True Love ARIYA FF *COMPLETED*

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hai guys me starting a new story updates will Be short but will be updating everyday ( I guess so ðŸ˜‰ will try to ) 
Those who wants PM plz hit a Like button

NO INDEX STORY IS IN SERIES 
TOTALLY 32 PARTS TILL PAGE 5 

I hope you guys r convenient 

Edited by Black_Angel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 1

My name is Arjun. I'm a very quiet, reserved person.
 I did not talk to anyone unless the person approached me first. Unsurprisingly, I didn't have many friends; only a few close ones. 
That did not bother me at all. 
I did not need dozens of "fake" friends at my disposal. 
What is love? I never seriously thought about that question before, nor did I care to know, until I met Riya. 
Sometimes, I wished I had told her everything, but I knew I couldn't.

"Sir? Are you ready for the operation?"

I looked up and replied, "Yes. Doctor, please help her."

The doctor gazed at me sympathetically and mumbled, "Don't worry. She'll be alright."

I nodded. The doctor led me into the operation room and I lied down on the operation bed. 
The nurse applied the anesthetic on me and I instantly fell asleep as flashbacks of the past appeared before me...

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 2

"Arjun Wake up. You are going to be late!"

I opened my eye and glanced at the clock. Oh my god. It's already 8:00. I jumped off my bed and scrambled for my clothes.

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

She replied tiredly, "I did, but you slept like a elephant."

I growled and ran downstairs. I saw my dad at the breakfast table.

He looked up from his newspaper and shook his head disapprovingly, "Overslept again? Don't you know punctuality is etiquette? Haven't your mother and I taught you enough?"

I waved good-bye and slammed the door behind.

As I ran rapidly, a girl walked in front of me and I bumped into her.

"Ahh."

"Sorry, but I'm in a hurry," I apologized curtly.

She looked at me understandingly and gave me the kindest smile I ever seen.

"It's fine."

I rushed off.

The girl was about to leave when she noticed a folder lying on the ground. Hmm, that guy must've dropped it, she thought. I must give it to him. She started chasing for me.

I arrived at McNelly (an esteemed telemarketer company. I have a part-time job here). As I rushed in, I noticed something was missing. My folder! I must have dropped it when I bumped into that girl. I started to panic.

My supervisor saw me and called, "Arjun! Where is that folder?"

I looked at him nervously, "Mr. Raghu. Heh, I can explain. I..."

He snapped, "Don't tell me you lost it?"

I mumbled, "Yes... But I can find it."

He glared at me incredulously, "Find it?! You lost it and now you expect to find it? Who do you think I am? A retard? Arjun, I've been keeping an eye on you ever since you came here and I must say I am deeply unsatisfied with your behaviors""

I interrupted frantically, "But Mr. Raghu. It's not my fault. I bumped into a girl today. I dropped it there. I'll find it for sure."

"You foolish imbecile. Don't take my intelligence for granted. You will never find it!"

"Uhm, hi?"

I looked behind me and saw the same girl standing behind me with my folder in her hands. I was relieved, but before I reached out to get my folder,

Mr. Raghu roared, "Riya! What took you this late to get here?"

She answered weakly, "I'm very sorry, sir."

He snarled, "This wasn't the first time you're late. Ms. Riya, you are now officially fired!"

She replied softly, "Sorry for making you mad, sir. I'll go take care of my belongings."

Mr. Raghu sneered, "Hurry up!"

Ten minutes later, the girl came back with her belongings. I looked at her guiltily.

"I am sorry. It's my fault that I got you fired."

She smiled sweetly, "It's not your fault. I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"I'll go tell Mr. Raghu to let you stay."

She held my arms, "No. Please don't. I don't want you to get fired too."

"But..."

She winked, "It was nice meeting you though we'll probably never see each other again."

Man, she's beautiful.

"How about let's go eat something. I'll pay."

She giggled, "Okay."

After we finished eating, I waved good-bye at her and promised to call her. We talked for hours at the restaurant. I learned she had a father who gambles and drinks everyday. Her mother ran off with a guy ten years younger than her. She had to take numerous part time jobs to pay for her sister's college tuition fees. Her family situation was really complicated, yet she still managed to keep a smile on her face everyday. For some strange reason, I almost yearned to improve her family condition, but I barely knew her; however, it felt as if I already knew her in the past life.

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 3

The next day, I called Riya, but there was no answer. I didn't see her for several days. It was as if she vanished. One day, I was on a train and saw Riya.

I tapped her on the back, "Hey."

She turned around and replied sadly, "Hi."

I looked at her strangely, "What's wrong? I haven't seen you for several days. Are you okay?"

"My father passed away due to liver poisoning. The day before yesterday, he didn't come home at all. The bar called me to tell me my father collapsed and didn't move any more," she said with tears in her eyes.😭

I looked at her understandingly.

"I'm really sorry about what happened to your father," I stated sincerely.

"Even though he always gambles and comes home drunk, he was still my father. After my mom ran off, he was the closest family member I had. Now he's gone," she cried.😭😭

When I saw her cry, it hurt so badly. I gently brushed her tears away.

"Riya, your father may be gone, but I'll stay by your side," I said gently.

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled, "Thank you."

I blushed 😳 and looked away, "I really hope you feel better. I'll stay with you during these hard times."

"I love you."

I nearly choked and my heart missed several beats. I spluttered, "Y-you l-love me?"😕

She smiled sweetly, "Yeah. I love you as a friend."😆😆

Suddenly, my heart sank. Friend? She loved me as her... friend?

I grinned, "Well, that's what friends are for."

She smiled.

Deep inside, my heart shattered into millions of pieces. To her, I was only her friend, yet to me, she was more than just a friend.

Riya tapped me on the shoulder.

"Want to come with me to a place?"

"Huh? Oh, sure. What kind of place?"

She grinned, "Come." She held my hand and we got off the train.

We walked on for a while. I looked at her. Why is she holding my hand if I'm only her friend? Did she like me? Even a little?

Riya looked at me strangely, "Why are you looking at me? Something wrong?"

I didn't realize I was staring at her for too long.

"It's nothing."

She led me to the airport runway.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked, curiously.

As the airplane flew over us, she cupped her hands and yelled, "AHHH!"

I stared at her blankly.

She smiled, "It's a great way to alleviate sadness for me. I did the same thing when my mom ran away. After I scream, I feel a lot better."

I smiled.

She winked, "Try it."

As the next airplane flew over us, I did the same thing and yelled. She yelled with me.

She laughed, "Haha, Whooo."

I laughed, "That does feel good."

She looked at me gratefully, "Thank you for being with me. I don't know what to do if you weren't beside me."

She hugged me tightly. My heartbeat increased dramatically. If only I could stop time, for this was the best moment of my life.

Black_Angel thumbnail
Sorry guys did not read some comments & did not reply .. 
Part 4

Riya would always call me and we would go anywhere.
 It was like a date, except I knew she only viewed me as her friend. 
I've never been this happy before in my life when I was with Riya. Everything went fine, until that eventful day...

Riya called me, "Arjun, do you want to go shopping with me?"

I gladly replied, "Of course."

As we were about to go home, two guys walked in front of us.
 They were tall, muscular gangsters.

Riya grew alarmed, "What do you guys want?"

The guys got out guns and pointed at us, "Shut the hell up. Come with us or we'll blow your brains out!"

They blindfolded us and shoved us into a van.

Riya squirmed and one of the guys threatened, "Do not move, bitch or I'll kill you and the guy beside you."

My mind was racing.
Where were they taking us?

One hour later, the guy shoved us out and led us into an abandoned warehouse. 
They removed our blindfolds and I looked around. 
Five guys were standing with guns surrounding us.
 I saw the leader walk out of a room with two armed guys behind him.

Riya yelled, "What do you want from us?"

The guy holding her slapped her, "Be quiet, ..."

I shouted, "Riya! Let her go!"

The leader looked at me and snarled, "Listen, boy. If I were you, I would stay quiet because I can make you die a slow, painful death. I swear."

I replied, "Why did you bring us here? We don't know you."

The leader cackled, "You don't know me. But the girl's father does."

Riya looked at him surprised, "What do you mean? What about my father?"

"Your father gambled at my club and lost a considerable amount of money. He did not pay me," he roared loudly.

Riya replied defiantly, "My father is already dead. How much did he owe you?"

