Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyz!! Here comes the next update!! Please like and comment..

Aliya gets up with a splitting headache.. Last night she had cried herself to sleep.. Last nights incidents come back to her and she immidiately jumps off the bed thinking about Zuber..
She runs to the door and is trying her best to open it.. She starts banging it..
Aliya - "OPEN THE DOOR SOMEONE!! PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR!"
When no one openned she sat on the bed dejectedly..
She heard some noise and looked up to see the door slowly opening with a middle aged person standing there..
I have seen him somewhere, but where?
And a few minutes later she realized that he was the same man who she had hit the other day and had tried to run away.
The man advanced towards her and she started took hold of the vase..
Kaka - "Don't be scared beta.. I am not going to hurt you in any way.."
Aliya looked at him puzzled..
Kaka - "I am Suresh.. You can call me Kaka like Zain does.."
Aliya signs him to stop..
Kaka - "I can understand how you feel beta.."
Aliya angrily says, "Stop calling me beta.. You don't need to do this fake drama as if you are concerned about me!"
Kaka shakes his head thinking their is no use talking to her as she wouldn't understand what he has to say..
Kaka - "Okay.. You were continuously banging at the door so I came here.. Anyways he is not at home today..
Aliya's eyes lit up hearing that.
Kaka continues- "So you can roam freely in this house.. I trust you that you won't run away.. And I want to apologize to you for his behaviour though I know it is not going to help you in any way.."
He turns to leave while Aliyabala shocked looks at his retreating figure.. She spoke rudely with this old gentleman.. It was not his fault.. Guilty she decided to aplogise to him for her bad behaviour.. She couldn't just forget her manners and speak rudely with anyone because of that devil..
Aliya - "Kaka.."
He turns around shocked and confused..
Aliya walks up to him and says, "Sorry Kaka.. I am really sorry for talking to you like that.. I never thought any good person lived in this mansion.. I had almost forgotten manners staying in this hell.."
Kaka - "No beta.. Its okay.. Anyone in your place would have done the same.."
Aliya - "Kaka where is Zuber?"
Kaka - "Who Zuber?"
Aliya - "The other person he locked in yesterday?"
Kaka - "WHAT?"
Aliya - "What happened?"
Kaka thoroughly shocked - "He has kept another person captured here?"
Aliya - "Let it be! I will try to search for him"
Aliya hurries off from there when she accidentally collides with someone.. She mumbles a Sorry without even looking at the person..
The person turns around and says "Aliya Ma'am?"
Aliya confused turns around to look at Rizwan..
Aliya - "Rizwan?"
Rizwan - "Ma'am! Gosh we have been trying to reach you since a very long time.. We have found some information about Ms. Shabana Gulam Haider but we were unable to contact you from many days.."
Aliya stood there still as what Rizwan said registered slowly in her brain.. She couldn't utter a word..
Rizwan - Ma'am?
Aliya - You found out about by mom?
Rizwan - Yeah! That's what I said..
Aliya - "OMG! OMG!! YAAYYY!!! I KNEW SHE WAS ALIVE! I KNEW NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER!!"
Aliya forgot everything about Zuber in her excitement..
Rizwan - "Fortunately I have the report at the moment.. Wait I will get it.. You contact me after you go through it once.."
Aliya thanks God while Rizwan brings te report and gives it to her and Aliya rushes to her room taking it..
Aliya sits on her bed and slowly opens the blue coloured file as her heart beats increased.. A tear slipped from her eyes as she picked up the picture and looked at it.. She hugged it tight and thanked God over and over..
Precap - Aliya slaps Zain and leaves..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love this story so much 👏

Please PM me when u update the next time

Thanks!😊

Word Count: 1

Thanks! 😊

Word Count: 1

will update in some time!

Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

I love this story so much 👏

Please PM me when u update the next time

Thank you!! 😃😳

Chapter 11

Aliya sits on her bed and slowly opens the blue coloured file as her heart beats increased.. A tear slipped from her eyes as she picked up the picture. She looked at it as her eyes welled up with tears.. She had finally seen her mom, her ammi after a year.. She looked at her face which looked worn out and stressed. She had finally proved the world wrong, her mom was alive! She couldn't hold it any longer, she needed to let go. She let the damn burst and wash away all her sorrow even if it was some time.

After an hour-

Aliya hurriedly went out of her room and started searching for a phone. She had gone through all those papers and she wanted to get it confirmed. She located the landline lying in the family room and took out the chit on which Rizwan's number was written.

She was about to cut and redial Rizwan's number when he picked it up at the last ring. "Hello, SK detective agen.."

