Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
And anyone have any suggestions for the Title for this AT. I am blank these days Lol. 

And thats the last of my spamming here Lol. 
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siddu246

<font color="#000099">Hey dear yes I realized her birthday is coming up but unfortunately I won't be able to be in charge of it this year because it comes during the month of Ramadan. It will be really tough for me to come online during the whole month.</font>

<font color="#000099">Is there anyone who will be able to take charge and get things organized? I am sure we can all pitch in and get the birthday thread together.</font>

oh I understand ..
i m not sure if I can take charge as I'm not much of creative person & secondly my internals starts from 1st of July but I'm ready to help in making thread as much as time allows ..if more ppl together work I guess we will b able to make a nice thread on her bday..

hmm what d first step could be..taking permission from Jyoti di may be..then we can ask forum members who can join in to compile all d things & fans' bday msgs & all

whatever u think do share & I'll make sure to do my best to help
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Leevi05 - 10 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Siddu and Miti - I can help in the making of the thread... ! 😃 I will try my best as well and I agree we should post in the main forum and see whether there are any other volunteers who would like to help to make the thread.. 😳

Leevi- Thanks for posting the pic ! Isn't she gorgeous enough to kill all ? Look at her eyes..  ❤️ I wanna make a siggy on this as well.. 😳 

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@siddu I also cant you know na ramadan so if anyone can please do tell us

@miti that would be nice miti ur very creative yr 😉

@isya 😃 creation from you will be waiting 😆

@leevi thanks for sharing indeed a killer look an her eyes
Siddu246 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay listen guys this is what we are going to do. 
I am going to make Prep birthday thread to get everyone involved and get volunteers. 

But I need help with A LOT! 

First I need sections. Meaning what each person will be in charge of. I can take charge of the Intro and the rest whatever you guys decide. It doesn't have to be anything difficult. Just simple will do since we are really short on time and people. 

Second everyone will post their own sections. No one needs to send me anything. everyone will be responsible posting their own sections. 

Third I need everyone here to PM every Kratika fan they know to get them to volunteer and take charge of section of their choice. I need everyone to PM so people send in their birthday wishes/messages. And I need everyone here to PM everyone to make them aware her birthday is coming up. We need people who can make creations, siggys, gifs..everything. People who can write about her.  

We Need Volunteers!!! So please contact anyone you can to help us. 

We got less than 4 weeks...So everyone Buck Up and lets get this done!!!!

Siddu246 thumbnail
Guys here is the Prep thread link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4050904#p107885823

Please PM this to everyone you know to spread the word and get more volunteers. 

I have asked Jyoti so hopefully she makes it a sticky and we can get permission to make her bday thread too. 
@sidra I Can Inform everyone of her birthday so that if somebody want to do something i will tell u is that okay and i have msgs aswell tell me kya karoon ?
INTERVIEW

Edited by KratikaSengarKS - 9 years ago

Beautiful and talented actress Kratika Sengar is soon going to make an entry in Life Ok's popular show Devon ke Dev Mahadev. She will be seen as a grown up Mansaa.

We have seen Kratika's acting profess in shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivaah. Now, we will see her as the daughter of Mahadev, Mansaa Devi. She has already begin shooting for her role. Mahadev is known to rope in several known faces of TV to play cameos, this time it's Krartika who is all set to woo the audiences by her character. 😃

Since, Kratika is busy in her wedding preparations, she didn't want to take any long projects. She will soon be tying knot with Nikitan Dheer who was recently seen in Khatron ke Khiladi. The role of Mansaa Devi only requires a month's time hence she agreed to do the role.

Mansaa devi has super natural powers, she doesn't realize her true power and does some miracles unknowingly which scares people.

Our little birdie informed us that Mohit Raina aka Mahadev will shoot his scenes with Kratika and will take a small break from the show for some personal reasons. He will be back soon to rock the audiences again.

Let's see how Kratika will portray this role. We wish her all the best!