Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

OMGGG seriously there is a limit of hotness and passion but these two have no limits n I love it Thank you the caps are really hot n sexy😳

I was already swooning while taking the caps ☺️
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dead dead dead dead 🀒 🀒

Amazing caps πŸ‘
I can drool over these caps for centuries πŸ˜† 😳
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

Dead dead dead dead 🀒 🀒 Me too

Amazing caps πŸ‘ Thankyou 😳
I can drool over these caps for centuries πŸ˜† 😳 Same here...forever and ever and ever...

Word Count: 0

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hadd hai yaar!
they are killing me!
i've been seeing this on loop!
and now yeh pics
after the episode, this is just my 5th or 6th post! im so lost in zaya that i'm not even able to type!

and about the note, as much i would love to do it, i cannot take caps.. so really sorry darling...i so wish i could have helped u but i'm helpless
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

hadd hai yaar! No had no Intehaa...cause this is beintehaa we're talking about πŸ˜†

they are killing me! Mera murder toh ZaYa ke haathon already ho chuka hai
i've been seeing this on loop! Maine sirf 2 baar dekha. second time for the caps. 😳
and now yeh pics Thank You 😳
after the episode, this is just my 5th or 6th post! im so lost in zaya that i'm not even able to type! ---πŸ˜†

and about the note, as much i would love to do it, i cannot take caps.. so really sorry darling...i so wish i could have helped u but i'm helpless It's okay! Koi aur bakra dhoondna hoga πŸ˜› Aur agar nahin mila toh ye thread gaya paani mein

Word Count: 1

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ahaa those kisses...ZaYa SR. ..Uff Too Hot ...
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

hadd hai yaar! No had no Intehaa...cause this is beintehaa we're talking about πŸ˜†yeh bhi sahi haiπŸ˜‰

they are killing me! Mera murder toh ZaYa ke haathon already ho chuka hai main bhi unhi ki baat kar rahi thi! i was so scared that yesterday's episode will be the last episode of BI
i've been seeing this on loop! Maine sirf 2 baar dekha. second time for the caps. 😳sirf 2 baar? tusi great ho yaar!
and now yeh pics Thank You 😳
after the episode, this is just my 5th or 6th post! im so lost in zaya that i'm not even able to type! ---πŸ˜†has math.. serious problem hai!

and about the note, as much i would love to do it, i cannot take caps.. so really sorry darling...i so wish i could have helped u but i'm helpless It's okay! Koi aur bakra dhoondna hoga πŸ˜› Aur agar nahin mila toh ye thread gaya paani mein shubh shubh bolo idiot! koi na koi volunteer zaroor karega

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ohh so ur name is isha ...my sis name is also isha.

Anyways thanks for the pic...I'm drooling over them...watch ths episode dn't knw how many times n still watching it side by sideπŸ˜†
Btw sorry bt I cn't take the responsibility of updating ths thread as firstly I dunno how to tk caps n secondly I'm too lazy to do tatπŸ˜†...bt cn suggest u a name ask her if she is ready to take the resbonsibilty...n ya she is very expert in taking caps her name is soni...n ths is her IF ID .x-bumblebee-x. ()
SabrinaMalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneesha.

Ohh so ur name is isha ...my sis name is also isha. Your sis is also Isha? Aneesha and Isha πŸ˜†it rhymes. For me Isha or Sabrina kuch bhi. I go by both.

Anyways thanks for the pic...I'm drooling over them...watch ths episode dn't knw how many times n still watching it side by sideπŸ˜† Welcome. this has to be the best epi of BI 😳
Btw sorry bt I cn't take the responsibility of updating ths thread as firstly I dunno how to tk caps n secondly I'm too lazy to do tatπŸ˜† It's okay. I understand πŸ˜‰

..bt cn suggest u a name ask her if she is ready to take the resbonsibilty...n ya she is very expert in taking caps her name is soni...n ths is her IF ID .x-bumblebee-x. () Yeah, I've seen she puts up caps after every episode. But I dont even know her na. And she hasn't even once visited this thread. So I can't ask her help. πŸ˜•

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Hello Lovelies ^^

This thread is gonna be updated by Hermain (-ZaYalicious- ) for the next two months as I'll be inactive.

Thank You SO Much Hermain! I can't thank you enough! You're just lovely.❀️

She won't be able to edit the title or the index. So you guys have to do it manually. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Waapas aakar I'll update the index.

Love you all!

Thanks Hermain!