Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Woh kabhi waapas nahi aayega kya 😭 Number shumber hai kisi de naal ?? 😭 Haye rabba humsey khafa hai kunnu ? Humko milta kyu nahi hai ? Organic actors like him need to get more work . How are u are coping with missing kunnu baby ? Mujhey bhi sikhao.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good to see you Jay. Missed you as well 😭
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Me too...

There are too quiet at his end I choose to see it as a good sign, that he is busy with a new project and will be back soon in a new and powerful character. 😃

About coping...it is terrible...I am watching Mohan scenes again. I think it is about 6 times now and his other shows about 2-3 times.

I just can not watch something where the actor do not connect with his or her character. I do not like watching something where the actor is just acting. 🤢

KKK just connect, become, give the character their own personality and make you relate and connect with his character...He is brilliant. 👏👏

Sometimes it is kind of depressing...the day before yesterday I kind of got worried...is he ok 🤔 He use to make some sound now and then...lately nothing.

But...as he said in his audio interview, he is looking for good work, I hope he found it or will find it very soon. 😊

I just wish him all the best 😊 and you are right...there should be more good work for actors like him, so he can keep challenging himself, grow and just touch the viewers heart with his mind blowing performances...again and again. ⭐️

It is KKK's time now. Even if I want him back soon as possible, I do not want him to take just anything that comes his way. I want him to be choosy...but not too choosy 😉

I would like him to go for something challenging, new and make it to his is own once again. 😃

I kind of got a lot of mood swings at the moment...really...because after a hard days work and taking care of everyone around me...I need something to relax and free my mind with. At the moment there is nothing that do that for me.

We really need Kunal Karan kapoor back on screen...SOON.
Edited by Ani_98 - 10 years ago
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup really missing him 😭
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mai to bus mob me uski smiley pic dekh kar hi kaam challa rahi hu... n than kuch interviews ..jo already 20-30 time dekh chuki hu...bt kkk ki smile uske ans...uske looks dekh kar happy happy ho jati hu...plzzz kunal...missing u badly... come back soon...
😭
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too...

There are too quiet at his end I choose to see it as a good sign, that he is busy with a new project and will be back soon in a new and powerful character. 😃

About coping...it is terrible...I am watching Mohan scenes again. I think it is about 6 times now and his other shows about 2-3 times.

I just can not watch something where the actor do not connect with his or her character. I do not like watching something where the actor is just acting. 🤢

KKK just connect, become, give the character their own personality and make you relate and connect with his character...He is brilliant. 👏👏

Sometimes it is kind of depressing...the day before yesterday I kind of got worried...is he ok 🤔 He use to make some sound now and then...lately nothing.

But...as he said in his audio interview, he is looking for good work, I hope he found it or will find it very soon. 😊

I just wish him all the best 😊 and you are right...there should be more good work for actors like him, so he can keep challenging himself, grow and just touch the viewers heart with his mind blowing performances...again and again. ⭐️

It is KKK's time now. Even if I want him back soon as possible, I do not want him to take just anything that comes his way. I want him to be choosy...but not too choosy 😉

I would like him to go for something challenging, new and make it to his is own once again. 😃

I kind of got a lot of mood swings at the moment...really...because after a hard days work and taking care of everyone around me...I need something to relax and free my mind with. At the moment there is nothing that do that for me.

We really need Kunal Karan kapoor back on screen...SOON.

Right its kkk time now... 😳😳😳..missing him so much...bt yuppsss not too choosy 😉😉😉...wish to see him soon... 2 week pahle sadda haq start kiya th...bt abhi tak wo connection hi nai mila ...kkk wala...i know not possible bt sab kuch overacting lagta hai...missing u yaar...our Hero...😭
devil.bunny890 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We are really missing u badly...come back soon..very soon...😭😭
we are waiting for u r return...because no one as replaced you from our hearts...😃
Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HansaTapori

Good to see you Jay. Missed you as well 😭

hansa di and all want to share with all this thought that

"What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy"😉

this true with kunal karan kapoor and infact the whole nbtnmkk crew
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar jay hum sab miss kar rahe hain use koi updates bhi nhi aa rahe ab toh
begumparaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Kunal is waiting for something as substantial and iconic as NBT rather than take up something flimsy and ephemeral. After NBT, all his fans have very high expectations from him and he too would like to deliver on these expectations - we would love to see him excelling again in a significant meaty lead role, will we not?. But such things take time coming - sometimes six months to a year or even more. And we should respect him for that - why should he short change his immense talent and settle for something less.

As the saying goes - Good things come to those who are willing to wait.

So we must wait and bide our time till the next time comes. It may take some time but one thing is sure - it will surely be worth the wait