OS - The Realization! by Piyu(Priyal)

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyz! I am here with a OS - The Realization! This is my first OS on Zaya or let me say first ever OS itself! Hope you all like it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight flashes on Aliya's eyes disturbing her.. She blocks the sunlight with her hands and then slowly opens her eyes. She had a splitting headache. She felt a little weird. She tries getting up but some wait had pinned her down preventing her from moving.. She looked down.. Zain's hand was holding on to her bare waist from under the blanket.. Wait did she just say Bare waist?
She threw the blanket over shocked to get another shock. She was naked.. Shocked she turned to look at Zain who was also naked.. She couldn't move.. She felt numb and finally the truth dawned on her.. She has made love with Zain yesterday! She let out a shriek..

Zain sleepily says - "Kya hua Mamu Ki Bhanji? Subah subah kyu disturb kar ri ho? Wo hai na tumhara Zubbu kuch chahiye to ussi se manglo! Waise bhi mere sar mein bahut dard ho raha hai isliye mein wapas so raha hu.."
("What happened Mamu Ki Bhanji? Why are you disturbing me early in the morning? Go and ask your that Zubbu if you want anything! Anyways I am having a bad headache so I am oing back to sleep..")

Zain turns to other side removing his hand from her waist..
Aliya couldn't open her mouth.. She was crying profusely, she felt miserable.. How could she? She was angry at herself..
Without another word she took hold of the blanket and in a quick motion wrapped it around herself and ran to the bathroom..

Zain who had covered himself with that blanket turns around shocked screaming - Hua kya hai tumhe Mamu Ki Bhanji? (What has happened to you Mamu Ki Bhanji?)

But by the time he had turned Aliya had already rushed to the washroom and he had heard only the noise of the door click in response..

Zain - Arre ab isse kya hua? Jo bhi ho mujhe kya? (Now what happened to her? Whatever! why should I care!?)

Zain turns around muttering - Subah subah mood kharab kar.. (Early in the morning she spoils the moo...)

Zain stops dead in his tracks.. What is this? He was naked! NAKED!?
He closes his eyes trying to calm down his nerves and slowly he remembered everything.. Last night they had made love. Made Love!? He was not in his senses as he drank too much that night at his friend's I Love You party but what happened to Aliya? Oh yes.. Even she seemed drunk..
Aliya is standing resting ont the board and is crying real badly.. She slowly slumps down.. What had she done? How could she even do it? Yesterday at the party after Zain and Aliya's tiff Zain went to drink but she never drank then what happened to her? She had only had the apple juice which was given to her by Barkat.. Wait did that mean? Why God Why?
Aliya - Allah! Yeh maine kya kar diya? Maine wo bhi Zain ke saath! Chee!
(Allah! What did I do? That too with Zain! Chee!)
- - - Flashback - - -
Zain - Ab kaha jaa rahi ho Mamu Ki Bhanji? (Now where are you going Mamu Ki Bhanji?)
Aliya - Tumse matlab Zain Abdullah! (Is that your business Zain Abdullah!)
Zain - Tumse judi har cheez mujhse hi toh matlab rakhti hai.. Uff.. I am wrong.. Tumse judi hui har cheez toh uss Zubbu se matlab rakhti hai! (Every single thing relatedto you is my busines.. Uff.. I am wong.. Every single thing related to you is that Zubber's buiness!)
Aliya - Tum hosh me bhi ho Zain? (Are you even in your conciousness)
Zain - Tum toh badi hosh mein ho jaise ki! Tumne pini kab se shuru kiya hunh? (As if you are in your conciousness! From when did you start drinking hunh?)
Aliya - Maine? Wo bhi peena? Tum pagal ho kya Zain? Peena Haram Hota Hai! Pee toh tumne rakhi hai mr.! Tumne (I drank? Are you crazy Zain? Drinking is bad! You are drunk Mr.! You are!)
Aliya pokes his chest and comes closer but looses her balance and Zain catches her..
Zain - Acha phir yeh kya tha.. (Ohh then what was this?)
Aliya - Mujhe kya pata!? (How do I know!?)
Zain - Phir kisse pata hona chahiye? (Then who should know?)
Aliya - Tumhe pata hona chahiye.. Kitne baar batane ki koshish ki ke mere dil mein kya hai but tum kabhi samjhe hi nahi.. (You should know.. How many times did I try to tell you about what's in my heart but you never understand..)
Zain - Tumhare dil mein kya hai? (What's in your heart?)
Aliya - Wohi jo tumhare dil mein hai! (The same thing that's in your heart!)
Zain - Mere dil mein kya hai? (What's in my heart?)
Aliya - Tumhe pata! (You should know)
Zain - Arre agar tumhare dil mein jo hai wo mujhe pata hona chahiye toh jo mere dil mein hai wo tumhe pata hona chahiye.. (If I should know what's in your heart then you should know what's in y heart!)
Aliya - Shhh! Chupp! Kitna bolte ho tum kitkit.. Mujhe bhi confuse kar diya. (Shhh! Keep quiet! How much do you talk kitkit.. You confused me too now..)
Aliya slowly kicks Zain on his leg..
Zain who was catching Aliya drops her and holds his leg..
Zain - Yeh kya kiya tumne MKB!? (Why did you do this MKB!?)
Aliya - Ouchhh! Kitkit tumne mujhe kyun giraya? (makes a puppy face) (Ouchhh! why did you throw me kitkit?)
Zain - Kiski galti? (Who is at fault?)
Aliya - Tumhari! (You!)
Zain - Hahaha very funny!
Zain forwards his hand, instead of getting up Aliya pulls him down too..
Zain looks at her angrily and then they boh laugh. The light atmosphere slowly turns into a passion filled one as they both look at each other.. Zain slowly comes closer to kiss her when Aliya feels shy so she gets up and runs away.. Zain runs behind her.. Aliya opens the door to the car's backseat and even Zain comes and sits with her..
Zain - Driver ghar le chalo! (Driver take us home!)
They are heading towards Barkat Villa..
Aliya - Zain tum jealous feel kar rahe the na? (Zain you were feeling jealous na?)
Zain - Kiss se? (From whom?)
Aliya - Arre Zubbu se? (From Zubbu?)
Zain - Obviously haan! (Obviously yes!)
Aliya - Hahaha Zain ko jealous feel hua! (Hahah Zain was feeling jealous!!)
Zain - MKB tum zyada hasso mat tum bhi toh jealous feel kar rahi thi! (MKB don't laugh so much! Even you were feeling jealous!)
Aliya - Ab tumhe mere hasne se bhi problem hai! Jao mein nahi hasungi ab.. Ek sec.. Mein tumse baat hi nahi karungi ab! (Now you have problem even if I laugh! Go I will not laugh now.. One sec.. Now I will not talk with you..)
Zain - MKB mera woh matlab nahi tha.. (MKB I didn't mean to say that)
Aliya - Chup! (Keep quiet!)
Zain - Sorryyy
Aliya turns her face away
Zain - Mein apne kaan pakadkar maafi mangta hu ab toh maaf kardo (I will hold my ears and ask for forgiveness.. Please forgive me now)
Aliya looks at him when Zain is about to hold his ears she holds his hands and tells him not to do so..
Aliya and Zain hug each other tightly.
Driver - Sir hum pohach gaye.. (Sie we have reached..)
Aliya and Zain break the hug and silently go their bedroom.. Aliya goes and sits on the bed and Zain locks the door from inside..
They look at each other and both start laughing..
Zain slowly comes and holds her hand and was about to close in when Aliya hugs him and burries her face in his chest..
Aliya - Zain..
Zain - Ha MKB? (Yes MKB?)
Aliya - Kuch nahi.. (Nothing..)
Zain - Arre bolo! (Say!
Aliya - Kuch nahi.. (Nothing..)
They break the hug and Zain cups Aliya's face.. Aliya closes her eyes in response.. Zain slowly comes closer to Aliya and brushes his lips on hers and finally kisses her.. They kiss like there is no tommorow and drown in each other's sweetness..
After a few minutes they seperate when Aliya catches for her breath Zain moves to get up but Aliya holds his hand and stops him..
Zain getting the permission switches off the lights, removes his top and throws it and holds Aliya tightly..
They lie on the bed and Aliya closes the side lamp..
- - - Flashback ends - - -