The leader laughed, "He's dead? How ironic. I was about to finish him off. That lucky ..."

Riya shouted, "Don't talk like that about my father!"

The leader walked up to Riya and sneered, "Your father? Let me tell you something. He's dead, but you're still alive. You're his daughter. Therefore, you'll pay me the money."

"I have no money."

The leader touched Riya's face and gloated, "Hah. That old man has a really beautiful daughter."

I shouted, 'Leave her alone!"

The leader looked at me and signaled the man holding me. He punched me in the face. I tasted blood in my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you to stay quiet, boy?"

I glared, "You better leave her alone or I'll kill you."

The leader laughed, "Kill me? We'll see about that. 
Arnold, show this boy some etiquette."

Arnold punched and kicked me while I couldn't do anything.

Riya looked at the leader fearfully, "Please stop. You're going to kill him."

The leader touched Riya's face again, "How about this. Since you have no money to pay for your father's debt, you come with me to Japan and be my mistress."

I yelled, "Don't even think about it!!"

The leader rolled his eyes, "Arnold. Punch him till he stops talking."

The punches kept coming at me, but I couldn't do anything to stop them. I cried out in agony.

Riya cried, "Stop!"

The leader sneered, "What is the answer? Be my mistress or let the boy die?"

Riya looked scared, "Please let him go."

The leader screeched, "And you'll come with me to Japan?"

Riya nodded reluctantly.

"Excellent! .Let go of the girl!"

Riya ran toward me and cried, "Arjun. Are you okay?
She touched my face and I winced in pain.

"Riya! Why did you agree to go to Japan with him?"

She exclaimed, "You were going to die if I didn't agree with him."

I shook my head painfully, "You can't go with him."

She looked at me sadly and whispered softly, "I have no choice."

The leader walked over and grabbed Riya away from me.

"Riya!"

He sneered, "Enough! This pretty girl will become my twenty-seventh mistress. There is nothing you can do about it, you weakling!"

And with that, I got knocked unconscious.

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 5

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I? I saw someone who looked liked one of my friends.

"Oh. You're awake. That's good."

I exclaimed, "Sam? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. I found you unconscious outside a warehouse. You were seriously injured, so I took you to my apartment."

I touched my head and winced. Warehouse? Riya!

I shouted, "Did you see a girl anywhere beside the warehouse?"

He looked at me puzzled, "No. You were the only guy I saw."

I grabbed him, "Are you sure?! You didn't see anyone else? Please think!"

He looked at me strangely and removed my hands, "Arjun, you were the only person beside that warehouse. No one else."

I shook my head. Those b******* already took away Riya.

"Sorry. I was thinking about a person."

He asked, "Mind if you tell me who this person is?"

So, I told him everything about Riya.

He raised a fist and roared, "Those low-life gangsters. Wait. Where did you say they went?"

"Japan."

He smiled, "Arjun. My father lives in Japan and he is boss of FireWind."

I gasped, "F-FireWind? That huge mafia group in Japan?"

He grinned, "Yes."

FireWind was the biggest mafia clan in Japan. Its authority was crazily big. Rumors said that even the Japanese government asks FireWind for help.

I asked skeptically, "Are you pulling my leg?"

He looked hurt, "Sam. How could you not believe me? Fine, look at this." He reached into his pocket and got his ID card from his wallet.

I looked and it said his father was: Kishimoto Hayate (boss of FireWind).

I apologized, "Sorry for not believing you."

"Hey, it's okay man."

I couldn't resist asking him, "If your father is in Japan, what are you doing in India?"

He grimaced, "I ran away because I couldn't take it anymore. Even though we were one of the richest families in Japan, the way we accumulated the fortune was through selling drugs, prostitution, killing rival clans, bribing the authorities, trafficking, etc."

I nodded. That was the way mafia clans worked.

He sighed, "But I guess I have no choice now. We'll go back and I'll ask my father to take care of those bas***ds."

I thanked him gratefully, "Thank you so much, man. You don't know much your help means to me."

He punched me playfully, "Don't thank me. That's what friends are for."

Riya, don't worry. I'll come save you.

Suddenly, I realized my parents were still waiting at home.

"Will, my parents are still waiting at home. I have to go home and tell them."

He nodded, "I'll come with you."

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 6

"Mom? Dad?"

