Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

And I still cannot understand why people say She gave him for adoption🤔..really leaving a child unattended..in midst of river is a means of adoption... for me kunti did no different from those mothers who leave their children on roads.. 😭.. there could have been so many ways for her to save her grace... When people point Karna did mistakes in his life...and we dont really count that...then why do they forget that they dont even count others sins as well... You only tend to see what you want to see... Being Neutral is really not cup of tea for many..Your personal preference always takes over...

The truth is being logical is not cup of tea for many .. specially in India there are rare people you will meet who dare to question conventional beliefs .. here people love to believe n not to THINK .. in fact there are people who consider it is "sin" to question them even in 21st century !! .. opening eyes n mind to truth n using logic is so not "religious" .. it was in ancient age, medieval era n sadly the truth didn't change for 3rd world countries even today ..
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

what karna did wrong was wrong for that i cant ignore the people who did wrong to him whatever people thinks i believe myself neutral

exactly infact i feel most of the karna fans are neutral because we love and accept him for the way he is with his flaws and mistakes.I dont think we ever try to justify his mistakes or support his whitewashing but yes in the incidents were he was right showed great courage,valor and determination we will support him definately
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darklight

That is what I was asking?😊.Its true that Karn was Kunti's son But Kunti was just testing her prayer at that time ,she did not know,So I was always doubtful?

are you talking about testing durvasa's mantra.If yes then she did know what will happen durvasa had told her.But she was an immature teenager curiosity got better of her and she tested the mantra

to be truthful i dont blame her for that teenager's make all kind of mistakes i can understand that but once she was a matured married woman with 5 grown up kids she could have taken better decisions but she didn't
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

exactly infact i feel most of the karna fans are neutral because we love and accept him for the way he is with his flaws and mistakes.I dont think we ever try to justify his mistakes or support his whitewashing but yes in the incidents were he was right showed great courage,valor and determination we will support him definately

And that is the Best part of This AT ,that is why I am here😉.For any other AT I hate ATs.I have started liking Karna because he is not over glorified or you know ,how should I give an example...I mean it is just humble in his case so I like him and his AT😊
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

are you talking about testing durvasa's mantra.If yes then she did know what will happen durvasa had told her.But she was an immature teenager curiosity got better of her and she tested the mantra

to be truthful i dont blame her for that teenager's make all kind of mistakes i can understand that but once she was a matured married woman with 5 grown up kids she could have taken better decisions but she didn't

That is true,Durvasa should have told her?,"Gods will give you something!"-incomplete sentence.Because a baby is not a thing.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually teenagers also cant b forgiven for all kind of mistakes if a teenager boy for sake of cuiosity rapes a girl wont we want him to get life sentence or by mistake a teenager commits murder ill we forgive?we wont forgive a teenager who curiously theft so i wont forgive kunti for this mistake
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
problem is none wants to believe each and every character of mahabharat was human with flesh and blood all of them had flaws but no they will think pandavas r completely good and kauravas and their friends are completely evil
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have some doubt Karnalis...😕
Why none of us are bothered about Suryadev,when we are all blaming Kunti for Karna's miseries??
I mean...
1.Because he is not a human being but god.//Doesn't it make easier for him to solve all the issues!!!
2.Why didn't Suryadev ever bothered to make an appearance and reveal his identity?
3.Why do you think that the mother is only responsible for the birth of a child before marriage??(Leave that the childish curiosity of Kunti invoked Surya to give her a son)
Edited by -Archu- - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Muskaan.. Durvasa dint say 'THING'.. He said she will get a child through the celestial she invites.. Once she wanted to test the Mantra.. Then she thought of all consequences if the Mantra works.. of herself, of her father but still she could not resist and chanted the Mantra thinking of Suryadev.. It is not that she just chanted it the very moment she thought of using it..
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MimiGupta--

sasuuummmaaa kaha hai ap??

Hi mimi...i heard about you...but didn't get chance to meet you before...😛nice meeting you...