Zain wears clothes and goes to the bathroom..
Aliya was startled by the noise made by Zain while banging on the bathroom door..
Zain - Mamu ki bhanji darwaza kholo! Please kholo! (Mamu ki bhanji open the door! Please!)
Aliya dosen't say anything..
She gets up and slowly opens the door...
Zain looks at Alia.. Alia looked lifeless.. Her eyes looked swolen because of excessive crying.. The usual spark in her eyes was missing.. She looked like a living dead.. Zain covers her up with a towel..
Zain doesn't know what to do and what not to he simply hugs her..
Aliya's body starts loosening up in Zain's grip and gets heavy..
Zain - Aliyaaa
Zain keeps an unconcious Aliya and sprinkles water on her face..
Aliya opens her eyes and after understanding the matter takes clothes from the wardrobe manages the towel covering her and rushes to the bathroom..
After a few minutes she comes fully covered..
Zain - umm.. Aliya.. itz ohk.. bhul jao kal ki raat ko.. (umm.. Aliya.. itz ohk.. Forget about last night)
Aliya gets angry..
Aliya - Yeh to aisi baat hui ki raat gayi baat gayi but no Mr. Zain Abdullah mere liye yeh itni choti si baat nahi hai.. Yeh mere liye bahut badi baat hai! ( Now this is like night is gone so the matter is over but no Mr. Zain Abdullah this is not a small deal for me.. This is really a big thing for me!)
Zain - Mein bhi janta hu.. Mere liye bhi yeh koyi choti si baat nahi hai.. But we have to move on.. Bhul jao woh.. (Even I know that.. Even for me its not a small deal.. But we have to move on.. Forget about..)
Aliya - Kya move on? Kya bhula du? Yeh bhula du ki tumne party mein mujhe kya kya suna diya tha? Ki yeh bhula du ki tum kisi aur ladkiyon ke saath dance kar rahe the? Ki yeh ki tumne mujhe manhandle kiya? Ki yeh ki tumne mujhe kiss kiya? Ki yeh ki humne.. (What move on? What should I forget? Should I forget what all you told me at the paty? Or that you were dancing with those girls? Or that you manhandled me? Or that you kissed me? Or that we..)
Zain - CHUP! Bilkul chup! (SHUT UP! Just shut up!)
Aliya - Kyun rahu mein chup? Mein toh yeh tak nahi janti ki kya tum bhi mujhe pyaar karte ho ki nahi and humne.. ( Why should I keep quiet? I don't know even if you too love me or not and we..)
Aliya bites her tongue
Zain - Kya kaha tumne.. (What did you say?)
Aliya - Tumhe sunayi diya toh phir kyun puch rahe ho? (You heard it then why are you asking?)
Zain - "Mein toh yeh tak nahi janti ki kya tum bhi mujhe pyaar karte ho ki nahi" iska matlab tum mujhse pyaar karti ho!! ( " I don't know even if you too love me or not " that means you love me!!)
Zain is very happy..
Aliya - Maine aisa kab kaha? (When did I say that?)
Zain - I Love You Aliya!
Aliya - KYA? (WHAT?)
Zain - I Love You Aliya!!!
Aliya - Abhi bhi uss Alia Bhat ke baare mein soch rahe ho.. (Even now you are thinking about that Alia Bhat..)
Zain - Uff.. I Love You Aliya Zain Abdullah..
Aliya is shocked
Zain - Kya hua Mamu Ki Bhanji? (What happened Mamu Ki Bhanji?)
Aliya - Tum.. tum mujhse pyaar karte ho? (You.. You love me?)
Zain - Mujhe to laga ki kuch seconds pehle maine yehi kaha.. (I thought I said that some seconds before..)
Aliya playfully hits Zain on his chest and says "I Love You Too!"
Zain happily picks Aliya up..
Aliya - Zain kya kar rahe ho muhe neeche utar do please.. Koi aa jayega.. (Zain what are you doing? Please let me down.. Someone will come..)
Zain - Toh Aane do.. (Then let them come..)
Aliya - Koi dekh lega.. Zain mujhe neeche rakh do.. (Someone will see.. Zain keep me down..)
Zain - Rakh du? (Keep you down?)
Aliya - Haan! (Ya!)
Zain - Pakka? (Sure?)
Aliya - Zain please..
Zain - Ab tum please bol rahi ho toh rakhna hi padega na.. (Now when you are saying please I have to keep you down..)
Zain bends down and keeps Aliya on the floor and runs..
Aliya - Yeh kya tha Kitkit? (What was this kitkit?)
Zain - Tumhine toh kaha tha neeche RAKH DO! (You only told me to KEEP YOU DOWN!)
Aliya - ZAINNN..
Zain goes inside the washroom and closes the door..
Aliya - Zain! Open the door!
Zain - Kyun MKB mere saath nahana chahti ho? (MKB you wanna bathe with me?)
Aliya - Mazak mat karo Zain (Stop cracking jokes Zain)
Zain opens the door and pulls her inside..
Zain - Dekha yeh mazak nahi tha.. (See this was not a joke..)
Aliya - Zain kya kar rahe ho? Chodo mujhe.. Mujhe jaane do please.. (Zain what are you doing? Leave me.. Let me go please..)
Zain - Ahh itne asani se nahi Mamu Ki Bhanji.. Mein shahar hu tumhara itna hak toh hai mera tum par and ab toh I Love You bhi bol chuke he ek dusre ko.. (Not so easily MKB.. I am your husband so I have at least these rights over you and now we have even told each other I Love You..)
Aliya - Zain..
Aliya burries her head in Zain's bare chest.. Zain turns the shower on.. Aliya turns around with her back towards Zain.
Zain pulls the dori of her salwar suit slowly.. Aliya's breathe gets caught in her throat she tries going away but Zain catches her by her waist and pulls her.. Her back touches his bare chest.. Zain nuzzles at her neck and slowly starts stripping her..
They make love then and there itself.. They become one.. Their soul unites.. Two bodies and one soul..

If only you could
step inside my heart
for just a moment or two
you might be overwhelmed
by what I feel for you

Love, pure and simple love
that has no end
and longs to hold you near
for now and forever;
for as long as we're both here

I want to hold you close
I want to hold your hand
I never want to let you go;
you're the best I've ever had

I want to protect you
I want to keep you safe
I never want to see you cry
or feel an ounce of pain

I want to see you smile
I want to make you laugh
I never want you to wish
for something other than what you have

I want to give you everything
I want to give you my all
I never want to give you less
than anything you want

Because it's simple
my love for you is pure
and you are the one
I've waited my whole life for.

Two people who used to hate each other to the core now love each other with the same intensity.. Cupid has been again successful to trap another two made for each other people in love.. Deep Love.. Now he could carry on or probably take a small nap? Getting these two people together had actually drained his energy!

---------------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------
Edited by drashtifan1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm os
loved it
very beautifully written
keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Humzy - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow awsm os

loved it
very beautifully written
keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one...
superb...
fantastic...
thank you soo much for the PM...
do tell me when u write more...
this was an awesome one...
thank you soo much... πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zaya15

awesome one...
superb...
fantastic...
thank you soo much for the PM...
do tell me when u write more...
this was an awesome one...
thank you soo much... πŸ˜ƒ

😳 Thanks a ton!! πŸ˜ƒ
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it yaar . u shud write more like this ...

Originally posted by: zaya143

Loved it yaar . u shud write more like this ...

Hahaha Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aniiee

This is just perfect❀️

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS