INKAR,IKRAAR,IZHAAR-A ZAYA SS

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Disclaimer:The characters do not belong 2 me. Any resemblance with other works real or fictional is merely a coincidence.
Acknowledgement:I would like to thank my extremely encouraging and close twitter buddies Anwaya,Anju,And Shreya, bcoz without their support this post would never be n this site.☺️
AN: Ur feedback is extremely valuable, so please comment. It'll really mean a lot to me nd will help me improve. Forgive me for all the mistakes. Happy Reading .😊
With loads of luv
Your fellow ZAYANATIC
Ann Rosewood
❤️
CHAPTER 1- SORRY...
"barkat tum yeh batwara rokhna chahti ho ya karwana chahti ho? "Barkat looked baffled as Aaliya questioned her intentions point blank. She stutterd as she tried looking for answers but very soon found her exit route through her brother Zain Osman Abdullah.She ran across the hallway,shedding tears and hugged him tightly."kya hua bakbak? Any problem? "Zain Abdullah asked ,his voice laced with concern. "bhaiyu, bhabhi mujhpar ilzaam laga rahe hai woh keh rahe hai ki main yeh batwaara karwana chati hoon..."
On the other hand Aaliya watched with disbelief etched in her eyes as Zain Abdullah neared her with fury written across his face in no uncertain terms and with a cowering barkat behing his back. HE looked at her squarely in the eyes-"maafi mango Aaliya--"Aaliya was too shocked to react because this enraged form of her husband was an unchatered territory for her"Maine kaha mere behen se maafi mango,Aaliya this the last warning " Tears were brimming her eyes as she looked back at him"I won't zain, kyunki maine kuch galat nahi kiya hai . : That was the last straw,Zain jerked her towards him, and twisting her hand behind his back he anchored her close to his body. A searing pain shot through her arm, but that pain was nothing compared to the pain that the disdain in his eyes was inflicting to her heart.."chodd do mujhe-you're hurting me Zain! "
"Bhaiyu chodd dijiye Bhabhi ko, please , mere khatir.." She shed some more of her precious crocodile tears. "Nahi Bakbak-AALIYA?"She had to get out of there , his glare was burning her soul.She was ready to go to any extent for her loved ones, but not at the cost of her self-respect.Aaliya drew in a sharp breath , and whispered looking straight at him and not barkat"Sorry.." His grip on her wrist loosened and she ran away breaking herself free, not giving him a single look.It seemed as time had stopped for him,his fury subsided and a newfound remorse and guilt crept up his heart as his mind kept replaying the hurt and distrust that he had witnessed in her eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 2-LOCHA-E-ULFAT

"mamu ne toh kaha tha ki pyaar ka jazbaa kuch alag hi hota hai, na koi umeed, na koi kwaf, sirf isq ki junoon me kho jane ki khushi-par yeh kaisa ishq hai, jisse main itna pyaar karti hoon, usne hi mujhpar shak kiya. Pyaar ho yaa dosti, har ek rishte ki buniyaad, bharosa hi hota hai, aur jab yeh bharosa hi nahi hai humare rishte me, toh mai is rishte ko kaise salaamat rakhu..." she thought to herself. Aaliya wrapped her arms around her petite fram,as she prepared herself for the next wave of anguish to pass through her body, today he had taken away her last vestige oh hope that they could make their marriage work, that they could have a future together.Her tear filled eyes traced the four walls of the romm that adorned their picture, every corner of the room was an embodiment of their relationship, a small smile crept up her face as she looked at the picture og their 'NIkaah' and her mind reeled back to the beginning of their journey that had begun with unbridled hatred , their tiffs and bickerings, their pranks, their concern for each other and then their decision to become friends for the rest of their live" Main Aaliya Zain Abdullah, Allah ko Hazir-o-nazir maan karke Zain Osman Abdullah se yeh dosti manzoor karti hoon" her own words reverberated in her ears.Flashes of broken memories came to her on a carousel-their second nikaah,finding barkat ,selfrealisation of her oove for Zain,fear of unrequitted love, and the biggest fear of all-the fear of losing him.
