Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Archu-

I have some doubt Karnalis...πŸ˜•

Why none of us are bothered about Suryadev,when we are all blaming Kunti for Karna's miseries??
I mean...
1.Because he is not a human being but god.//Doesn't it make easier for him to solve all the issues!!! Solve what issue? He cant take the child with him and bring him up.. He was the appointed father.
2.Why didn't Suryadev ever bothered to make an appearance and reveal his identity? What will he reveal? Wont that reveal Kunti's secret? something she was afraid of? I wish he had done that..
3.Why do you think that the mother is only responsible for the birth of a child before marriage??(Leave that the childish curiosity of Kunti invoked Surya to give her a son) In this case, mother alone is responsible.. It was the will and wish of the Mother.

Word Count: 1

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Why none of us are bothered about Suryadev,when we are all blaming Kunti for Karna's miseries??
I mean...
1.Because he is not a human being but god.//Doesn't it make easier for him to solve all the issues!!!
2.Why didn't Suryadev ever bothered to make an appearance and reveal his identity?
3.Why do you think that the mother is only responsible for the birth of a child before marriage??(Leave that the childish curiosity of Kunti invoked Surya to give her a son)

I dont think only mother is responsible for birth of child Archu.. but this case is totally different because she got him as a boon from a God. In similar ways how she got other sons as well. Obviously both mother and father are responsible equally when any child is abandoned. But here Surya is not a human form that can take care of kid. Secondly it ws kunti who abandoned .. I blame her a little more as a mother it ws harsh for her to just leave him like this...
As far as your first question is concerned, interesting point to ponder .. So what could have Surya done to avoid Caste system prevalent in that time which was somehow responsible for major problems in karna's life...
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

I have a question,-Did Kunti really feel something about Karna or did she Only come to him for the pandavas?(no offence😊)

Nobody knows this except Kunti and the heavens...It gives you all freedom to interpret in whichever way you like...πŸ˜›
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
here the citation where durvasa tells kunti what the mantra truly means

And Pritha in the house of her adoptive father was engaged in looking after the duties of hospitality to Brahmanas and other guests. Once she gratified by her attentions the terrible Brahmana of rigid vows, who was known by the name of Durvasa and was well-acquainted with the hidden truths of morality. Gratified with her respectful attentions, the sage, anticipating by his spiritual power the future (season of) distress (consequent upon the curse to be pronounced upon Pandu for his unrighteous act of slaying a deer while serving its mate) imparted to her a formula of invocation for summoning any of the celestials she liked to give her children. And the Rishi said, 'Those celestials that thou shall summon by this Mantra shall certainly approach thee and give thee children.' 'Thus addressed by the Brahmana, the amiable Kunti (Pritha) became curious, and in her maidenhood summoned the god Arka (Sun)

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I mean...
1.Because he is not a human being but god.//Doesn't it make easier for him to solve all the issues!!!
2.Why didn't Suryadev ever bothered to make an appearance and reveal his identity?
3.Why do you think that the mother is only responsible for the birth of a child before marriage??(Leave that the childish curiosity of Kunti invoked Surya to give her a son)

to answer all your question none of the gods interfered in their son's life or miseries.Even pandavas father's didn't interfere when pandavs were suffering because as per the norms of that times they weren't the father's pandu was their father and kunti was their mother same for karna as per the shastras pandu was his father.i guess what i am trying to say is these god's couldn't interfere much in their son's life because as per shastras they weren't their sons

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mimi dear.. Hellow πŸ€— Missed you my Karnali 😭
-Archu- thumbnail
Edited by -Archu- - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
-Archu- thumbnail
I don't have any idea dearies,how Suryadev should have brought flowers in Karna 's life...But still this was a question in my mind for a long time...If we think more about this ,we may get nice C.N.A.T ideas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
riti4u thumbnail
oops i wrote edited in my post and later realised whatever i edited in that...is gone... uff just added two more dialogues of karna..in that kunti-karna post😊