Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing. Love the love hate relationship you portray for them.
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so you finally posted it ... wipieee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i even need to tell you how awesome it is ?????? 😉
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Live In Present Brother

It was most chilling night they have ever could imagine. They have camped in a height for the beauty of that place , sun rays and moonlight play with snow there, they had traveled quite a long mountainous way , they were feeling tired, Arjun's exhaustion was more because he was guiding the trip since it was his interest to travel, among two of them he could only interact with the mountainous tribes since he learnt their language in Manipur , so out of excitement he was quickly climbing the mountain, not only that today he helped karna in arrangement of camps, so no doubt he was exhausted. he was sitting close to fire as usual, and was feeling sleepy, He could sleep in every possible position and in every possible situation , So he had fallen asleep in that posture only to get awaken by Karna's scream.

"Arjunn you can do your self immolation later , for now just move"

why Angraj has taken the role of his father, thinks Arjun with closed eyes. No he is wrong father pandu was never strict, Arjun felt bad for Karna's sons.

"Angraj please, for heaven's shake believe on my ability of controlling senses and let me sleep, i have slept in more dangerous position than this." Arjun was really needed to sleep, he couldn't express his annoyance too properly due to drowsiness

"Sleep inside fire in my absence, for now i am not letting you do any unnecessary adventure, come into my tent, right now." Karna was quite serious.

Arjun has already experience karna's might. He never knew his rival's strength was comparable to brother Bheem, so he had realized without bow or sword in hand he better shouldn't challenge Angraj ,Although he is one of strongest warrior but his strength doesn't stand near karna, He didn't want to be dragged anymore, his drowse would be spoil then. so he silently followed karna to his tent.
Karna didn't dare to leave arjun alone in the night, this crazy prince can go any extent to be adventurous, hence he decided to keep Arjun with himself tonight.

Arjun was shivering being away from fire, no warm shawls were helping. Karna felt really bad but he can't take any risk.

"you and your brothers also visited mountains and did camps like this, how did you put up with cold then?" asked karna to get a solution for arjun's shiver.

"mm angraj i used to sleep in elder brother\'s lap , Brother Bheem used to take Nakul, sahadev in his embrace and elder brother hugged him hence we used to get close to each other and i used to get four of their body warmth thus we drove away cold." answered arjun rubbing his eyes in a failing attempt to drive sleep away but he was needed rest inevitably.

"hmm i have an idea" says karna thoughtfully

"please share soon , i am freezing" Arjun pouted

"keep your eyes shut and imagine your elder brother is near you" suggested karna

Arjun was imaginative and dreamy in nature, hence with sleepiness he had no problem to imagine brother Yudhisthir's affectionate face near him, his face lit up with smile.

"now slowly put your head in your brother's lap" karna whispered

arjun was not needed to ask more, he comfortably slept in Karna's lap. Being son of the sun god, Karna's body is always warm hence his lap was a comfortable bed for many starting from guru parashuram, it was warmth of Karna's lap that made the greatest teacher sleeping in garden that too untimely in evening for so long. his wives and sons too prefer too sleep on his lap during winter, it seemed more warm than the soft bed and warmth of blanket. his brother Shon (biological son of Adirath and radha) used to sleep on his lap in childhood, but after his becoming king and friend of Duryodhan shon kept a distance with him like his parents . Today his rival fulfilled that hollowness, surprisingly today Karna felt more affection to Arjun even more than Shon (after all Shon was quite inferior to Karna in all aspect no sense of sibling rivalry was present in them, Shon was like a devoted servant to him always)
Karna caressed Arjun's head affectionately, his fingers dipped in his traces, sleeping Arjun was looking more innocent and cutely adorable. He sighed such a charming prince had to be his opponent. His main enemy. What a fate, they were more suited to be brothers.
Warmth of Karna's lap made Arjun lost in his dreamland soon. Except Madhav's arms he never had get such comfort, He didn't even felt once he is sleeping in anyone else than his own elder brother's lap. What a destiny .

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Karna too was tired but he didn't fell asleep whole night, although he had the habit of sitting still so that person sleeping on his lap doesn't get disturbed. He is habituated since his teens in gurukul. So he sit in same posture holding sleeping Arjun tightly so that he doesn't feel cold. Karna actually forgot whom he is showering affection upon was his arch rival, not his son, It seemed in subconscious he already knew Arjun is his brother. It was time for his morning prayer. but he was not able get up. He prayed silently.
Arjun finally got up after a tight sleep with a yawn, he was feeling afresh. And then he realized in whose lap he was sleeping in whole night. He smiled sweetly at his so thought elder brother (and he was not wrong in thinking so) ,
"suprabhat (good morning) Arjun, hope you have slept well" smiled karna
"suprabhat bhrata Karna, yes i slept too comfortably, your lap is so warm, thank you

Karna was stunned, what did Arjun just call him? "brother Karna!!" is he hearing right? but why was it not feeling much odd? rather it feels very normal?

"Arjun you are calling me bhrata?" Karna couldn't say more.

Arjun was calling this by heart not to tease Karna anymore, he was not feeling him different than his elders.

"yes, you are taking care of mine as my own elder brother, and you are elder than me too, i guess more than brother Yudhisthir , so what's wrong in calling you bhrata? " asked Arjun innocently

"Nothing wrong, i was just thinking you can't call me bhrata in Hastinapur and Indraprastha, otherwise we both will get in trouble." Karna said sadly, he knows this brotherly relation is not going to last long and he didn't want it to end.

Arjun held Karna's shoulder from back and puts his chin on his shoulder like he does with Yudhisthir
"you always think about past and future, why you never think about what you have in present? atleast for once live in present, i can call you brother in this Himalaya ? is that not a great experience? Arjun said excitingly

"yeah no doubt a lifetime experience, call me brother i will behave like one"
karna first time smiled mischievously and pulled Arjun's one hand around his neck tightly and started making mess of Arjun's long locks with other hand

"nooo bhrata" arjun pouted again but couldn't release himself from karna's grip and had to take affection from is newly found brother in this way.

Mother nature smiled sadly , happily and affectionately to these two delicate sons of her and then sighed in despair
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aru u have really nice imagination! sadly this was something which was not possible in epic otherwise story would have been different. nice post(its not nonsense btw)😊
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aru ,you really made me emotional...Initially when Arjun was teasing Karna,trying to dig the whatever truth in his Mind,I was curious to know where you are trying to lead this story to..
But to my surprise Karna didnt get irritated instead Cared for Arjun..
I loved the playful,lighthearted little brother Arjun ,who compared Karna to Bheem and obeyed him,even more loved the brotherly concern showed by Karna...I really wanted to,hear atleast once Arjun,calling him,Bhrata...It was really beautiful...and Karna approved it too...
But really sad ,once they are back to HP,they have to forget every lighter moments and to act as enemies again...
Thanx a lot for this Aru...😭
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aru.. is it done? 😭 How much I loved your writing.. u r too good at bringing the scene to the reader's eyes.. great job girl... beautiful writing.. 😳 KaJu all the way.. for the first time KaJu dint make me LOL 😛
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun took the oath to anger Karna..Hey bhagwan!!!

Karna is truly acting like a protective father and Arjun like a mischievous Prince 😆

"stop smiling" karna was compelled to change the topic, "i am not among those princesses of Aryabart who falls for your charming smile"

this part is very very funny🤣

Both of them are very cute in this OS

wish it could be true😔
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Bheeshon Bheeshon Shundor !!! I Am In Love With The Story...Taratari Update Koro I'm Waiting !! 👏👏👏👏👏👏
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..love thegood relationship between KaJu...wait for the next..^^