Zain Abdullah was repenting for his actions .He had an anathema to her tears yet he was the sole reason behind them. Blinded by his love for his sister, he had failed to hear her out. he had broken all the promises that he had made on the day of their nikaah and the day they swore to be friends. Zain knew his soul would'nt rest without getting her forgiveness, e rushed to their bedroom and the sight that met his eyes broke him completely .His heart clenched as he witnessed her distraughted form."Aal-ya, maine jo bhi aaj woh mujhe karna nahi chahiye that-I'm soryy, Aal-ya"
Aaliya closed her eyes, and drew in a sharp breath ,she would'nt let him break her resolve. She got up from the couch and brushed past him, but he blocked her way"Jaana do mujhe Zain" --"Nahi" Zain Abdullah was not someone who would readily accept defeat.Zain felt a pang in his heart as her sarcastic chucke reached his ears"Kis haq se tum mujhe rokh rehe ho Zain-nikaah ke, ys uss rishte ke jisse tum ek samjhauta samajhte ho , ya fir uss dosti ke -jawaab do ZAIN ABDULLAH?"His eyes scanned her tear stained mottled gace, her bleary eyes which demanded for answers"Mr.Zain Osman Abdullah is galatfehmi me mat rehna ki me tumhare liye roh rahi thi, mei toh iss baat per roh rahi thi ki itna sab ho jaane ke baad mujhe aaj paata chali ki humara beech koi rishta hai hi nahi, mei koi maayne nahi rakhti tumare zindagi me, I feel sorry for myself Zain, becasuse i was a fool that I forgot how much you hate me, that we're nothing but strangers... and we'll always be that way" Zain staggered and plopped down on his bed... clutching his head with his hand he tried to block way the excruciating pain that was asunduring his heart into halves..A dome of silence loomed over their head as they lost themselves in their own world of pain... despair..and all its nuances.
----------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 3-DONT'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

"Mamu main andar au.?"She stopped just outside Osman Abdullah's study
"Aree Aaliya isme permission lene ki kya zaroorat..."he chuckled .
"Actually, mamu mujhe apse kuch--mujhe apke ijazaat --"she hesitated.
"Ijazaat?"Osman Abdullah gave her a quizzical look.
"mamu mujhe- mujhe bhopal..."
"toh isme poochne waali kaunsi baat hai... jao apni ammi abbu ke saat kuch din bita ke aoo, main Zain ko kal subha.."
She cut him off abruptly-"Nahi-Zain-nahi..main khud chali jaongi.."
"theek hai. bauhat raat ho gayi hai..aap ab so jaiye..aur haan.."he stopped as he remembered something"Shabana aur Ghulam saab so mere taraf se Salaam de dijiyega. Shab Bakhair!"
"Shab Bhakhair. "
Love endures pain, it takes humiliation, accepts lies. It means heartbreak,it means reality and shattered dreams,it means the scabs that'll constantly remind you of the wounds,it means goodbye...Aaliya watched her reflection on the glass pane of the rain window,She could see the lone tear that had escaped from her eye ,traverse down her cheek and stain it temporarily. She could see the changing milieu from Mumbai to Bhopal, she was moving away but in reality she had left her heart beside someone named Zain Abdullah.With every passing minute, the intensity of the dull ache in her heart was increasing...breaking her apart a little more...but she had to do it because she knew it very well that-'sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead..' ...
"dad-whoa thank god aap mil gaye-aapko pata hai Aaliya kaha hai-- I've been looking for her."he sighed exasperatedly.
"kyun Zain miyah? Biwi door gayi hai to raha nahi jaa raha hai aapse>" the old man teased his son.
"Aaliya kahi gayi hai kya? "
"haan.. Aaliya beti toh kuch dino ke liye Bhopal gayi hai..aapki pata hona chahiya tha. "
"oh..okay ...I-I'll just be in my room.." Zain rushed away from his father's sight even before completing his sentence...
It was 10.30 pm at night. After tiring his limbs from pacing for the past hour Zain Abdullah had finally decided to plop down on the bed..."Uss MKB kotoh main---"he begrudgingly picked up her photo from the nightstand"Apni marzi se gayi hai...main thodi na jaonga usse lene..aur waise bhi...usse is Zain Abdullah ke paas toh aana hi padega,kyunki kitkit kiye bina reh nahi payegi.." the smirk that had crept up his face slowly disappered as his worst fears gripped his mind, and paralysed his senses...
It had been two days since she had left him,her house, Mumbai. Two days since she'd heard his voice.Two days she'd spent without her heart...Aaliya sank deeper under her duvet,trying in vain to calm the erratic beating of her heart,and alos her turbulent mind. Sleep had eluded gher, for whenever she tried to close her eyes, his beauti-no,no--his face would prop up in her mind along with the memories that she shared with him,they would come reeling back to her like a kaleidoscope...
It was an usual sultry night in Mumbai.Zain Abdullah found himself unable to sleep,he stirred and fiddled with the hem of the sheet.'2 days and not a single call, not even a message'that was all that he could think about.He threw the cover away from his body and sat straight, his eyes met hers in the picture of their nikaah. She might have forgotten but Zain Abdullah had maintained their daily dose of bickering from 7-7.30, in her absence he did it with her photo.But unknown to him, his mamu ki bhanji did the exact thing...but in Bhopal...
Zain shifted to her side and tried to close his eyes once again,knowing very well that it was a futile attempt..but unknown to himself sleep slowly came to him ,disguised as a gentle breeze and her angelic face...her face was the last thing on his mind befor he closed his eyes...
7 long days,168 hours,10800 mins,and 604800 seconds--but then who was counting,Zain thought petulantly as he climed their bed which seemed too big for him. He knew that Aaliya was playing the waiting game with him,but a man can only take it for so long.Her absence was killing him,tearing him apart, making him go berserk,he saw her everywhere.But her absence has taught him something, made him realise that he would'nt survive without his MKB, however cliched that might sound to others.He knew that whatever he felt for her he'd never felt for someone else, the feelings were foreign to him, but he was sure that they were true be it love, or something else.He had in the past questioned her concern for him, wondered about the tears that she'd shed when he was in pain, but now that the fog had dissipated the truth dawned upon him..he'd have to call her up, befor it was too late,before he lost her for forever...
They say distance makes heart grow fonder.Well Aaliya was now able to comprehend what the wise men had said centuries earlier.She now understood its layered meanings after being away from her KIT-KIT for 7 days, 18 hours,10800 mins and 604800 seconds-but well who was counting.Living without Zain was hard, but breathing without him harder.It was as if in the past 7 months of thier 'nikaah'she had started depending on him.And she was definitely not blind to the subtle chanhes in her felings towards him.She had noticed how her own happiness depended on his,how his pain reached her heart in a proliferated form, and how she found peace in his smile and hope in his eyes.Leaving him was an imbecile act on her part, but then she had justified it with her anger and hurt.She'd done it to make him realise that it was time for him to make decisions ,to realise whether their nikaah meant anything to him or not...but then again her ego had prevented her from teling him everything, telling him the truth.Her ears were yearning to hear his voice,her soul's thirst could only be quenched if it got to know how Zain Abdullah felt for her,whether he even reciprocated her feelings...
The shrill beeping if his phonemitigated the silence of the room and brought him out of his reverie.It was unknown number, who could be calling him up at such an ungodly hour ...he picked up his phone..."hello" but his voice came back to him and his ears met with complete silence. "hello,who is this? Kaun bol rahe hai?"He questioned again but there was no response from the other end of the line. An uncanny feeling spread across his body, but then for some unknown reason he did'nt feel like hanging up on the mysterious caller.With awaited breath he hoped for an answer..he strained his ears for any sort of noice, and that is when he heard her silent sobs...his heart rose and fell,all at the same time.There was a panic and urgency in his voice,"Mamu ki b-bhanji---?"he stated more than asked-he was that sure of it,but there was no answer instead the intensity of the sobs increased.
Aaliya knew that he would'nt take her call if she dialed her number from her mobile..so she called him up from an STD booth, she just wanted to hear his voice.She floundered,what would she tell him? How could she tell him that living without him was stifling her to death? "Z-Zain..."she breathed out his name.her voice was raspyas all the pent up emotions choked her airway."Zain..main.."
It was 'her',she'd atlast called him up, Zain thought"Mamu ki bhanji"he gritted her name through his teeth"Ab bas karo, aur ek bhi shabd mat bolna-Apne aap ko sanajhti kya ho?"...his embittered tone disconcerted Aaliya's mind."Jab man kiya mere zindagi mei aa gayi-jab man kiya chali gayi-Ek baar ke liye bhi tumne socha ki tumhare chale jaane se kya ho sakta hai.Mujhse dar kar bhaag rahi thi na, nikaah pe kiye hue saare waada tod kar,dosti ke saare wada ko fanna karke tum mujhse bhaag rahi thi?Mujhse laade bina,kit-kit kiye bina,tum chali gayi yahaan se?Allah ke bandi samajhte ho na apne aap ko,toh batao Aaliya jis rishte toh ,jis dosti ko tumne Allah ka Hazir-o-Nazir maan kar Qubol kiya, uss rishte ko itni jaldi bikhar jaane de rahi ho tum?"...On the other side of the linea lone tear escaped from her eye as she realised the veracity of his words...
"Ab bolti kyu band ho gayi tumhari..aur tum bol bhi kya sakte ho, sach me bhaag rahi thi na tum mujhse? Par main tumhe saare waade aise todne nahi doonga.iss Mamu ki bhanji aur Zain Abdullah ki kahani ka agla chapter main likunga"His heart was beating at a frenetic speed as he rembled on and on. He had meant every single word.They had fought and insulted each other son many times in the past--he would'nt let her take the easy way out .He felt like inflicting her with the pain that he was feeling in her absence"hum ek doosre se ladd sakte hai, jagad sakte hai par kabhi bhaag nahi sakte hai, Aal-ya.."
She tok in a sharp breath as his words tugged at her heartstrings. She clutched the hem of her dupatta in a failed attempt to stop the clenching of her heart as she utteredthe three words that she'd longed to utter, a silent sob escaped her lips as she mouthed "I'm sorry Zain..."It felt as if someone had lifted a chip of her shoulder.But the silent that met her ears scared her to thge veruy ramifications of her spine...Was he trying her patience?Aaliya Zain Abdulah wondered what was going on in his head...
It felt as if someone had sucked out all the air in the room as a sudden void filled his heart.How imbecile was he that he had hoped that she would understand his heart,his feelings? How crazy of him to think that Aaliya would consider him something more than--he stopped,he did'nt want to complete his sentence ,not even in his mind, because accepting it would mean accepting reality and he did'nt want it.Was he really that obtuse all along,ignorant of the fine line of difference between reality and dreams .He felt like cursing hi,self,but then how could he?Who knew at that time that a marriage between two chilhood nemesis that began with hatred would take the course of friendship and then love? The looming muted darkness of the night along with the iron cast sky mirrored the broken state of his heart,that was frinding it hard to cope with the cryatal-clear reality...
775kms away ,within the small confines og the phone booth,Aaliya felt peace wash over her and wrap her up in a safety blanket. She would tell him everything,clear the fog that had settled in between them ,break the barrier that they had set in their relationship,and calling him up had been the first small step towards it..she thought about how right everything had sonded coming from his mouth..he cared fer her...a smile lighted up her face...
We may pretend to keep our distances, pretend that we don't like that person, pretend not to care about each other-but the truth is that its a load of bull. So we pick and choose the people we want to remain close to, and we stick with them till the very end. They are the ones who stand by our side at the end of the day...sometimes we need the invasion of the space that we'd build around around--it can be exactly what we need...
CHAPTER 4- JANNAT AUR JAHAAN

The steam from the coffee mug slowly fizzled out into thin air.The first thing that met him in the morning was his splitting hadche.Sleep had eluded him-once again.he had tossed and turned throughout the night.He had stared blankly at the dancig shadows on the wall ,his eyes sometimes skittering over to the picture on the wall.Now he stared at the cup of cold bland coffee in front of him.he'd been pacing the corridors since 3 am,but noe the darkness of the night had paved its way the basking warmth of the dawn and yet he was in the same place trying to comprehend the meaning of what she had said...
"Beta tum aaj office jaa rahe ho?" Surraiya asked him at the Breakfast table.
He mumbled a 'yes' ,ignoring and shutting out everyone around him"Par aaj toh aaliya waapis aa rahi hai!Osman Saab shaayad bhool gaye ...She called us up last night--tumhe aaj office jaane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai----"she stopped she realisd as soon as she realised that Zain had abruptly without any notice left the table...
Zain Osman Abdullah stared blankly at the numbers in front of him...everything seemed to jumble up in front of his eyes...he had never imagined that he'd haveto feel the pangs of unrequitted love, at least the 'Zain' before their nikaah would've scoffed at the present 'Zain'.He broke out of his chain of thoughts as he heard his best friend Rizwaan;s booming voice."Arre Zain tu yahaan kya kar raha hai..?"
"matlaab?"
"aalia bhabhi aa rahe hai aaj... amin toh tere ghar se hi aa raha hoon."
"toh". he cringed as he heard her name being spoken
"toh tu itna muh phoola kar kyu behta hai, kuch surprise plan kar, bhabhi ko pick up karne ja.."
Zain did'n twant to meet her, even when his urge to demand her for aswers was too strong,bcoz meeting her would make everything real,everything true..."tujhe kuckh kaam that?"
"nahi..main toh aise hi aya tujhse milne! Par tujhe ho kya gaya hai?"
"nothing Riz, match chal raha hai, chup chap se match dekh mujhe bauhat kaam hai."
"okay dude"he shrugged and flipped through the channels,but his hand stopped moving .He crancked up the voulme to make sure that what he was hearing was true...what he was seeing was not an illusion...
"zain.."Rizwaan's exuberant voice had turned into a panic stricken one.The newsreporter's voice reached Zain's ears and with staggering steps he came and stood beside him..
"Bhopal Railway Station se sau kilometer ke doori par Mumabai jaane waale Shivaji Express ki doorghatna me dooso pachaas yatri ghayal huye hai, aaur das jan is doorghatna mei jaan khoye hai,bauhat se yatri nikhoj hai.Poilce apne karwayi chalu kar diye hai, rescue team pauch gaye hai, doorghatna sthal me..agar aapke koi.." Zain zoned out ,the sound coming from the television ,his friend's painsticken voice everything seemed to pass by his ears -unheard,he felt his world crumble down ashe tried to get his head around the news...Rizwan aw his friend rush out of the room like a madman, he knew he would'nt be able to do it alone so he followed him out of barkat Royale...
If the 1 hr 35 mims flight had seemed like an eternity for him ,the car ride from Bhopla to the spot seemed like something beyond eternity.He was in a trance like stateas with parched lips thumping heartand glassy eyes he saw broken flashes of memories in front of his eyes. The car pulled up to a place which had been hit by a storm of'pandemonium'...The words that she had said that night came back to him...'I'm sorry Zain..'her last no-no it could'nt have been her last words to him.He tried to push back his fears as he kept convincing himself that she wouldnever give up...she can't give up without fighting..he had so many things to tell her,so many things to ask her..so many things to fight over with her.It was true that he had in the beginning wanted her out of his life,but not now-not the day they had decided to become friends..no-n.no why was he thinking like that..she was safe,she had to be...she was perhaps waiting for him, or even forgetting about her own pain and helping an injured soul..she could'nt be injured...his alter ego chided him,reminded him of the times that he had hurt her,reminded him of the insults that he had mercilessly spewed at her...Zain closed his eyes and choking back his tears he prayed to the almighty ...he had never prayed to Allah,at least not in the recent years...he tried to remember the verses of Quran but failed miserably.There was no time for ablutions or finding the direction of Qiblah...he asked for the merciful God for forgiveness,he asked Allah to give him back his Aaliya...
His eyes met not with hers,but with the grotesque reality.It did'nt take him much time to get down of his car and go searching for him.Rizwaan and Zain ran through the pandemonium and bustling officials,journalists and mourners.they were just like the rest of them searching for someone.His eyes searched for hers,amidst the helpless grief on pallid faces.the cries of the banshee,the shrieking siren of the policevans and ambulances,the pungent smell of burning metal and railway couchettes,mangaled bloodied bodies and his fear-overpowered his senses.
"Aaliya-AALIYA!"he shouted at the top of his lungs,but it seemed that the sound around him was drowning his.He had to find her-she was fine,she was alive.They would be together once again-Zain Abdullah kept on convincing himself,his mendacious and hopeful heart kept on letting his mind which had started collapsing from unbridled fear as more dead bodies wrapped in shrouds met his sight, hope ina a hopeless situation...He had not realised when tearshad made their way out of his eyes..he c***ched his head in frustration and mental agony,the searing pain his his heart was killing him,eroding away his sanity.He felt the land beneath his feet slowly slip away as the chance of meeting her again seemed to sloly wane away ..her'I'm sorry Zain' kept on playing like a record in his mind---was it hurt?was it contempt,relief?what had she meant to say that night? Or was it her saying goodbye to him?NO--his legs were giving away when Rizwaan came with a deadbeat expression on his face,the one that is usually,no-cut it ou,always there on the face of a harbinger,on the face od doctorswhen they deliver bad new to the families,when they tell them that science could'nt save thier loved one..."Ri-Rizwaan?"his voice was begging him,for something,anything at all----"Zain-listen to me.I got hold of the head of the Rescue Team and with the description and all--"there was a dramatic pause before he continued"they've found a match,we need to go and identify theb-body."That was the last straw,he turned around and grabbed his friend by his collar..fury was etched in his eyes,fury and fear never made a good concoction-"Rizwaan ,"his tone was threatning "mujhe saach saach bata-meri Aaliya kahaan par he,Rizwaan mujhe bata ki woh zinda hai.."his last wods were more of a plead,Zain Abdullah's resolve was slowly breaking,his resolve to stay strong fer her..."Zain.."Rizwaan began slowly.But he did'nt waste anymore time.His miliue which had been eroding his sanity now had started choking him to death,as he ran aimlessly with rizwaan by his side.His friend had to be wrong,he was used to his pranks and tisone was probably one of them...darkness had slowly started enveloping him-he was being pulled into the very nadir of hopelessness,when "Zain..."he whipped around and there she was standing in front of him...was he hallucinating,Zain Abdullah stood motionless staring at her bedraggled form...
"Zain- tum y-yahaan--"there was apinic in her voice,Aaliya raised her hand to touch his face,but his hands caught hers in midair."Man toh kata hai ki ek chata mar kar tumhari iss dimaag ko thikane laaga du-"
Even if the setting was just out of a Bollywood movie, but the people were not.Aaliya who was pone to his musings,even stood astounded."tum yahaan se chale jao--Zain mei kisi bhi--"she stopped -her voice cold and emotionless.
"Zaroor jaonga,par tumhe saat mei le kar"there was fear in his voice,but his sheer determination was more."Mujhe-"
"haan pata haimujhe,ki mei ek achha shauhar nahi hoon,ki maine tumko bauha-Mamu Ki bhanji---"the fire of determination flickered,as fear once again occupied the voidin his heart,bile rose up into his mouth with the very thought"agar tumhe kuch ho jaati,toh mei JEETE JI MAR JAATA,AALIYA-par tumhe toh usse koi farq nahi padta-kyunki mei toh tumhari zindagi ki saabse bari galati hoon--"Zaiin."her laboured whisper went unnoticed by him...
"kahi jaa rahi ho?"
She turned to face him"JAnnat jaane ki soch rahi hoon,chalo ge tum mere saath?"She was about to walk away when he stopped her by her handand twisting it behind her waist he puled fer flush to his chest"Khabardaar aaj ke baad aisa kuch kaha to--"
"Kyu?Tumhare dil me mere liye itni fiqr kyu hai?"she neede to know it,she wanted to hear him say it to her because even after everything she was scared of his blatant rejection."woh hi sawaal toh mei bhi puch saakta hoon-tum mere liye itna fiqr kyu karti ho? Mere accident ke baad mujhe karha pilana,sponge bath dena,soup pilana,bahane banakar mere liye duaa mangne dargha jaana-phir mujhse chupkar mere liye rohna-kyu larti thi tum yeh sab? "
She knew the answer,but still she found herself tonguetied in front of him-"Mera haath chodo Zain"
"Haath pakadne ke liye hote hai-chodne ke liye nahi,MKB" He stopped as her eyes met his.Her hazel orbs reflected the gamut of emotions that was there in his,"Aur ek baar yeh haath chodkar bauhat paschtaya hai maine-aur uss din agar-ac-accident me..."
