Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am mostly a silent reader here but I loved last night's episode. The acting was very good and thankfully the story was not distorted. 😊
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

but still disappointed that no throne offer was made

I think we should understand it by Kunti saying 'marg darshan to Anjus' and Karna saying 'I will handover their valor to Duryodhan'.. meaning that is for all who already know what happened.. for others I dont know..
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheWatcher

I thought this was Parshurama shishya and AtiMaharathi was reserved for war times. When did the voting changed?

Suggesting to make the name "AtiMaharathi" in caps since every previous AT has been the same and Aham of Aham sharma too.

I think that DIala made the call since in the last segment of yesterday's episode, Yudisthir announced that they were going off to war. The precap showed the Pandava and Kaurava leaders in a stand-off (yeah, w/o even chariots). Hence, the assumption that the war starts tomorrow.

I just hope we don't smoke this AT b4 the Gita ends - if they do show it 😆
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

Really made me cry...😭😭💔 Really in emotional state.. it was too touchy..

I have no words that can compliment his talent.
Hats off Aham..👏👏👏

To my surprise I cried for Kunti this time 😲 It was heartbreaking when Karna was walking away 😭
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Shafaq did a very very good job ! I couldn't believe my eyes while watching the scene . 😲 She acted well ! 😳

And...Aham...wow man ! Today you made all your fans really really proud . 👏

Really he is our pride Mishti 😛 I am proud of myself to have chosen to be Aham's fan 😉

btw about Shafaq, I think that is Aham's magic again.. 😳
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

I dint get that Archu..

Archu gets it. We stage the ATs b4 it actually starts, so it shouldn't be measured from pg 1, but rather the first post on pg 3. That's how I did the table calculating the duration of every AT. For Danveer, it started on pg 2, since I didn't reserve any posts, but barely fitted what I could; for Vasusena and every other AT beyond, it started from pg 3.

Kavachdhari broke the previous Vasusena record by 1 day - congratulations. Mrityunjaya should last 2 days - b/w Drona getting killed and Karna getting killed. B/w Mrityunjaya & Suryaputra, we can have fillers, if it seems that some time might pass b4 Kunti aunty reveals Karna's secret to Yudhisthir
...Diala... thumbnail

Btw , curly hair really suits Aham !

And he should wear low-waist dhotis in real life also , banda bahut hi cute dikhta hai ! 😎

That gave him a new look really.. and shawl looked like an hand made one
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWatcher

I don't know why it feels like we skipped AT 11, it took 3 days for that AT to finish, new record in the forum I think.

No, 4 - see my last post in the previous AT
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I am mostly a silent reader here but I loved last night's episode. The acting was very good and thankfully the story was not distorted. 😊

Thanks a lot for sharing your views on yesterday's episode 😊 Yeah it was atleast a little close to original..
Vr15h thumbnail

Btw , curly hair really suits Aham !

And he should wear low-waist dhotis in real life also , banda bahut hi cute dikhta hai ! 😎

Maitreyee, they'd then have to put belt loops on the dhotis and provide him belts - otherwise it would be a Kurukshetra wardrobe malfunction 😲😆