Posted: 10 years ago
another beautiful parts yaar!
i loved the way they are now actually like brothers!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n hey thanks for making karna mischievous for the first time!๐Ÿ˜‰
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello yaar!๐Ÿ˜›

Wow!! This is so amazing!โญ๏ธ No matter whether this is nonsensical or sensical, whether such a thing can happen or not! That only thing that matters to me as of now is I feel at peace when I read this!๐Ÿ˜Š This is so mesmerising!๐Ÿ˜› The only thought of Karna and Arjun being together is enough to flip my heart as I always wished them to be so and your writings are doing wonders to me.. I love this to core...โค๏ธ And yeah, I'm thankful to you for giving such a nice conversion between Arjun and Karn... Specially the part where Arjun calls Karn brother did summersaults in my stomach๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of your writing yaar! My heart is at peace when I read this!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Take care๐Ÿค— Continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks to everyone for such sweet comments i thought its a nonsense writing but i actually made u all senti with my suppossed to be funny bromance well m greatful to you all for reading but i have ended this with expressing my desires so i have nothing to continue further as its not any story it was just a convo to justify both of their stand and its done. So i am not going to update this
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...Rosefairy...wow...wow...very beautiful one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...brilliant potrayal of characters...loved each n every scene of kaju...its really heart touching๐Ÿ˜ณ...karna completely changed into an affectionate father of arjun...caring him with lots of love..saving arjun from bear,ordering him to do what he is thinking,giving warmth to his bro by allowing him to sleep on his lap...convo regarding panchaali n war depicted clearly...my heart totally broken on hearing the inner feelings of karna about his caste๐Ÿ˜ญ...loved to see the naughty arjun.๐Ÿ˜†..nicely making fun of karna...so mischevious...when he addressed karna as his brother,small drops of tears fell from corner of my eyes...do no how to express my happiness...this story made me feel elated n gave peace of mind...

thank u so muchhh for pm ...please continue this wonderful update if u can ...i need to read it more n more...

RoseFairy thumbnail
thanks shiny for such a long and beautiful comment , i am so pleased that it touched your heart , but i ended it no more update but surely update other story
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww..this was light hearted yet touching one... Karna 's protective instinct and loosing patience with Arjun... Somehow with your portrayal I got feeling that I am reading about two brothers on vacation... and one is angry with other...and this way other chooses to make his elder converse with him...๐Ÿ˜Š
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow di it was so cute it is adream come true 4 all of us to see arjun calling karna bhrata plz continue fast di
...OceanEyes... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..this is really very much heart touchng...loved the way u potrayed a fatherly figure of Karn and our beloved Arjun...their bromance is just perfect here!

Plz cntnue it..we all want to cherish it more!
RoseFairy thumbnail
hey friends thank you for all of your kind comments and @oceaneyes thanks for reading and commenting on my writing for first time

but i seriously have no idea what to continue further as the main purpose of this write up the conversation is done