"zyada se zyada kya hota,mar jaati main"His hold on her hand relaxed and they limply fell to her sides.
"great-Mamu Ki Bhanji-just great.Tum kkitni selfish ho saakti ho woh mujhe aaj pata chala!"
"Selfish?"Aaliya gave him a qizzical look.
"Tumne hi toh kaha that na mujhe ki mujhe mere zindagi se pyaar ho ya na ho, aise bauhat saare log hai jisse mre zindagi se bauhat pyaar hai-bhool gayi tum,bolo jawaab do? "he shook her petite frame" Tum yeh bhool kaise gayi ki tumhe tumhari zindagi se buhat logo ke zindagi juri hai,tumhe kabhi socha ki agar tumhe kuch ho jati to mujhe kya hota,khabi socha hai tumne iss Zain Abdullah ke baare mei-tum bhool kaise gayi ki tumhare iss jaan se meri jaan jura hai,Mamu ki Bhanji ke bina Mamu ka Beta adhura hai-beacuse I LOVE YOU,GODDAMMIT"He stopped as the realisation of what he had said dawned upon him,he looked at the person standing in front of him-she looked shellshocked ,he had never wanted it to come out in that way.'Shit!'he cursed under his breath.
"Mujhe uss din ek pal ke liye laaga tha ki main tumhe kho dungi0aur jab main khud maut ke muh se laut kar aayi...
(Flashback)
Chaos.That was one of the many words to describe what was going around her.The glass panes wee shattered and not just broken,the metal mangled along with human bodies,there was heartwrenching cries,lives were lost along with hope,along with many souls,The next few hours that followed Aaliya foung herself helping the medics to triage the injured people...she kept herself engaged because it was just another way of fushing away her despai.A bile rose up her throat as she saw a woman crying over a mangled body of a person who hardly resembled the man wom she had known all along the years-Aaliya wanted to see him.to hold him.to tell him everything-because..."Mujhe laaga ki mei ek darawna khuaab mei ji rahi thi-Zain mujhe lag raha tha ki shayaad mei tumhe khabhi bata nahi paongi,ki meri jaan tumse juri hai,ki tum meri zindagi ho,ki jo bhi maine uss din kaha tumse who sab jhoot hai-ki mujhe tumse beintehaa mohabbat ho gaya hai..."
Laaye tum kahaan
Pairon ko jahaan
milti hi nahi zameen
Tumse ibtida,tu hi intehaa
Hota hai dil ko yaqeen
Tera sukoon
Ya junoon tera
Teri khusi ya tera gham

Jo bhi kiya,woh kiya maine
Jho bhi jiya tujhse jiya..
Beintehaa...Beintehaa...
-------------------@-------------------------------
AN:I hope that you've enjoyed reading this as much as Ive enjoyed wriying it.Thanks for your love,supprt and feedback. Keep watching Beintehaa and Keep loving Zaya. And plz don't forget to send me your feedback.
With loads of luv and warm wishes
Your fellow ZAYANATIC
AnnRosewood❤️
P.S Friends please check out my latest OS on ZAYA- Nothing Lasts Foreverhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4048247
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Ann, it's amazing! Please continue soon! I am liking it 😉 Pm me whenever you update, pleasee 😊
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well written. I loved it. U described their emotions really well.😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'll complete posting all the chapters this afternoon. Thanks for all your feedback, it really means a lot 2 me. I sincerely hope that my work will live upto all of ur expectation .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
with loads of luv
Ann😊❤️
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm
very beautifully written
loved it
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wow wow wow wow wow
This is fabulous
Love the way you on weed down Zain and Aliya's mixed emotions, their anger, sadness, pain in love, concern and last but not the lease their revelation of being in love.
The chapters are beautifully written.
Continue next part soon.
Pm me when you update
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my.. thanks for updating it so soon! 😃 The way you have penned down their emotions is brilliant! Storyline too is outstanding! Loving it to bits ❤️ Update soon and please PM me whenever you do 😊
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written 👍🏼
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update dear loved it
U penned down all the emotions of zaya brilliantly thank u for the updates
And do pm me when ever u update plss 😊
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2