Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyz! Here comes 1st part of Chapter - 7!! Chapter 7 (A) will be from Alu's point of view and chapter 7 (B) will be from Zain's point of view!!
Dark Love !

Chapter 7(A) ~ Rise of hopes!

Aliya gets up.. She twitches her eyebrows and tries opening her eyes.. After a lot of difficulty she finally opens her eyes.. She moves her fingers and tries raising her hands but wait, she was unable to lift her right hand.. Some weight had pinned it down preventing her from moving it.. She slowly turned her head towards right and found some man sleeping holding on to it..

Wait! Where am I? Who is he? Like how is he even related to me?

I close my eyes to calm down my nerves and trying to get on to the latest thing I remember and suddenly everything came flashing in front of my eyes.. Yeah right I was kidnapped and then I
had slipped and hurt myself and now all I know is that I am here and who is he..

Is he that damned kidnapper
. I bent a little to have a side view of his face and yeah it was him and the next second I jerked him off with all the force I had totally shocked and confused and he fell flat on his bum. He was startled and then he looked around and even he looked confused like me..

We were in the same boat at the moment. I mean seriously what's happening??

Suddenly I saw his confused look turn into an angry one..
"HOW DARE YOU TO PUSH ME?" he roared
"WHY DID YOU REST YOUR HEAD ON MY HAND AT THE FIRST PLACE?" Wasn't it his fault
"WHAT?" he said totally confused again..

Before I could utter another word the doctor came in smiling..
"Good Morning Ms. Alu Abdullah! So how are you feeling now? Better?"

I was totally confused..

Who is Alu? Alu Abdullah?

I turned to look at the devil for answers who looked equally confused..

"Alu Abdullah?" He asked

"Right! Mr. Abdullah that's the name you mentioned was hers in the form?

Just a second his surname is Abdullah? And he said my name is Alu Abdullah? Abdullah? Is he planning to marry me or something?

I gave him a murderous glare but he was oblivious to it..

"WHAT!?" he asked shocked

"What happened Mr. Abdullah ? Are you alright?" the doctor asked

"Who told you she is Alu?" He roared..

The doctor was getting irritated by now.

"You! Who else will tell me her name Mr. Zain Abdullah? The whole night you were chanting Alu Alu like a madman holding her hand and crying and you even gave me threats that if I don't save her life you are not going to spare me and today you are asking me who said she is Alu?"

Mr. Zain Abdullah? I tried remembering any connection with this name but alas as far as I know I don't know any Zain Abdullah.. Had he got the wrong person? But he knew my name!

I again looked at him and he looked all shocked and confused..
"I brought her here?" the devil asked

"Yeah! you were the one who brought her here and you also wanted to donate blood to her but you were drunk so you called up some Mr. Abdul Naseer to donate blood to her.."

"WHAT? DID YOU JUST MENTION ABDUL NASEER? OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD YOU SAID I CALLED UP ON HIM FOR HELP?" Mr. Abdullah said

"Yeah! Now stop shouting and calm yourself.. It looks like the injury she has got on her head has affected your brain" The doctor said thoroughly disgusted.

The doctor came up to me examined the injury and did a short check up and then said, "You will be fine soon Mrs.Abdullah.."

"I AM NOT MRS. ABDULLAH!" I shouted and even the devil shouted at the same moment "SHE IS NOT MRS. ABDULLAH"

The doctor was startled and now loosing all the patience he had,"Shut up! Just shut up! If I spend an another moment here I will then have to join the mental asylum with you guys!!" Saying this he rushed out..

After a moment of silence the devil spoke up, "Ohh shit! Now I remember everything! Damn ! I was in a drunken stupor so I said all that rubbish.. How could I even think you are Alu? You can never be Alu because you are the reason of all the problems I have ever faced!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REASON TO YOUR PROBLEMS WHEN YOU ARE THE REASON TO ALL MY PROBLEMS, YOU PSYCHO"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME PSYCHO, YOU BITCH?"

Just then "Hey!Hey! Cool down you both! What's happening here?" Someone said...