Aliya cut him off and said in a go, "Hello Rizwan! Aliya here! I have gone through all the reports and I have called you to confirm that she is my mother. I want to meet her as fast as possible.. I want to meet her today!"

Rizwan amused said, "Hey hold on! Hold on! It would be better if you pause in between and breathe! Anyways coming down to the business, I am glad I could help you locate your mom, and as far as meeting her is concerned, umm.." sighing he continues, "The area where we have found her is a very dangerous place to be. Its a red light district and all kinds of illegal work take place there, I had recommend you not to go there."

There was a moment of pause, Rizwan waited for her to reply but after getting none he asked, "Are you on the line?"

Aliya uttered, "No! No! This can't happen.. He..He..He can't take her away from me.. No! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" she shouted and broke down

Rizwan confused, "What can't happen? Are you alright Ma'am?"
Aliya answers in finality, "I want to meet her today itself! That's it! I will free her from there!"

Rizwan says, "But Ma'am"

Aliya irritated cuts him, "No If's and But's Rizwan! And for heaven sake please stop calling me Ma'am as if we weren't friends before!"

Rizwan sighs and says, "Aliya it's dangerous for you to go there alone. I and some body guards will accompany you there"

Aliya answers, "Thanks a ton Rizwan!"

Rizwan calmly says, "Welcome.. And yeah don't try bring our friendship back.. Its already destroyed. I am helping you only because you were my friend once. That's it!"

Aliya hurt says, "That was not my fault Rizwan.. What could.."

Rizwan cuts in, "Sshhh I don't want to talk about it"

After some time

Aliya enters her room and slowly sits on the bed. She was emotionally drained. The only thing which made her feel strong was the thought of meeting her mother today.. Rizwan had told her that he had pick her up today at 6 and they would leave. She checked the time, it was already 4. She packed some food that Kaka gave her in a bag and dressed herself in a dress Kaka gave her.

At 5:40 she was roaming around in the hall when much too her shock Zain entered.

Kaka asks him, "How are you back so early Zain? Weren't you supposed to be gone for some two three days?"

Aliya scared looks at Zain for his answer. How would she go out now! Whatever be it, she would go she told herself!

Zain just looked away angrily and was about to walk away when his eyes met Aliya's and he stopped in his tracks.

Zain angrily said, "What the hell are you doing here? Just go to your room and sulk! What.. What do you think of yourself? Who are you showing eyes too?"

Zain walked to Aliya dangerously towering over her but Aliya stood straight with confidence all over her face. He was about to grip her arms angrily when Kaka's mobile rang. All three turned around with Aliya contemplating on her next move. Kaka looked puzzled; he realized he had not seen his mobile since afternoon.

Aliya quickly ran over to the table and answered the call. "Yeah I am coming, just a minute!"

She turned around and ran to the door after sliding the mobile in the pocket of her jeans, so that Zain couldn't stop her, but Zain was too fast for her. He caught hold of her arm, turned her around and twisted it behind her back. She winced in pain.

Zain roared, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU WILL LEAVE INFRONT OF MY EYES AND I WILL LET YOU!?"

Aliya equally angered, "I AM NOT YOUR BONDED SLAVE OR SOMETHING! LEAVE ME NOW!"

Zain angrily said, "You think I will do that!?"

Aliya kicked him and as his grip loosened pushed him back with all her force and snapped, "You will have to today! I have been trying all these days but every time you did something or the other and I gave up, but not today, today I have to go for my mom. Today I will leave from here and that's for sure! Wait a second, what would an animal like you know about relations, about a mom. If you had a mom she would have at least taught you what manners were? I pity you that you never had a mom who could teach you to be human. Even God knows people like you don't deserve loved ones. Don't know why even Kaka is there for you? Ther..."

Zain snaps angrily holding her hair, "Yeah I am an Animal! What will you do hunh? Yeah I don't have a mom! What will you do hunh? Yeah I am not civilised! WHAT WILL YOU DO! TELL ME! TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S BEING AN ANIMAL." Zain was reaching for Aliya's hand when Aliya jerked him off and slapped him tight.

Zain touched his face where he had been slapped and looked at her angrily.

Aliya spat angrily, "YOU.DON'T.DESEREVE.ANYONE.IN.YOUR.LIFE, SPECIALLY.A.FAMILY."

She turned around and walked off with ZAIN just staring at her. Aliya had not realised what a big effect her words might have had on him.

Precap- None this time!

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome...
Continue soon...

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

It was awesome...
Continue soon...