Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome story.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Awesome!
loved it
beautifully written
thankx for pm
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your stories are not at all nonsense as you keep writing everywhere. At least you're not writing some stupid, weird, senseless stuffs to make us smile.๐Ÿ˜Š Bringing innocent smiles to readers can be done only by a blessed and gifted writer. And for some reasons I'm not commenting how I felt reading this story. Had I been the same old Jamy!๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ก This IF is crazy.

Okay. I'm desisting my meaningless bhashan from going nowhere.๐Ÿ˜† You can definitely PM me anything you wrote, write and will be writing. I'll happily read.๐Ÿ˜Š
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...very intersting story,arudi...๐Ÿ‘
Undoubtedly,u r such an excellent writer.
KaJu...very cute...three kids ...aww...urs description about them...choo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ...
cont...thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜›
Arey I know am late but y did not u updated it I am sure this jishnu is nonetheless our parth dear arjuna
Edited by angrani - 10 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to read more on Basu Bhaiya & little jishnu.

Plzzz update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Radha was walking in and out of home to see if her children came back. In early morning Basu and Shon had gone out saying that they are going to gurukul. And till now no news about them she got. From other neighbouring boys Radha got to know that her sons didn't come to gurukul today. She was feeling restless. From past few days right after Basu came back from the festival of Champa city Radha notices Basu is hiding something. She tried a lot to know the matter but Basu successfully avoided. That increased her tensions. She always had been worried for her elder son whom she considers the blessing of God. 10 years had been passed after her marriage but she was deprived of the pleasure of motherhood. Five times she faced miscarriages before, relatives and neighbor started suggesting Adhirath to get married again. After he has a respected position among the clan of Sutas in all Aryavart. Who would have carried forward his duties and reputation if he remains childless? In depression Radha even was thinking of giving up her life and that day she went near river Ganga to fulfill that wish but only then mother ganga brought Basu to her arm, the radiant child anyone ever had seen. Since then all her world had been centred to him, she believes Basu is god sent to earth which mortal boy can have devine armour and earring else? Not only his appearance even his activities are not like ordinary persons. Even many royal princes wont dare to be as adventurist as Basu. But his bad he is being raised by Sutas who are not allowed to be warrior and Radha knows that's what Basu dreams for. The more her husband stops him from practicing archery the more desperate he becomes. That's why Radha always remains worried of Basu. Although five years after Basu came to them she finally succeeded to give birth to her her son Shon but still all her concentration is centred to Basu only. Now she knows Basu surely has gone to practice archery somewhere and Shon as usual is supporting him. "Let them come today, i will not let them step out from home again alone." Radha tells herself.
"Shon run fast and tell Radhama what happened ,otherwise she will start scolding and all neighbors will get to know i was practicing archery, don't know what pleasure everyone gets by scolding me while practicing archery, as if i am committing crimes like plunder or murder."Shon didn't take a moment to obey his bhaiya just listening to the first line,so last line Basu said to himself in a depressed tone.
"Why anyone scolds you archery is so good none scolds me to practice it" as usual cute tone comes from Jishnu that brought smile on Basu's lips.
" You are lucky then" remarks Basu.
"no you have bow and arrow i don't have" pouts Jishnu.
"uff again bow and arrow, this boy is more obsessed with archery than me, bleeding so profusely yet chanting bow and arrow as if he is feeling no pain." thinks Basu
As he walked fast Basu sensed Jishnu is getting weak. He had placed his head on Basu's shoulder and not giggling anymore.
"Jishnu you took your meal in morning?" asked Basu in tone of Radhama.
"no didnt get to eat anything since last night. Ma cooked less food and brother briko had it all. I was so hungry in morning that was searching fruits and then i fell and bow is broken."
Jishnu's innocent truth filled Basu with sympathy. He walked more quickly cause Jishnu not only is needed to be treated but to be fed immediately. He ran without watching anything on way and suddenly bumped into someone.
"ouch, slowly Vrishaji notice people on way.?" ringed a sweet voice.
"Vrishali !! when did you come here suta princess." Basu was astonished to see the nine years old pretty girl as fair as swan. She is daughter of Suta chief of Anga that's why called Suta princess. Her mother's maternal home is in Basu's village so she occasionally visits with mother. Usually Basu feels awkward with her he doesn't know why perhaps because of similarity between their name because another name of Basu is Vrisha given by sage Vyasa for some unknown reason when he had visited their village in his childhood. Vrishali too likes to call him Vrishaji hence boys of village of Basu's age make fun with name Vrisha and Vrishali, ofcourse behind Basu. They don't dare to say that on his face. So Basu feels somewhat shy in front her though he doesn't know why that shyness comes. But today he was tensed for Jishnu so he talked to her spontaniously.
"just reached in morning, but why you are running Vrishaji and who is the boy in your lap, and oh my god he is bleeding, and did you hurt him ?" asked a shocked astonished Vrishali indicating Basu's bow, she knows about Basu's attachment with bow and arrow and appreciated that.
"Vrishali i will explain later, but can you come with us? Radhama loves you, if she sees you she wont be angry with me " requests Basu remembering how much Radhama likes Vrishali, she calls her Padma finding resemblance of lotus with her face.
"sure Vrishaji" Vrishali joined Basu in running with almost unconscious Jishnu.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute one.. LOved it.. Thanks for pm..
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb.. thank u for pm Aru di.. Pls continue.. Loved Vrisha-Vrishali part..
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wait for next update๐Ÿ˜‰activate javascript