Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

i have read the one's in the earlier pages the ones about KaJu

but you are right i kind of see KaJu everywhere😆

A reliable source says that this story too would turn to a KaJu delicacy 😉
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After reaching the large rock Basu aimed at the farthest Banyan tree that is seen from there and released his arrow, the arrow hit the target at once, Basu's face got brightened with smile of satisfaction , Shon smiled proudly , although he is scared of his brother's activities but he is at a time quite proud of his elder brother. No one can have a brother as Basu bhaiya he believes.
Suddenly a cry in child's voice wiped away their smile, from quite a distance the cry was coming , both the boys got tensed

"did i hurt someone?" Basu was frightened, "but how is that possible, i saw my arrow had hit the target" he was confused

"bhaiya, from where did a child come in this forest? Basu bhaiya i heard in forests ghosts do live those who got killed by wild animals. bhaiya let's go back" Shon was scared as ever

"stop it Shon , all time getting scared of nothing, let's go i have to check the matter" Basu proceeded so Shon had to follow , he didn't dare to go back alone

Following the cry they went some deeper and found a boy sitting on earth , wearing a saffron cloth which generally a forest dweller uses to wear, Basu advanced to watch the child carefully
The boy was not more than 5 years of age, he has a dusky complexion , his hairs are wavy and almost curly , having two big brown eyes the child looks extremely cute , unlike other forest dweller children this boy doesn't look skinny rather a healthy one , it seemed the boy is not suitable to be in midst of forest , they can easily imagine the boy in king jarasandha's palace as this would be more suitable place for him, the adorable child drew both of Basu and Shon's attention but for Shon it seemed that there is a certain similarity in Basu bhaiya and the child
Basu leaned forward and found the boy's knees are bleeding , there were some stones nearby so Basu understood the boy must have stumbled on those stones and got hurt , it was bleeding quite a lot that made Basu tensed, no wonder why the child is crying so much.

But he had to wonder when he figured out what the child was saying in between his sob
"my bow...uhunhun...my bow"

now Basu noticed a little broken bow in hand of the child, the bow was made of branch of tree and it must be broken due to child's falling

Basu wondered , the child's saffron cloth is turning into red due to bleeding but he has no attention in that , neither he is being scared of the blood color, in the age of child if Shon would accidentally had cut his finger and sees only a drop of blood , he used to scream in fear
but all this boy's concentration was towards the toy bow only, the cry was not out of pain from injury but out of sadness of losing the bow

"he must be a kshatriya child" thought Basu

"who are you?" asked Shon to the child

child looked at two boys standing near him, he didn't get frightened seeing them , but didn't answer to Shon too again he concentrated to his bow , trying to repair it. Basu got amused to see the boy's love for his bow , something similar to him

"Basu bhaiya, why isn't he answering , he doesmn't know his name or what?" Shon was still not convinced it was actually a kid and not any ghost

"Shon you can ask all these later ,we need to stop his bleeding first , uproot some grass right now , till then i try to converse with him"
Shon left to obey bhaiya's order although he was not happy the child didn't answer him.

Basu knelled down near the child and pulled his legs to see how grave the injury was, as soon as the child notices the bow on Basu's shoulder , he stopped sobbing and his white pearl like teeth shined with an innocent smile , that made the child looking heavenly

"bow , big bow" the child held his hand out to touch the bow making Basu stunned again, as soon as the kid saw the bow he forgot his pain? what a strange child he is

the child tried to pull the bow , Basu tried to stop him, the bow was double of his size.

"no Balak , this is very big, you can't lift it" Basu was sure the child will be suppressed under weight of the bow

but the child started crying again "give me the bow Basu bhaiya " that startled Basu , the boy listened to Shon calling him and he at once adopted that? the child is quite intelligent Basu understood,
he tried to stop him again

"balak see this bow is soo huge, you can't hold it"

but the child continued sobbing and Basu couldn't watch it anymore, he doesn't know he was desperately wanting to see the innocent smile again, he gently handed the bow to the boy, thinking if that could make him stop crying for sometime he will be able to treat the wound
Basu was sure the child can't lift it alone so he was holding the bow himself too but to his surprise the child managed to wield the bow

"Basu bhaiya , arrow" , the boy had pointed out to the quiver of Basu before Basu's surprising state could end
but this time he didn't try to stop the child, he couldn't let the sob begin again, he gave the boy one of his shining arrow and child aimed at a nearby stone

"you broke my bow, so now i will break you" child released the arrow and arrow hit the stone, althoough the stone didn't broke but that was enough to make Basu sure about the boy's archery talent,
"the child is gifted for sure" thinks Basu, the way he too is gifted with his armor and earrings

the child started giggling as if nothing can give more pleasure to him, Basu was mesmerized to see the angel like child's giggling , Shon's voice made him conscious

"Basu bhaiya when i went only his legs were bleeding, how come now his hands are bleeding too?" Shon was confused like anything

horrified Basu found his bow's strings had cut the soft skin of child's palm and now his upper garment too is becoming red with blood, although the child was not caring that too

"hey Suryanarayan, why did i give the bow to him" Basu blamed himself and snatched the bow away from the child and quickly picked him up

"Shon we can't treat him here, we have to take him home, now only Radhama can take his care"
Basu gave long strides towards his home and Shon followed him.

"give me the bow" child moaned

"if you listen to us then only you can hold it, tell me your name first" says Basu while walking carrying him.

"i have many names, my chhotima calls me Jishnu, my father calls me..."

"ok me too will call you Jishnu" Basu cuts Jishnu in middle.

he liked the name Jishnu , it resemblances the name of Lord Vishnu

"I am shon " Shon started introducing himself and "he is"

"Basu bhaiya" Jishnu giggled wrapping his arms around Basu's neck making Basu bhaiya smile

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
sorry for gate crashing...earlier.. but please continue...I love these 3 children...😳 and specially basu bhaiya taking care of lil ones..😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and who is this Jishnu?😉
Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great stories👍🏼Nice updates👍🏼carry on.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆

Good one Aru.. continue 😳
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏👏👏WONDERFUL dear.Totally loved all the stories.Luvd both KaJu and BaJi😉Please continue😳
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aru dii !!! my update ???
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

😃

Word Count: 0

HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail