DDBEDS Cast (Poonam Preet) As Maya!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends.😊
I am back with some informations about the cast of DDBEDS. 

Here we have the beautiful Poonam Preet. Whom we love to hate as Maya in DDBEDS. πŸ˜ƒ

Why do we love to hate her?😲 Coz Maya is very cute and funny to be a total negative charcter. 

And she has a cute smile to die for.😳

Poonam Preet is an Indian actress. She was debuted as  a simple girl from Banaras in (Fear Files). Then she acted in (Kya Hua Tera Vaada) the show which was produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms. Poonam Preet essayed the character of Nivedita, the younger sister of Mona Singh's character. She has also acted in few commercials and South Indian movies, plus a short movie named (Dastaan 1970)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the info about poonam,Awida
I watched Kya hua tera wada,but I dont remember her as mona's sister
I dont know who is manipulating whom in the serial,but maya and sumitra are like evil step sisters for cindrella like shivani
But soon maya will come out sumi's trap

Edited by shanthi510 - 9 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanthi510

Thank you for the info about poonam,Awida
I watched Kya hua tera wada,but I dont remember her as mona's sister
I dont know who is manipulating whom in the serial,but maya and sumitra are like evil step sisters for cindrella like shivani
But soon maya will come out sumi's trap

Welcome Shanthi. And thanks a lot for comment. 

As for Maya. From the beginning she was that selfish woman whom her husband obey . But I think after Vivek's transformation Maya will face some troubles which may turn her against Sumi. I hope Sumi just leaves Sehryas house.😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks awida.  apart from her acting and looking pretty, I find her dialogues with hinglish ending with "ing" very funny.
I used to follow KHTV as a silent reader for WU as my family watched the show.  even I cannot remember her as younger sister to mona.  might have in the early days of the show!!!

we definitely will see some changes in maya as vivek has turned a new leaf.  once maya finds out sumi only using her, there will be cracks and hope this will prompt maya to expose sumi??!!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just read in wiki that her character was bitto - cousin sister of mona and character terminated
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u awida...she is very cute.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awida thanks so much for the info πŸ˜ƒ

Our cast is really a talented bunch ... its lovely to read about Poonam ... and she looks hot in that western outfit too πŸ˜‰
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs itidal i though that she was a model.this is the first time iam watching her in a show.she is really pretty.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Itidal😊

If Sumi didn't have any money Maya wouldn't have anything to do with her, she is very greedy.  So if ever Sumi looses her money where ever she gets it from Maya will turn her back on her.

She looks very lovely in that blue dress and like her hairstyle in it.
shym thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing Itidal.. she's very pretty and sweet..