ZAYA FF: KIDNAPPED (a collab by zaya15 and dhya99)(part-1 updated)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY PEOPLE...
hi people... i am back with another ff... this ff is a collab by me (tanya) and dhya99 (dhanya) here's the prologue hope you like it...
ZAYA FF
KIDNAPPED

zain and aaliya go onto a party... there aaliya ex-fiancee zeeshan ahmed will also be present... he will be jealous of zain and aaliya's closeness... he would decide to sneak out with aaliya out of the party... zain will keep searching for aaliya... he would contact many police officers and many detectives and will jot down the clues and will finally know where zeeshan has taken aaliya... will he be able to bring her back? is she okay? keep reading for more...
INDEX:
prologue: tanya (zaya15)
chapter-1: dhanya (dhya99)
chapter-2: tanya (zaya15)
chapter-3: dhanya (dhya99)
chapter-4: tanya
chapter-5: dhanya...

THANKS...😃

Edited by zaya15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm concept
loved it
continue soon
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait, want to read it!!!!
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi it ' s me Dhanya(dhya99) with chapter 1 . It's my first work and thank you Tanya for trusting me with this . Here comes chapter 1 . Enjoy...

'Zain wakey wakey , it's already 8' Aaliya said as she kept shaking Zain.

"Oh come on wifey, Its sunday' Zain pouted and showed no sign of getting up .
"Kitkit ,save your kitkit for the rest of the day and wake up now ' Aaliya said while she kept on shaking him but this time more vigorously .
Zain got up and sat on the bed .
'Here you go Zain " Aliya said as she gave him a cup of coffee.
"yeh kya hai " Zain asked taking the cup and keeping it in the table beside him.

"Bed coffee hai , dikhayi nahi deta tumhe ???" Aaliya asked giving him an angry look she turned around but Zain quick with his reflexes pulled her back on to his lap.He was in no mood to let go her hand .

'Zain chodo mujhe.Zain..." Aaliya wasnt able to complete.
"shhh..." Zain cut her off before she could finish.

They kept staring into each others eyes.

"Pulse bhi normal hai" Zain said giving Aaliya a concerned look.
"Kya pulse ??" Aaliya asked in a confused tone.

"My wifey showering me with praises yesterday night and bringing me bed coffee this morning . Itna strange behavior. toh mujhe laga ki tum bimar hu, isliye I was checking your pulse ." zain said bursting out into laughter.

"Zain abdullah " she said smacking him on his shoulders .
"Areyyy , Aaliya , bas karo , stop it , aur tell me what favor you want from me"

Aaliya stopped and looked at Zain . "So you knew all along that I was going to ask you a favor???"

"Of course" Zain replied confidently."Wife hu meri aur tumhe to meh achi se janti bhi hu. I know when you want to ask me for a favor "

Zain said giving her that smirk. "Woh Zain, I ...hmm, you know my friend Noor"

"Haan, well what happened to Noor" Zain asked looking at Aaliya.
"Nothing ...Its just that she s having a party tonight and I want you to take me" Aaliya said smiling at Zain.

"No way , I m tired after a whole tiring week . I m not coming to the party with you , nuh uh" Zain said shaking his head.

"Please Zain, pretty please, it will be fun , please" Aaliya said looking at Zain hopefully "Chalo na mere saath"
"Aaliya its your friends party. Once you see her you ll dump me and start gossiping with the girls and I ll have to sit there alone like a devdas. Me bilkul sach much tumhare saath party me nahi javunga"

"Zainyyy, please, I wont leave your side tonight , promise" Aaliya said placing her hand on her head . "Promise " aaliya replied giving him an innocent look . She knew well that Zain couldn't resist her innocent look.

"Aur I don't want to go there and dance with some random guy. Isliye apne hubby ko apne saath leker jaana chahti hu. But seems my hubby is not interested in dancing with me." Aaliya said with that innocent look again .
She knew that now Zain would certainly come to the party.And she was right.

"Teek hai" Zain said " I ll also come to your friends party".

"Zain if you really don't want to come I wont bother you"Aaliya said just to tease him.

"Aisa koi baat nahi , even though I don't like coming to your friends party , I'd love to spend some quality time with my wifey " Zain said winking at Aaliya. Aaliya looked at Zain and gave him a carefree smile.

So that was it . What do you guys think??
Please share you love with likes and comments, it really helps us to continue writing. Constructive criticism is welcome as always .
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm start
loved it
zaya were so cute
continue soon
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really good, continue soon :)
iman_harshika thumbnail