I immediately turned to the familiar sound and looked at him and he looked at me and everything else was forgotten.. I was happy and even he was happy and shocked..
I got up and was about to remove the tubes which were inserted in my hand when he came forward running and we hugged each other.. A tight hug.. My happiness knew no bounds..

"Aliya where had you disappeared suddenly? I had searched for you almost everywhere but.. Why did you leave my birthday party and go Aliya? Are you angry with me?" he said..

"No Zubbu is that even possible? Its a very long story. You know what.."

I was cut off by the devil "Umm! Aliya are you forgetting that I am here.. You had promised me you won't tell anything about it to anyone.. Remember if you tell him anything the result will not be good.."

I looked at Zuber helplessly with tears in my eyes.. Yeah I was crying.. I hugged Zuber again.. After a hell lot of time I had felt safe even if that moment was for a minute or two..

---------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter 7 (A)-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guyz! How is the it? Please do like and comment! Any guesses who this Zuber is?
Dark Love !

Chapter 7(B) ~ Watch Out!

I woke up with a jerk when someone pushed me and I fell flat on my bum..
Ouchh! That hurts! Who dared to enter the lion's den?

I looked around and found myself in a private ward of a hospital!

Hospital?? What the hell?? What am I doing at the hospital? Who brought me here?

I was totally confused!! I looked up to find Aliya looking at me annoyed and confused!

We both were confused! Now whom should I ask what's happening?

Suddenly my anger shot up... She pushed me!

SHE! WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF HUNHHH?

"HOW DARE YOU TO PUSH ME?" I roared. I am not going to spare you!

"WHY DID YOU REST YOUR HEAD ON MY HAND AT THE FIRST PLACE?" she shouted

"WHAT?" I said totally confused... Has she gone nuts! Seriously I will sleep resting my head on her hand! Impossible!

Before she could utter another word the doctor came in smiling..

"Good Morning Ms. Alu Abdullah! So how are you feeling now? Better?" I was totally confused..

Why is he damned calling her Alu? Is he crazy?

"Alu Abdullah?" I asked confused. Answer me you dumb head!

"Right! Mr. Abdullah that's the name you mentioned was hers in the form?" The doctor asked me What the hell is he blabbering? Is he out of his senses.. I got to set him straight!

"WHAT!?" I asked shocked

"What happened Mr. Abdullah ? Are you alright?" the doctor asked

"Who told you she is Alu?" I roared.. You idiot stop questioning me and answer my questions!

The doctor irritatedly said "You! Who else will tell me her name Mr. Zain Abdullah? The whole night you were chanting Alu Alu like a madman holding her hand and crying and you even gave me threats that if I don't save her life you are not going to spare me and today you are asking me who said she is Alu?"

What is he saying? I brought her here? Whole night I sat beside her? And crying? What's this now? I cried?

"I brought her here?" I asked

"Yeah! you were the one who brought her here and you also wanted to donate blood to her but you were drunk so you called up some Mr. Abdul Naseer to donate blood to her.."

"WHAT? DID YOU JUST MENTION ABDUL NASEER? OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD YOU SAID I CALLED UP ON HIM FOR HELP?" I shouted

Is he nuts? Even in my dreams I can't call up on him for help!

"Yeah! Now stop shouting and calm yourself.. It looks like the injury she has got on her head has affected your brain" The doctor said thoroughly disgusted.

The doctor did a short checkup of Aliya and told her "You will be fine soon Mrs.Abdullah.."

"I AM NOT MRS. ABDULLAH!!" she shouted and even I shouted at the same moment "SHE IS NOT MRS. ABDULLAH"

PROVED! HE IS ACTUALLY CRAZY! HE THINKS SHE IS MY WIFE! IDIOT!

The doctor was startled and now loosing all the patience he had, "Shut up! Just shut up! If I spend an another moment here I will then have to join the mental asylum with you guys!!"
Saying this he rushed out..

Pot calling the kettle black? He is already insane and says we will make him insane! Doesn't think before opening his mouth..

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe and tried to remember what all happened last night? slowly everything came back to me! And I realized the doctor was right and I was wrong.. He was not insane but like he said we would have drove him insane! Yeah I know! I would have drove him insane and not we!

"Ohh shit! Now I remember everything! Damn ! I was in a drunken stupor so I said all that rubbish.. How could I even think you are Alu? You can never be Alu because you are the reason of all the problems I have ever faced!" I said

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REASON TO YOUR PROBLEMS WHEN YOU ARE THE REASON TO ALL MY PROBLEMS, YOU PSYCHO" she angrily said..

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME PSYCHO, YOU BITCH?" I shouted.

Just then "Hey!Hey! Cool down you both! What's happening here?" Someone said...

I looked at him to find a handsome young man probably in his early twenties standing at the door.

He looked at Aliya and she looked at him and strangely both seemed happy!

I was about to say it was none of his business when I saw her struggling to stand while the young doctor ran towards her and stopped her from standing and they both hugged each other like there is no end..

What's this now?

"Aliya where had you disappeared suddenly? I had searched for you almost everywhere but.. Why did you leave my birthday party and go Aliya? Are you angry with me?" he said..

They know each other? Birthday party? Disappeared? Is he Zuber? I had kidnapped her from some Zuber 's birthday party..

"No Zubbu is that even possible?" She said

So he is that damned Zuber ! Zain think of something before she tells him everything! Yeah! Blackmailing her will work!

She continued "Its a very long story. You know what.." When I cut her off by saying..

"Umm! Aliya are you forgetting that I am here.. You had promised me you won't tell anything about it to anyone.. Remember if you tell him anything the result will not be good" I said and smirked when she looked at Zuber helplessly!

"Mission Successful! Watch Out Aliya!" I mentally said..

I say them again hugging each other tightly..

---------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter 7(B)------------------------------------------------------

Dark Love !

CHAPTER - 8

I looked at Zuber helplessly with tears in my eyes.. Yeah I was crying.. I hugged Zuber again.. After a hell lot of time I had felt safe even if that moment was for a minute or two.. Zuber hugged me back protectively.. Though he was confused he somehow understood that I needed his support at the moment..

He slowly whispered in my ears, "What happened Aliya? Who is he? Things don't look fine.. Tell me everything please.."
I slowly and carefully said, "I am going to the washroom, I will leave a note outside the washroom for you.."
"Okey! So its related to this person.." Zuber said

The devil startled us by clearing his throat and we broke the hug..
I turned to look at him and he raised his one eyebrow and I slowly moved my head left to right and he gave an evil smirk..

I tried to get up..
"Sweetheart where do you want to go?" The devil asked..
"Don't call me that!" I said.
"You still angry with me because I forgot to bring you red roses?" he said making a puppy face.
What?
He gave me a stern look which clearly meant I had to lie so that Zuber doesn't get suspicious.
But wait! That's what I want!
I gave the devil a half smile which meant no!
He gave me an evil look threatening to do something to Zuber and that's when I agreed.
"No! I want to go to the washroom" I said..
"Wait Aliya! I will get the nurse to help you.." Zuber said
"Thanks!" I said
Zuber left..

"Did you tell him anything?" Devil asked.
"No!" I coolly said.
"Good! If you dare open your mouth I will not spare him.."
I wondered if telling Zuber everything would be safe?
The nurse enters and helps me on my feet and takes me to the washroom.. As soon as we were in the washroom the nurse says," Dr. Khan has told me everything.. I am here to help you.. Ma'am here is your writting pad and pen.."
I smile at Zuber's intelligence and I take the note and start writtting what all happened and what he should do for me!?
After finishing I give the note to the nurse and ask her to give him instead of keeping it outside the washroom because I knew the suspicious devil would be standing outside to keep a check on me..
"You are Dr. Khan's best friend right?"
"Yes! And you are?"
"I am.." before she could complete what she had started the devil said,"How much time will you take hunhh?"
I then opened the door and went to the mirror..
I looked at my image and was shocked.. I looked pale, my skin had lost its colour and I had got dark circles..
I irritatedly marched to the door and opened it.. There the devil stood looking all powerful.. I angrily pushed him aside and went back and sat on the bed.
The devil got angry but he tried his best to keep it in check.
I smiled at Zuber and he understood what I meant..
The devil went and called the doctor who had treated me..
The doctor came inside though he didn't want too..
"Doctor can I take her back home?"
"Yeah!! You can take her back home.. Just complete some formalities.." the doctor said happily.
The devil went with him to complete some formalities when Zuber came and sat by my side..
"See don't get angry after you read that note and do as I said.. I have given that note to that nurse.."
"Okey Aliya! I missed you!"
"I would have missed you if I would have got time to think"
"You know what Aliya! Whenever I look at his eyes I get some glimpses of a person but I don't know for sure and then I turn blank"
"Zubbu even I feel I have some connection with this person but I hate him like anything.. And as a matter of fact I don't know any Zain Abdullah!"
"Abdullah did you say?"
"Yeah?"
"Hmm.. Why do you hate him? And why are you tolerating him if you hate him?"
"Because I have no other option dude! He has kidnapped me!"
"WHAT?" A shocked Zuber shouted..
"Listen I have wrote everything on that note.. Be sure to read it and for now try to cool down.."
"That bloody ******* ! How dare he?"
"Zuber please cool down.. Don't complicate things for me!"
"I will kill him"
"Zuber no! My best friend can't be a killer!
"Shut up Aliya!"
"Zuber please for now cool down.."
"FINE!"
"Zuber go now.. He will be coming any time.. As soon as we leave follow us and read that note now.."
Zuber went and after a few seconds the devil rushed in..
After the doctor made the arrangements and told me some do's and dont's the devil held my hand and took me to the parking area where his car was parked by his driver.. Though there was no use trying to run right now I tried doing it..
He told his driver to leave.
I jerked his hand and tried to run but couldn't as my body was weak at the moment.

"Don't act smart!" he said. He took me in his arms when I struggled and dumped me in the back seat.
He sat in the driver's seat and started driving while I was hitting the window so that someone notices that he was taking me forcefully.. After a while exhausted I stopped hitting it..
I was looking out of the window.. I knew even if I can't run right now it would be fine as Zuber is following us and will come to my rescue.
I was silent throughout the journey afterwards.. The car came to a halt and he pulled me out and took me inside..
"Did you tell him anything when I was not there?" he asked
"No" I said
"I don't like lairs!! And I don't trust you at all! Do you think I am a fool? Now listen to this!"
Saying that he pulled out his phone..

Precap - Aliya shocked!
Edited by drashtifan1 - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow just read all the chaps
loved it

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read all cha,story is really intersting.continue.

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow just read all the chaps

loved it

Thanks! 😊

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

read all cha,story is really intersting.continue.

Thanks! 😊

Originally posted by: Hafsa02

Really Amazing...loved it...

Thanks! 😊

Word Count: 1

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon na u can't end it just like this its awesome
Hi Lovelies!! Here comes the next part! Please forgive me- Firstly for updating this late and secondly for not replying to all of your comments!! I am really sorry.. 😔 College work load and stuff Anyways please like and comment!!

Chapter 9

I was silent throughout the journey afterwards.. The car came to a halt and he pulled me out and took me inside..
"Did you tell him anything when I was not there?" he asked
"No" I said
"I don't like lairs!! And I don't trust you at all! Do you think I am a fool? Now listen to this!"
Saying that he pulled out his phone..
I was looking at him scared thinking what he wanted me to listen while he was fiddling with his phone..
He plays something and now looks at me..

Me - "See don't get angry after you read that note and do as I said.. I have given that note to that nurse.."
Zuber - "Okey Aliya! I missed you!"

OMG! He has recorded our conversation on his phone when we were not there.. I was shell shocked and numb.. I started sweating..

Me- "I would have missed you if I would have got time to think"
Zuber -"You know what Aliya! Whenever I look at his eyes I get some glimpses of a person but I don't know for sure and then I turn blank"

I was continuously looking at the devil and at the phone.. I saw his suspicious look turn into a confused one after he heard Zuber's statement..

Me - "Zuber even I feel I have some connection with this person but I hate him like anything.. And as a matter of fact I don't know any Zain Abdullah!"

The devil interrupted in between- "I am glad you hate me like I do!".. I glared at him..

Zuber - "Abdullah did you say?"
Me - "Yeah?"

Devil again paused the recording and said - "You guyz are gossipers or something?".. I just turned my face away and he resumed the recording..

