My dream track (OS) part 3

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part 1        twisted deal           page 1
Part 2         Winner                  page  2
part 3          Saviour                 page 2

TWISTED DEAL

I got this stupid dream after seeing todays accident episode of Amma.

Here the  scene starts with Raman being in hospital and in life and death situation.Ishita was broken and trying her best to control herself and give support to others.All bhalla's and Iyer's are scared for his life while little Ruhi don't know about situation and was told lie that Raman went out of station.

Doctor informs that Raman life can be saved if they  do operation and they need some blood relation to donate bone marrow.While both Romi and MR Bhalla's marrow was not suitable only person left was Adi.Ishita to save her  husband's life goes to Shagun.

Shagun "Mera beta koi madad naheen karegaa."

Ishita "Udhar Raman ka jaan khatare mey hain aur tum yeh kehraheen hon."

Shagun "Raman ka jaan khatarey mey hain lekin ussey mera aur mera beta kaa kyaa lena dena hain."

Ishita "Tum puraney baatey abh math dhauraon.Udhar Raman mauth sey ladh rahan hain."

Ishita "Jo huan ussey tum Raman  par iss tarah badalaa nahee ley saktee."

Shagun "Tum mujhey kyaa karnaa hain yeh math sikhaon.Main achey tara janthey hon main kyaa kar rahen hon."

Ishita "Mujhey tumsey behas naheen karna hain Adi ko hummarey saath bhejo .Sirf who hain jo Raman ka jaan bacha sakta hain."

Shagun "Adi mera beta hain aur ussey kya karnaa hain main decide karongi."

Ishita "Tum aisey kaisey kar saktey hon .Tum Raman key jaan par naheen khel sakthey."

Shagun "Theek hain main Adi ko bhejoongi Raman key jaan bachaney .Lekin tumhey ek vaada karnaa hoga mujhey."

Shagun "Tumhey Raman ko hamesha key liyen chodnaa hoga."

Ishita was thunderstruck and shocked.

Ishita "Tum kyaa bolraheen hon.."

Shagun "Tum ney jo sunaa.Ek tharaf Raman ka jaan hain doosrey taraf Raman ka saath."

Shagun "Tum undonon mey kissey ek ko chunna hooga."

Ishita was shocked at this while Shagun leaves that place giving her choice.

Ishita goes to hospital still thinking about Shagun's deal.Every one asks what happened and Ishita tell's about Shagun's deal.All are shocked listening this .They leave Ishita alone as decision is with her.

Ishita remembers the moments she spent with Raman and remembers him lying on hospital bed.She makes a decision and leaves from that place.

Ishita "Main Raman ko chod doongilekin kuch waqt key baadh."

Shagun "Kissliyen?"

Ishita "Main waada karthey hun kee jab thak yek tareek waapas dharayenga main Raman key zindagee sey nikalchukee hongi aur Raman key mooh sey meera naam bhee nahee ayeega."

Shagun feels happy with this promise.

Shagun comes along with Adi to hospital Adi goes to operation while all  family are shocked by knowing Ishita decided to leave Raman.All  becomes sad knowing the deal Ishita made.

Operation is completed and Raman is safe now Ishita sees Raman from outside and feels happy.

Shagun comes to Ishita and reminds her of promise she made.

While everyone are sad and Shagun was waiting for Adi.Ishita controls herself and stops Shagun ,

Shagun "Tumhey apnaa waada yaad hoga"

Ishita "Mujhey mera waada yaad hain  Main waada karthey hun kee jab thak yek tareek waapas dharayenga main Raman key zindagee sey nikalchukee hongi aur Raman key mooh sey meera naam bhee nahee ayeega' "

Ishita "Yeh jaroor hokar rahega."

Shagun "Tumharey pass sirf ek saal bacha hain Raman key zindagee sey apnaa nam porey taraha mithaney key liyen"

Ishita  coming out of situation "Mainey kahan kee jab thak yeh tareeq waapas daurayengi."

Ishita with little smile on her face.

Ishita "Abh mujhey samaj aa rahan hain kee tum kabhee Raman ke sachee patnee kyo naheen bansakee."

All are shocked to see smile in Ishita's face and Shagun was puzzled.

Ishita "Jahan thak main jantha hun ,jho waqt bheet gaya who kabhee nahen daurayengi .Mainey yeh waada x/y/20ab mey kiyan tha  jaha thak main jaanthee hun who kabhee wapas nehen ayega."

Shagun was shocked to listen what Ishita said "Dhoka ,Tum itnaa badaa dhoka kaisey kar saktee hon."

Ishita "Mainey koi dhoka naheen kiya.Jo tumney kiyya uskey saamney yeh kuch naheen hain."

All understood Ishita's logic and how she turned Shagun's table and become happy.

Ishita "Tumney Raman key jaan key saath saudha kiya.Mujhey jawaab tho denaa hen thaa."

Shagun understood she became fool once again.She leaves from that place "Main tumhey jaroor jawaab doongi." Taking Adi along with her.

All come near Ishita and praise the way she handled the situation.

Mihir "Bhabhi aapko yeh idea kaisey ayya,"

Ishita "Raman kee patnee hun kuch tho ussey ssekha hoga naa.Raman merey jagah hothey tho who bhee aisey hee karthey."

Mihir "Bhabhi aapney tho abith kardiya kee aap sach mey Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla hain"

While Ishita was happy all are praisng her.

Sorry If you din't like this scenario or you feel anything wrong.I just can't give negative thought to my mint for long time.

I just wanted to share this with you.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

007jindal thumbnail
waah kya logic lagaya
super awesome
cont soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Wow nice one I thought she will leave n thank she did not bug I dong want to see raman or ishita in hospital to fight for life n we cana havd tbis tyoe of situation .👏 
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice...
Amazing. ...
Continue soon
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First thing ur dream was not stupid
Fabulous OS
Loved it
Haha Ishu turned the tables on Shagun
Loved the logic she applied
waiting to see raman-Ishu bonding
Hope ur continuing this
Well written
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

First thing ur dream was not stupid
Fabulous OS
Loved it
Haha Ishu turned the tables on Shagun
Loved the logic she applied
waiting to see raman-Ishu bonding
Hope ur continuing this
Well written

Thanks buddy for saying this dream is not stupid.
Always Raman does that so felt why not Ishita this time.
(only chance Ishra seperate is from Ishita's side like this situation)
I actually planned to use year names which reapeaat every sixty years but while writting I notice time never repeats why cant I use it.

Sorry buddy thias is just an OS and it will finish here.
I am keeping this page for OS and new idea I will write here of single scenes.
another page is already there for a fan fiction with same name.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awsum yr
love the game ishita played
plz write some more
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Awsum yr
love the game ishita played
plz write some more

I am writting a fanfiction with same name 'my dream track' you can checkit also .
I will be writting instant os  whwn I get some Idea.
thankyou
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When I read Ishita's promise ...I really got angry on u VIKAS ...😆
I thought u were doing the same as evry other writer ...SRY FOR THAT ..
But after reading Ishita's Logic ...😆😉😃 ..I was rly Happy ...And was thanking God 😆
Any way ...She proved that she is Mrs.RKB ...
And shagun ...we can never expect her to change ...😡
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweety_98

When I read Ishita's promise ...I really got angry on u VIKAS ...😆
I thought u were doing the same as evry other writer ...SRY FOR THAT ..
But after reading Ishita's Logic ...😆😉😃 ..I was rly Happy ...And was thanking God 😆
Any way ...She proved that she is Mrs.RKB ...
And shagun ...we can never expect her to change ...😡

thank you buddy.
I just thought to use some logics for Ishita however she is modern bahoon.