~Happy Birthday Chandni~

TeamHotness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

She is the Ms. Practical Minded Of Our Group

She is the one who gives us reality checks all the way

She is sweet, kind, funny, cute and totally hilarious

But beware if you even think about pissing her off

She can be the daredevil who may just beat the shit out of you

She is None other than.

The Hardcore Spammer, The Daredevil

Chandni !

Its her Special Day. Its Her Birthday! We Cafe Sisters Wish Her Many  Happy Returns of the Day.

The Escapades we had together:

Our Moments of Happiness

Our Moments Of Sadness and Frustration:

All Of It Added To The memories. And Made our bond stronger.

We Love You Chandz  !!

From: Iraa - Harshu - Ari - Sweta - Nupur - Ansah - Madhu - Ifraa - Anu -Chaitu - Sneha - Zay

Edited by TeamHotness - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeamHotness thumbnail

From Ari 

Heylo chand, 
umm how are you? 
all good? 😛
K then lemme get to the point...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAITU...!!! 
oppsss i mean chand 🤣 

sorry u lot always have me confused 😆Okay okay lemme stop being silly now. 😆
Wish you a very very happy birthday my spamming partner 😉

All our late night cafe spamming sessions are special memories. those were fun days when it was just all of us and there was happiness around 😛 One of our two reality checkers who always bursts our bubble of happiness with negativity 🤣 but seriously much needed to save us from heart break later. Love you for that. 😳 Hope you have a great day and year ahead and u ace your exams. All the best. Have fun. And make a blast cafe sister style 😉 Dont blast someone for real like sne though. We cant bail you out 🤣 

Now lemme make this post pretty so that hitler zay approves 😈

This is all of us 🤣 

Lastly your gift 🤣

View Profile  
TeamHotness thumbnail
From Zay 

Super Duper HAPPY Wala B-day Chand !! 🥳
Miss Spamming Da Cafe With You And Having Serious Wala Discussions - I can Always Count On You To Share My Negativity And Pessimism 🤣 Hope You Have A Really Really Awesome Bday And Get Lots Of Presents And Your Every Wish Is Fulfilled. May You Live To See 100 - NO 1000 More Bdays ! A Cheerful Friend Like You Is Like A Warm Sunny Day. Wishing You A Metric Ton Of Happiness Buddy 🤗 Your Sisters Will Be Thinking Of You With Fondness On Yours Special Day ❤️

Edited by TeamHotness - 10 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So one more year down and a year wiser ..

Happy Birthday Chand ...

May god bless you with choicest of blessings

Have a great one ..

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

From sweta

So on this Mahaaan day Moi wishing you a very super duper happy shappy wala BiRthdaY.

Move forward with a fresh confidence, fresh start,fresh beginnings, new endeavors with new

goals. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

And And And Let there be peace on Earth but let it begin right after your birthday party...So for now

Let's just Partyyy!!!!!!!"

Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky. A very Happy Birthday to you. Have an amazing day

Edited by -DamnedDrooler- - 10 years ago
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

happy birthday chand 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

may you have a great year ahead 😳😳😳😳

njoy ur day party hard 😳😛

🤪 🤪
Edited by Awesome-blossom - 10 years ago
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A big wala Happy birthday twin sister .  may u get all happiness , joyness and success in ur life ,with wide smile on ur face evr and evr .

Its such less time we come to know each other ,but  caf sisters r truly family now . and remember we too r toh similar in every way . . no wonder ,I become chand one day and u become chaitu one day . I don't mind exchange offer ha . hehhe .  C letter is always lucky one he na . and june month too ,afterall the grt monsoon arrives. .

one fine day in caf when madhu and anu were busy in their benagali talks ,u and me were  left to be confused ,wat is going on , ahh and there starts our gujju talks ,it was so much fun . . such ana wesume day spent in our caf . ia m so glad to meet u ,someone so like me .

Ekluch kav chu . tani mali ae maro luck hato . .

Ane have aa saath ne kyare chodish nai ..

Bas hamesha saath rehshu , maja akrshu .

Saddahaq saathe joya akrshu ..

Je thai , saaru ,kharab, masti ,mazak .

Fun leshu ekdam  full on

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 years ago
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAND DI...
Edited by Asapom - 10 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many Happy returns of the Day!🥳Happy Birthday Chandni!
May you have a Birthday so wonderful that you remember it for the
rest of the year, till another wonderful Birthday comes along.
May God fulfill all your wishes and you have a rocking, smashing day
with your friends and loved ones.Wishing you tons of happiness and joy
on this special day. I remember meeting you first time in the Cafe and discussing the show and spamming loads. Miss those fun times and the spamming and the chilling around there.

We all Cafe sisters love you loads! 🤗

Edited by ennishet - 10 years ago
-WanderLust- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

FROM SAMAIRAA :

"Mere Cell ki battery ka Swargwaas hone waala hai So Sweta will be posting this on my behalf. Sowwie Chand I'll come as soon as my battery gets charged. Chandni Ooo Merii Chandni... My very first friend in SH cafe. The day I entered SH cafe the whole cafe was running with a jet speed and I didn't know whom to talk and what to talk but then you took the initiative and welcomed me...Bas!! That was the moment. Since then I consider you as my bestie .We've had talks,talks and more of them. So today is the day that Official reality check-up tool of Thundering 13 got Prakat on this earth. As I say Pessimist? Naah You are just Practical.🤣 And I love you more for that.

Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky. A very Happy Birthday to you. Have an amazing day.

Edited by SwetaRocking - 10 years ago