Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iamsenadam

Lovely post...

I agree with each and every bit of yours. Yesterday, I got to know why Durga cried almost in every episode. Yesterday's episode gave answers to sooo many questions. This is such an amazing show. I'm loving it.

thanks!
yes show is indeed great.. one of best in Tv😃
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: khisher

i am mad over her beautyyy yaar...she z sooo gorgeous..uff and her dresses i just loved them
no doubt the character is amazing and portrayed beautifully

yes her character is indeed amazing n is portrayed brilliantly! one of best character! ⭐️
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Very well said dear...
I agree with every word you have written about Durga...
It truly needs great strength not only to be with your tormentors but to smile and put on an act of being friendly with them...
Hats off to Durga...and not to forget Dr Dayal Thakur for all his support to Durga...
And hats off to u too for this wonderful post...

thank u so much!
yes! each time wen she have to smile wen with those ppl who have ruined her entire family is not an easy thing, this wud b killing her inside.
and yes Dr.Thakur is a big support for her, he like a father gives her strength n helps her in moving ahead with her revenge!
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

I agree with you and am pleasantly surprised that a great character like Durga is in Indian Serial.

A strong and determined woman out to get justice for her sister and her family.

It must be very hard for Durga to come this close to people that has not only ruined her sisters life but were the reason for her parents death and still keep her druthers around her to come back and and get justice.

Durga has the pain of her guilt too that at one time she had thought that Shaurya was a nice guy and later her sister paid for her moment of weakness.

Her other big guilt is that after the accident she was not there to protect her sister from
Shakshi and her torture of Payal.

These are really the driving force for Durga to be resolute and strong willed in her purpose to go and get each one of the people that ruined her simple life and her family.

Kudos to the CV's for showing a strong and smart woman among a bunch of slimy snakes.

very well written about Durga! 👏
and her character is a refreshing change to TV!
there are strong emotional factors which can make her vulnerable in front of the evil Goenka's but the way she curtail her emotions wen with them and work ahead plotting against them, living the pain each day and knowing the danger in whole scenario is indeed a great thing!
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

lovely post

i loved the character of durga.. she has the looks and the brains.. a golden heart.. n she is the one who can fight back after falling.. she is fighting for justice and hope shaurya gets the worst punishment and also sakshi and raj should be punished too.

thank u dear..
yes the Goenka's are now for their downfall!
justice is going to happen!

FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternal-Psycho

Durga as Nitya was also very strong. Everytime she cries she comes out stronger than before. I also love Dr. Thakur who helps and motivates her whenever she is about to give up.

yes.. both are strong! the advantage of Durga is her unknown new identity and support of Dr.Thakur. for nitya there was no support and even the support which Nitya gt (bagchi and Divya) became the victim of Goenka's.