Zuber - "Hmm.. Why do you hate him? And why are you tolerating him if you hate him?"

I immediately turned to look at the devil scared and saw his eyes widening.. I tried to snatch the phone away but he moved it up..
The devil barked - "KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

Me - "Because I have no other option dude! He has kidnapped me!"
Zuber - "WHAT?"
Me - "Listen I have wrote everything on that note.. Be sure to read it and for now try to cool down.."
Zuber - "That bloody ******* ! How dare he?"
Me - "Zuber please cool down.. Don't complicate things for me!"
Zuber - "I will kill him"
Me -"Zuber no! My best friend can't be a killer!"
Zuber -"Shut up Aliya!"
Aliya -"Zuber please for now cool down.."
Zuber - "FINE!"
Aliya -"Zuber go now.. He will be coming any time.. As soon as we leave follow us and read that note now.."

I was continuously staring at his face..He was getting angrier and angrier by every passing second.. He looked at me murderously..
I tried running away but the devil caught me by my hand and pulled me to him and twisted my hand behind my back.. I grimaced in pain..
Devil - WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THAT NOTE!?
Me - Leave me.. You are hurting me..
The devil pulls at my hair and says - THAT'S WHAT I MEAN TO DO! NOW ANSWER ME BEFORE..

We heard some footsteps and the devil turned to look at the door and the next moment he let go off me.. I looked at the door to find Zuber and police men standing there.. Zuber was angrily marching to the devil when I ran to him and stopped him..
Zuber - "Are you fine Aliya?"
I nodded and Zuber hugged me..

Police - We have got a complaint against you, that you have kidnapped and kept this girl here forcefully.. We saw you manhandling her right now too.. Tiwari arrest him..
Tiwari - Okey Sir!

The devil gives me a murderous glare and I give him a winning look.

Devil - "You people work non-stop.. You don't get tired of this?"
Police - "What do you mean?"
Devil - "Want to come directly to the point! I like it! So how much do you want?"
Police - "You can't buy Shinde!"
Devil - "Ohh I see! Even if I am ready to pay 3 Lacs!?"
Police - "Thre..Three...Three Lacs???"
Devil - "You heard me right!"
Police - "Done!"
Aliya looks at the policeman shocked..
Aliya - "What are you doing? Arrest him?"
Police - "Listen Madam! I am not answerable to you!"
Aliya was going to argue when the devil says- "Take this and leave!!"
The policeman takes it and leaves..
Devil- "So you see Aliya, if you have money you can buy anything.."
Aliya turns her face away..
Zuber - "We have not lost! I will go and contact the commissioner"
Devil - "Ohh really? Lets see! SECURITY"
The devil's men come running..
Devil - "Take him and lock him up in the room next to my room!"

The men come and are trying to pull Zuber..
Aliya - What are you doing? Leave him!! Please Leave Him!!"
They ignore Aliya's words and continue their work when Zuber enters the fighting mode and starts hitting them..
The devil calls one servant secretly, gives him something and nods at him..
The servant slowly goes from behind and wraps the chloroformed handkerchief on Zuber's nose..
Aliya tries hard to remove the servant's hand and is about to bite him when the devil comes and pulls her by her hand.. He kicks a door open and pushes Aliya in it and locks it up..
There an unconscious Zuber is locked up in another room..

Zain(Aliya's devil) is lying on the bed relaxing when his phone rings..
Zain - "Hello!"
Person - "Hellooo!!"
Zain - "Rizwan?"
Rizwan - "Yes me dude!"
Zain - "What happened?"
Rizwan - "I got some information on him!"
Zain - "WHAT? Fill me with the details fast!!"
Rizwan tells something ans Rishbah is paying full attention to what he is saying..
Rishab - okey bye!
Rizwan - Bye!

Zain cuts the call and says - "Now I will catch you, you Beast.. I will destroy your life! I already have your heart i.e. Aliya with me"
Zain gives and evil smile
---------------------------------Episode Ends----------------------------------
Precap - Rizwan accidentally collides with Aliya!
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Continue soon
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.poor zubair and aliya.why zain want to destroy aliya?waiting for next part.