looking forward tx for pm

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
so ShaHam became popular name too
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gawwwd!! d best story u've ever writen till now!! u've said it all..I've no words for now to describe and analyse d story as i'm in trance after reading ur story..m in deir world ri8 now!!
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is another nonsense but can't stop myself from posting this

Basu Bhaiya

That was a peaceful morning , the village seemed awaken with chirping of birds , and got busy with day to day routine , although it was a village but that was a very prosperous village because near to the village there was a very prosperous town Champa although belongs to Anga but Champa was ruled by Magadh king Jarasandha , most mighty king of eastern region of Aryavart who renamed Champa as Malini so as a result the village too got the fruit of the prosperity. the rivar Champa too used to flow by river's side so that made th village blessed with greenery , village dwellers were quite happy , there was no grievance, they used to spend a peaceful life.
The Village was north western boundary of Anga , there was a forest that marks boundary between the Anga kingdom and Kurupradesh.
The forest was quite peaceful where the part is adjoined with the village , no wild animals used to roam in that part so the part was known quite safe. few times after the sun rises two boys from village entered into the forest, One of them was around 13 other one is around 9-10 , the elder one had an extremely handsome appearance , his complexion was bright as sunlight , he was quite tall and well built for his age , his features are very sharp as a cursed demigod , his big eyes were shining and intense , depth of which was like ocean , his hairs were long upto neck , wavy and shining , it seemed the boy might be a prince from kingdom of heaven and forgot his path and ended up being here. The boy was carrying a middle sized bow in his shoulder, the bow was silver in colour and was quite graceful to look at which generally royal people does use. the boy also had a quiver tied on his back full of shining sharp arrows, all over the adorable boy looked like standing in verge of turning into a handsome warrior who can win heart of Aryavart.
Other boy was not so attractive in look , he was darkish , his hairs were short , and he was quite thin , he looked like any other normal village boy. He seemed to be quite worried when other boy was aiming his target towards a far away banyan tree.

"Basu bhaiya" younger boy addressed the elder one

Being interrupted Basu bhaiya got disturbed
"Shon i told you not to distract me while am concentrating on my target, why don't you listen?"

"bhaiya i am scared , if mother comes to know about you lied to her about your archery practice she will be angry and if she says this to father? you know father asked you not to touch bow, if they come to know they will punish you but before that mother will beat me for helping you, you know na you are mother's favourite" Shon pouted

"don't worry my little brother, your Basu bhaiya is here to protect you" Basu caressed Shon's face, "until you let them know, none will ever know about our secret adventure , smiles Basu that makes his face looking more shining

"but bhaiya why you have to lie to ma , you remember what does gurudev say , lying is wrong" Shon continued panicking

"i know Shon but i am helpless, Radhama will never let me practice archery again if she comes to know and if pitaji knows he will again start reminding me charioteer's son can't practice archery like kshatriya but never answers why so?" Basu's face becomes grave. "thanks to Suryanarayan that pitaji is now on Hastinapur , driving chariot of king Dhritarastra, if he was here i would have never got the permission of going to Champanagari and buying this beautiful bow, you know how much effort i had to do to earn the mohar to buy this" Basu sighs

In champa nagari a festival had beguin as King Jarasandha reached to spend time there , Basu had to convince Radhama to get permission to go there and for that he had to give up all his adventurist activities for atleast 2-3 days which was not less than a punishment for him , then he had to take job under King's commander and also had to serve the rich merchants and he also had shown stunts in festival in order to earn required gold coin to buy his desired bow and arrows to satisfy his desire for archery, and now too he had to lie to mother to come here for practicing archery , that was not an easy task for this young boy , but his dream compels him.

"now let's not waste time , let's go to the big rock , aiming will be easier from there " Basu pulls shon's hand

"why you have to be so adventurist Basu bhaiya?" Shon nagged

"why you have to be so scared my brother?" Basu sighs, he doesn't know why his brother can be so frightened and so different from him?
"i have promised you to buy a new kanduk (ball) to you didn't i? now come with me"

Basu dragged shon , he everytime had to bribe his scared brother to keep his secret

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜ƒedited
Aww...that was so sweet...😳..you won my heart with this one... my cute lil basu..❀️
I loved description you gave of him...
" his complexion was bright as sunlight , he was quite tall and well built for his age , his features are very sharp as a cursed demigod , his big eyes were shining and intense , depth of which was like ocean , his hairs were long upto neck , wavy and shining , it seemed the boy might be a prince from kingdom of heaven and forgot his path and ended up being here"
I could imagine him like that only...😊 his innerself must have always drawn him towards his passion ..archery.. radha ma's fav child..
it was nice ,short and sweet update ..Thank you for that..πŸ€—
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so beautiful
how come i missed this
concerned elder brother karna and playful younger brother arjuna
KaJu forever
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

This is so beautiful
how come i missed this
concerned elder brother karna and playful younger brother arjuna
KaJu forever

oh you KaJu lover.πŸ˜†.. She has written about Shon... karna's younger brother from radha ma only is mentioned in mrityunjay..😳
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riti4u

oh you KaJu lover.πŸ˜†.. She has written about Shon... karna's younger brother from radha ma only is mentioned in mrityunjay..😳

i have read the one's in the earlier pages the ones about KaJu

but you are right i kind of see KaJu everywhereπŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have not read the story.. but the title itself is beautiful 😳 Basu Bhaiya.. Karna is really a Basu πŸ˜›

Edit.. I read it.. wow good one but short.. I know we gate crashed before you could finish.. πŸ˜† Please update soon..

btw, why is that Shon is not good looking? I read Radha was unmatched in beauty 😳
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago