Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am mad over her beautyyy yaar...she z sooo gorgeous..uff and her dresses i just loved them
no doubt the character is amazing and portrayed beautifully
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said dear...
I agree with every word you have written about Durga...
It truly needs great strength not only to be with your tormentors but to smile and put on an act of being friendly with them...
Hats off to Durga...and not to forget Dr Dayal Thakur for all his support to Durga...
And hats off to u too for this wonderful post...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you and am pleasantly surprised that a great character like Durga is in Indian Serial.

A strong and determined woman out to get justice for her sister and her family.

It must be very hard for Durga to come this close to people that has not only ruined her sisters life but were the reason for her parents death and still keep her druthers around her to come back and and get justice.

Durga has the pain of her guilt too that at one time she had thought that Shaurya was a nice guy and later her sister paid for her moment of weakness.

Her other big guilt is that after the accident she was not there to protect her sister from
Shakshi and her torture of Payal.

These are really the driving force for Durga to be resolute and strong willed in her purpose to go and get each one of the people that ruined her simple life and her family.

Kudos to the CV's for showing a strong and smart woman among a bunch of slimy snakes.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post
i loved the character of durga.. she has the looks and the brains.. a golden heart.. n she is the one who can fight back after falling.. she is fighting for justice and hope shaurya gets the worst punishment and also sakshi and raj should be punished too.
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said dear
Durga has giong through a lot of pain
And dealing with people who are the cause of it
Is very painful
I really live Durga's character
Sanjeeda is doing justice to the character
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Yes, and one cannot also blame her for not being thorough in her revenge strategy.

She is not of that scheming types. Today, she has a very strong will in her life to bring people to justice who destroyed her family. Plus she has this advantage of a new identity.

But her strengths are

Her new identity
Ignorance of Goenka's on her old identity
Some kind of influence and wealth
Her foster father - Dayal Thakur.
Akash - to some extent (He still does not know about Durga/Nitya)

But two years is not enough time to bring down a person like Saakshi Goenka who is scheming. Unlike Rajnath Goenka and Shaurya, she is smart and she knows how best to utilize the resources around her to down trodden all the people who come against her. If not for Saakshi, it would not have been that easy for Shaurya to come clean.
Saakshi had taken every step.
Its not easy to bring down a person like Saakshi Goenka.
One wrong move and every thing would be over.
(My my, What a brilliant performance by Simone Singh)

Though she has this new identity of Durga, Nitya had always been a simple minded girl. Its not easy for her to control her emotions, every time she comes across people who supported the crime. It is natural that her emotions curb her smartness.

Having said that, I wish that the CVs dont over exploit the emotional weakness of Durga and they make her more strong and smart to bring every one involved, to justice.

@bold! agreed to all what you have said! yes indeed its not easy to bring down someone like Sakshi..Sakshi is so heartless in dealing with her matter, the only way to bring her down is her weakness which is Shaurya!
@black..yes! Akash is in a dangerous position, lets see how he will turn out as story unfolds!
@red: yes, her emotions cannot be controlled as its natural for her to gt emotional n what she needs to make sure is keep being strong when with the Goenka's even if Raj or Shaurya misses out, may be Sakshi can catch her.. so in that she need to keep being strong like now how she is!
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreams-reality

Well said dear

Durga has giong through a lot of pain
And dealing with people who are the cause of it
Is very painful
I really live Durga's character
Sanjeeda is doing justice to the character

thank u! yes wat u said is right! its very painful for Durga n yes Sanjeeda is doing justice to the character! ⭐️
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Nice post. Have to agree with you. To wear the mask is not easy. As shown in yesterday's epi. It is not just revenge that is driving her, but also a guilt of not being there for her sister when she wanted her most.

Dr Dayal is the pillar that handles her emotional vulnearability. I mean he comes across as a mature , caring father who understand's his daughter's pain completely.
To deal with Sakshi is going to be the tough for Durga because she anticipates everything in advance and become suspicious of anything that is out of order.

@bold: completely agree with wat u said! the guilt is a big factor in Durga which haunts and weneva she breakdown Dr Dayal is there by her side, giving her strength and supporting her. his support is indeed a great factor which is helping and giving constant strength to Durga to keep moving.
and as u said to deal with Sakshi is not that easy and Durga need to think in ahead of Sakshi's thought!
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Durga as Nitya was also very strong. Everytime she cries she comes out stronger than before. I also love Dr. Thakur who helps and motivates her whenever she is about to give up.
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Wonderful post!

In all truth... Durga is what a revived Nitya carved out of herself. Yet, there are moments when the vulnerability of Nitya comes forth which Durga has to struggle to suppress. She belonged to a simple family, had a simple life and a modest living but it was robbed off of her... and she deep inside blames herself for not being able to protect things when it came crumbling down. That simplicity she was brought up in, the guilt inside her and her frustration over not being able to be of help to her sister then all chew her insides. But hats off to her that she buries it all inside her the moment she becomes what she is now... Durga. Her enemies are stronger than her but no one can beat her will. As it is said, When the going becomes tough, the tough gets going!

completely agree with u!
u have written down perfectly about Durga n Nitya..
the vulnerability of Durga with which she constantly struggles, things are not at all easy for her.
@bold: perfect saying for Durga's situation!