Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😛

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Right dear.. but first post on page 3 give a different pleasure.. you should try it once 😊

Could not make a poll.. it was like last AT will finish by yesterday when am sleeping so I in all hurry made new AT at office.. but see what happened

i will try next time...I used to wait for someone to post the first one and then ill post...😛
That's ok dear...It used to have the bright red colour with the poll ...I really liked it..Since it is a uniqueness of our AT...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Archu-

He was there in the precap...i missed the precap actually..When the karma Kunti convo was over,i switched off tv... Was more happy and excited than emotional...They didn't miss out any significant bit..infact i liked the additions too..

I wanted to switch off instead switched on the laptop..
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firslty congrats on the new AT guys

about the episode i liked it .After karna krishna conversation my expectations were low but CV's did justice with karna kunti one.Karan was firm about his decision and not overtly emotional which i liked

i loved how he questioned kunti and basically told her that her mistake is unforgivable

there was mixture of sadness and firmness in karna today which i liked.I loved how there was just one tear drop rolling down his face

but still disappointed that no throne offer was made
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really made me cry...😭😭💔 Really in emotional state.. it was too touchy..
I have no words that can compliment his talent.
Hats off Aham..👏👏👏
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Karn-Kunti scene was surprisingly brilliant . I was so touched , I'm like under a spell .
So , I thought I won't talk about it in case the spell breaks !

Shafaq did a very very good job ! I couldn't believe my eyes while watching the scene . 😲 She acted well ! 😳

And...Aham...wow man ! Today you made all your fans really really proud . 👏
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Btw , curly hair really suits Aham !

And he should wear low-waist dhotis in real life also , banda bahut hi cute dikhta hai ! 😎
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 10 years ago
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys congrats for new AT 👏 I love the title.

I commented a long comment on the previous Kavachdhari AT. Please check once or if possible, can anyone shift my comment in this AT? Pleaseee 😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Quoting Apu's post here as she posted it in the last page of the last AT . Here you go Apu . 😳 🤗

Originally posted by: candidfrisky

Sorry guys I promised that I will come online yesterday afternoon but Aham Sharma is not giving me any time. Because of him, I had to stay busy on Twitter 247 retweeting and favouriting every tweets and still I am retweeting. The appreciation tweets coming for him is not going to end I think! He did a par excellence job yesterday. 👏

Actually, yesterday's episode I was sitting and watching with my father. My father who was never a fan of TV shows and young actors became a fan of this guy's acting (Aham). This means that its really a big achievement for Aham that he is able to make the haters also a fan of Karna. Salute! 👏

Now about 24th May's episode :-

1. Krishna-Karna conversation was hugely distorted but it was presented well. Aham & SRJ combo was a treat to watch!
2. Karna's love and Radha's motherly affection pierced my heart. That was the best part of that day's episode.

26th May :-
1. When Karna's breaks down after knowing that he is not Radha's son was a heart wrenching scene. I thought that again one big distortion will take place and Karna will accept Mate Kunti and adopt the title of 'Kaunteya' 😛 😆
2. Then comes the sea side scene. The whole scene was very beautifully presented. I cried the whole time in that scene. Vrushali was a great support system for Karna. She didn't give any lectures! Thank god 😆 She comforted him very well but her explaination was illogical. I didn't get it!
The KARNA-VRUSHALI hug was really unexpected. It was very sweet, touchy and emotional. When we expected that this will happen, at that time it didnt and now when we had no expectations, they showed a nice hug between the two which I honestly loved.

Yesterday's episode :-

The whole episode was worth-watching because of Karna-Kunti Sangbaad. Aham & Shafaq were the show stealers especially Aham Sharma. Shafaq really started crying in the last scene. I noticed that!

The best part of yesterday's episode was when Karna chooses to be a 'Radheya' forever and places his friendship above his own life.

"Main jeevan bhar Radheya ban kar jiya hoon aur main mrityu tak Radheya hi rahunga" 👏

Loved this dialogue to the core! This hard-hitting dialogue was a slap on that woman's face who never really cared for Karna and abandoned him to save her social status in the society.

Aham Sharma defined 'Epic Karna' yesterday. He was effortlessly able to vent out Karna's pain and sorrows. I have never seen such a brilliant actor in the past decades. Aham through his performance made us realise that 'Karna' is alive in 'Him'. Now he is not just Aham Sharma but from now he will be known as Karna Aham Sharma 🥳
He further did glorification of Karna that even his haters started to love Karna. This proves how great an Actor he is!

Whistles claps!! Hats off! Kudos!! Standing ovation to the Showman and the soul of the show -Aham Sharma 👏 🥳

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: candidfrisky

Guys congrats for new AT 👏 I love the title.

I commented a long comment on the previous Kavachdhari AT. Please check once or if possible, can anyone shift my comment in this AT? Pleaseee 😭

Done ! And yes , it was a long comment . 😳

Hey , can you tell me how many followers he has now in twitter ?
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Done ! And yes , it was a long comment .😳

Hey , can you tell me how many followers he has now in twitter ?

Thank you so much darls 🤗

Now he has 8k+ followers in Twitter! 😃