Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: candidfrisky

Guys congrats for new AT πŸ‘ I love the title.

I commented a long comment on the previous Kavachdhari AT. Please check once or if possible, can anyone shift my comment in this AT? Pleaseee 😭

Here you go

Sorry guys I promised that I will come online yesterday afternoon but Aham Sharma is not giving me any time. Because of him, I had to stay busy on Twitter 247 retweeting and favouriting every tweets and still I am retweeting. The appreciation tweets coming for him is not going to end I think! He did a par excellence job yesterday. πŸ‘

Actually, yesterday's episode I was sitting and watching with my father. My father who was never a fan of TV shows and young actors became a fan of this guy's acting (Aham). This means that its really a big achievement for Aham that he is able to make the haters also a fan of Karna. Salute! πŸ‘

Now about 24th May's episode :-

1. Krishna-Karna conversation was hugely distorted but it was presented well. Aham & SRJ combo was a treat to watch!
2. Karna's love and Radha's motherly affection pierced my heart. That was the best part of that day's episode.

26th May :-
1. When Karna's breaks down after knowing that he is not Radha's son was a heart wrenching scene. I thought that again one big distortion will take place and Karna will accept Mate Kunti and adopt the title of 'Kaunteya' πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
2. Then comes the sea side scene. The whole scene was very beautifully presented. I cried the whole time in that scene. Vrushali was a great support system for Karna. She didn't give any lectures! Thank god πŸ˜† She comforted him very well but her explaination was illogical. I didn't get it!
The KARNA-VRUSHALI hug was really unexpected. It was very sweet, touchy and emotional. When we expected that this will happen, at that time it didnt and now when we had no expectations, they showed a nice hug between the two which I honestly loved.

Yesterday's episode :-

The whole episode was worth-watching because of Karna-Kunti Sangbaad. Aham & Shafaq were the show stealers especially Aham Sharma. Shafaq really started crying in the last scene. I noticed that!

The best part of yesterday's episode was when Karna chooses to be a 'Radheya' forever and places his friendship above his own life.

"Main jeevan bhar Radheya ban kar jiya hoon aur main mrityu tak Radheya hi rahunga" πŸ‘

Loved this dialogue to the core! This hard-hitting dialogue was a slap on that woman's face who never really cared for Karna and abandoned him to save her social status in the society.

Aham Sharma defined 'Epic Karna' yesterday. He was effortlessly able to vent out Karna's pain and sorrows. I have never seen such a brilliant actor in the past decades. Aham through his performance made us realise that 'Karna' is alive in 'Him'. Now he is not just Aham Sharma but from now he will be known as Karna Aham Sharma πŸ₯³
He further did glorification of Karna that even his haters started to love Karna. This proves how great an Actor he is!

Whistles claps!! Hats off! Kudos!! Standing ovation to the Showman and the soul of the show - Aham Sharma πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this dialogue to the core! This hard-hitting dialogue was a slap on that woman's face who never really cared for Karna and abandoned him to save her social status in the society.

Whistles claps!! Hats off! Kudos!! Standing ovation to the Showman and the soul of the show -Aham Sharma πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

Candid.. lovely post.. 😊

btw our dear starkunti ma said that was to save her father's honor and not her social status πŸ˜‰

No I am unhappy, we dint know who that midnight caller was.. I need his number.. I wanna call him and screaaam CONGRATS πŸ₯³
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

To my surprise I cried for Kunti this time 😲 It was heartbreaking when Karna was walking away 😭

Yeah, even though I loathe Kunti, I did feel sad for her when Karna just walked away even as she was blessing him.

And the episode itself, which I just finished watching - I was wowed by it. Like Maitreyee said, Shafaq did really well here. Although Kunti never criticized Duryodhan in front of Karna, and Karna never told her that he became Duryodhan's debtor the moment he extended his hand of friendship. Actually, that's why I asked - in one of my previous polls - what was the point of no-return for Karna.

Also, Karna never asked for the secret to be kept for the Pandavas so that they don't get hurt. But given what he's asking here, Kunti may not divulge it even after his death, since that would be disrespecting his ⭐️wishes.
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Archu gets it. We stage the ATs b4 it actually starts, so it shouldn't be measured from pg 1, but rather the first post on pg 3.

No Vrish.. you got it wrong.. We were discussing who gets the feel of being the first to post on the AT.. Archu said the AT TM and I said the one who posts first on page 3 😊
...Diala... thumbnail

Maitreyee, they'd then have to put belt loops on the dhotis and provide him belts - otherwise it would be a Kurukshetra wardrobe malfunction πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I am sure Mishti did it in her imaginations already πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail

Also, Karna never asked for the secret to be kept for the Pandavas so that they don't get hurt. But given what he's asking here, Kunti may not divulge it even after his death, since that would be disrespecting his ⭐️wishes.

Yeah he asked Krishna to hold the secret but not to Kunti.. he should have felt she wont do it even if he does not get the promise.. but he was proven wrong later on..

btw I was thinking something.. can someone tell me what is all about the water rites? What will/wont happen if it is not done by the biological family of the deceased?
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maitreyee, they'd then have to put belt loops on the dhotis and provide him belts - otherwise it would be a Kurukshetra wardrobe malfunction πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

War will stop in that case,no mass destruction,but seriously how did they manage with those loose loose bottoms at that time,during war alsoπŸ€’πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

War will stop in that case,no mass destruction,but seriously how did they manage with those loose loose bottoms at that time,during war alsoπŸ€’πŸ˜†

you still have inner wear πŸ˜† and may be that is why women were not let fight wars πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail
I cant get over it.. Kavachadhari AT should have been closed 1 hour and 8 minutes earlier..
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Will have some rating questions for the AT . Dint make it a poll to avoid anonymous low ratings. Please rate all on 5.

Karna - As a Warrior, As Duryodhan's Friend, As a Danveer
Aham Sharma - Looks, Expressions, Dialogue Delivery

We can take these up when we dont have Karna episodes 😊

Karna
As a Warrior: 4
As Duryodhan's Friend: 3
As a Danveer: 5

Aham Sharma -
Looks: 5
Expressions: 5
Dialogue Delivery: 5

As a warrior, I'd have given Karna a 5 had he succeeded in resisting the temptation to use the shakti against Ghatotkacha, and used it against Arjun. Also, w/o pointing fingers @ him, he did (along w/ everyone else in the Kaurava army) fail to protect Jayadrath against Arjun, and Duryodhan had to send several of his brothers to protect him from Bhima on day 14. Therefore, he loses a point, in my estimation

As Duryodhan's friend, I give him a 3. He'd have gotten a 5 had he evilly gone ahead, accepted leadership of the Pandavas and then handed over all rights to Duryodhan. Yeah, that would have made him evil and I'd have hated him for that, but on the metric of being Duryodhan's friend, he'd have scored a perfect 100 (using this number given #Gandhareyas πŸ˜†) He loses 1 point here

Also, his promise to Kunti violated that friendship: e.g. had he been able to kill Bhima, it would have saved not just Duryodhan & Dushashan, but several, if not all, of their brothers. Instead, Duryodhan had to send several brothers of his to save Karna from Bhima. Hence Karna loses another point here

As a Danveer, 5. Being able to promise not to kill those who were his enemies, thereby even borderline violating his loyalty to Duryodhan, totally unknown to the latter

Looks - they are subjective, but that's my opinion

Expressions - too perfect

Dialog delivery - meticulous

So on an average, he gets a 4.5, if one conflates Karna & Aham.
Other than that, Karna gets a 4 and Aham a 5. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†