Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RoseWine

I am in a class of my own! My name is officially Radha..Diala has bragging rights!⭐️

I thought you were Krishna's Radha
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

I know πŸ˜‰ But you had been wanting more from the low waist dhoties too.. I remember πŸ˜†

I'm trying to be a good bachha nowadays ! πŸ˜ƒ Sheesh ! Yup , I had some real mischievous conversation here ☺️ , I remember that too . πŸ˜†

But , now I'm only thinking about Karn's upcoming death and feeling terribly bad
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I actually agree with that.. they will make a good pair.. Shafaq looks better offscreen..

Shafaq is really a very pretty girl and despite my earlier opinion about her , she proved me wrong ( I'm so happy about it πŸ˜ƒ ) ! She can actually act , at least when she is with Aham she can portray a huge lot of emotions . πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail
So I was right in saying you have changed a lot 😊

Now I too am moving towards Karna purely, forgetting Aham 😭
RoseWine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@VasusenaRadheya it hasn't happened yet so why be sad! I look forward to fabulous scenes hopefully not spoiled. There is also plenty of room for fabulous ⭐️music!
...Diala... thumbnail
Episode begins.. Karna again shares sandesh of invite to the Yudh Bhoomi.. says to Dury that I will die before you.. Victory is awaiting you.. Lets move on 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Off topic question - Diala , who's in your profile pic ? 😳 The lady looks pretty .
Aham looks so beautiful with minimal make up and sans all jewelry .
Btw , did I mention I loved the Vrishali-Karn hug in Monday's episode ? πŸ‘πŸΌ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseWine

@VasusenaRadheya it hasn't happened yet so why be sad! I look forward to fabulous scenes hopefully not spoiled. There is also plenty of room for fabulous ⭐️music!

You got a point . But I don't think we will get many scenes of Karn during the first 10 days of war sequence as Karn didn't fight . The focus will be definitely elsewhere .
But we'll get his Kavach_Kundal scene , I think that scene will make me more upset than Karn's actual death scene . 😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

So I was right in saying you have changed a lot 😊

Now I too am moving towards Karna purely, forgetting Aham 😭

Aham is responsible for that only ! He's doing such a brilliant job that for me Aham and Karn is merging into 1 πŸ‘

Btw , will you watch the scene where Kunti will reveal Karn's truth to everybody ?
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

neither.. I will adopt Karna and marry Pandu.. so that I can scare Kunti with her secret 😊

You are mean mommy!! But I will still call you mommy Ok! Done MommyπŸ˜›