host asks... any messages for the rest of the team

vithal... nahi team pura huwa... and yells once more as he raises his award... thank u team
Edited by angelpureness - 10 years ago
manti21 thumbnail
Mohit wants to say he and shilpa is the main lead of the show not RAGNA.He and shilpa are just jealous of our Ragna.They are not considering themselves as playing parents role.They wants to prove their chemistry works better than RAGNA so for them is EMA.the casts of EMA are so over confident and jealous.Hate them
chikita_092 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pads23

if ur chemistry with kamala is so good ,then separating u people will also get trp. if the show is running because of u two ,then keeping u both together also means end of the show.

Exactly what I thought - so indirectly he agrees that the show is all about Ragna ðŸ˜†
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya vithla is the main lead in ema. Y dont cvs get them separated rather than separating ragna. 
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Phew...I have no words for this man or his onscreen spineless role🥱But I have to agree, he is too good to be ignored as Joru Ka Gulaam  who just know ONLY to bark can never stand up ðŸ¤¢...If HE is proud of the character and feels people watch for such disgusting father figure, cant help his delusions though !! 

Nevertheless, he is the real isshtar along with real life ex isshtar na🥱😆

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vow amazing!! First time Im seeing an actor praising himself. Shouldnt be the audience who tell him whether the bonding was good. He feels amazed seeing the scenes on screen...megalomaniac
Viewers should see what the director wants to portray????then why ask for feedback or critical opinion. You make the show, sit in a closed room and you fuys only watch it.

No story after Ragna marriage...just log onto IF and read FFs here...youll get much better ideas

Regret wasted my time reading article

Rest my case...he will never change
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
He is indeed awesome actor..! being soo arrogant and mean in real...!! with characteristic of self-centeredness..! Portrays Positive character of Vitthal who is in feet of his wife..! Must be really difficult..!! Good Job Dude..!
ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see guys.,.The fellow is still gloating and ragna is nothing..we need to get this show close if they don't unite RAGNA with respect soon..we need to show him fan power..that we are not spineless like his vittal charcter

MISSION HIT TRP😊
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know that he even exists in this planet it's only after leap I started watching regularly and after Raghav entry I got hooked. 
Give the due respect to the actors who made the show successful dammit.