Where were they? They should be home.

Will shouted, "Arjun! Come over here. Hurry!"

I ran to my parents bedroom and I saw them lying on the ground impaled by knives.

I yelled, "Mom! Dad! What happened?"

My dad saw me and whispered with his last strength, "Trinity..." and he closed his eyes.

I couldn't believe it. I shook him and my mom.

"Mom! Dad! Wake up! Don't scare me. Wake up!!!"

Will put his hand on me and said sadly, "Arjun . There's nothing you can do about it anymore. They have both passed on."

I roared, "No! It's not possible. They can't die."

I looked at Will fearfully, "Please tell me this is all just a nightmare. Pinch me! Wake me up."

Will shook me, "Arjun! Get a hold of yourself. Someone killed your parents."

I grimaced, "No. It can't be true."

Will replied, "Let's give your parents a nice burial and go to Japan with me. I believe those gangsters were the ones who killed your parents because your family isn't the type to have feuds."

I squinted my eyes angrily, "Those b*****  will pay. I swear."

Will nodded.

I buried my parents and for the first time in my life, I cried.

Will looked at me sadly, "Don't worry man. We'll avenge your parents. I swear they will pay."

I swore through tears, "Those people made me cry. They were the first to do this to me, and will be the last. They will die!"

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb start.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..Edited by unishaz - 9 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 7

Whoever said bad things don't happen one after the other is a fool. When we got to Japan, another terrible event happened...

Sam led me to his house. 
It was gigantic.

This wasn't a house. It was a castle.

As we got in, sam looked at me strangely, "It shouldn't be this quiet at this time of the day."

We walked around and sam led me to his father's conference room. As he opened the door, we found dozens of dead bodies lying around.

Sam exclaimed, "What the hell happened? 

Father? Where are you?"

We ran around the castle searching for sam's father. He was nowhere to be found and there was only one room left we didn't go in yet: his father's bedroom. He looked at me grimly and opened the door. His father lied dead on the bed. His face was bluish. Sam walked over and found a piece of paper on a desk.

It said: "I have been betrayed by my closest advisor, Sikandar. He invited every member of FireWind into our house for a feast. Little did I know; he poisoned our drinks. He let our rival clan, SilverSlick into the house and wiped everyone out. I managed to escape, but not for long. The poison is slowly revealing its effects on me. I will die soon; however, sam, if you ever see this, avenge me."

Sam stared blankly at the piece of paper.

I said sadly, "sam, I am really sorry about what happened to your father."

Sam didn't reply. He looked at his father painfully, "Father, you stupid fool. You were smart your entire life, but your one foolishness cost you your life."

I put my hand on sam's shoulder and stated, "What are you going to do now?"

Sam grimaced, "I will avenge my father."

I nodded.

Sam asked me, "Arjun, looks like those people don't know I'm still alive. They'll be after me, but I'll be after them first. Will you help me?"

I nodded, "Of course. Those jerks who killed your father will die."

He nodded sadly.

Black_Angel thumbnail
Part 8

Several years had passed.
 I used my charisma and Sam used his connections to make businesses and close down others. 
We had already generated a vast sum of money; however, it wasn't enough. 
Money could only get us so far in life. 
We also needed power.
 Hence, Sam and I wiped out the entire SilverSlick and recruited three loyal members: Chotu, Shree, and Karan. Together, we formed the KillSkies. I was the leader and Sam was second-in-command.
 In reality, the KillSkies has over 200 members and its authority in Japan was remarkable; however, something was still bothering me"Riya.

I sat in my office waiting for Shree to report back.

Knock.

I said, "Come in."

Shree  looked at me remorsefully.

I sighed, "Still no news about Riya?"

He shook his head.

"Get out. Continue the search."

Shree looked at me and asked, "Boss, I hate to say this, but you last saw Riya seven years ago. 
That's a long time."

I glared at him, "Do I need to be reminded how long ago it was when she left me?"

Shree looked down, "My apologies, boss."

"Get out."

"Yes, boss."

I looked out the window and sighed heavily. 
Seven years already. 
That b******  took Riya away for seven years. 
When I arrived at Japan, I searched everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found. 
Sam told me she probably wasn't even in Japan anymore. 
Where are you, Riya? I miss you so much.