Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --MimiGupta--

sasuuummmaaa kaha hai ap??

Mimi u little child u are still not of age to call anyone Sasu Maa, go and concentrate on studies 😆
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
And I still cannot understand why people say She gave him for adoption🤔..really leaving a child unattended..in midst of river is a means of adoption... for me kunti did no different from those mothers who leave their children on roads.. 😭.. there could have been so many ways for her to save her grace... When people point Karna did mistakes in his life...and we dont really count that...then why do they forget that they dont even count others sins as well... You only tend to see what you want to see... Being Neutral is really not cup of tea for many..Your personal preference always takes over...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
day by day aham is glowing n more glowing
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

And I still cannot understand why people say She gave him for adoption🤔..really leaving a child unattended..in midst of river is a means of adoption... for me kunti did no different from those mothers who leave their children on roads.. 😭.. keeping in roads also better, than floating!!! if you take Karna as a normal child with no Kavach Kundal, then the child has every reason to die, in that high current of river.

there could have been so many ways for her to save her grace...exactly she could have give him to adoption to family.When people point Karna did mistakes in his life...and we dont really count that...then why do they forget that they dont even count others sins as well... point, but we should rather not discuss it here, otherwise CIDs with Harry Potter's invisibility cloak will come here 😆
You only tend to see what you want to see...
Being Neutral is really not cup of tea for many..Your personal preference always takes over...very well said👏

Word Count: 0

Patrarekha thumbnail
what karna did wrong was wrong for that i cant ignore the people who did wrong to him whatever people thinks i believe myself neutral
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a question,-Did Kunti really feel something about Karna or did she Only come to him for the pandavas?(no offence😊)
Patrarekha thumbnail
kunti really feld bad for karna?i dont think so
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

I have a question,-Did Kunti really feel something about Karna or did she Only come to him for the pandavas?(no offence😊)

That's a good question

maximum novels and tv shows try to show Kunti in a good light like she came to Karna, to get him back..

But if you read a good book with open mind questions would surely arise, why she came to Karna just before the war? there was thousands of time when she could tell him the truth..
Vyas Dev himself was born from Satyavati before her marriage..he lived a life of respect...then why Kunti float Karna away excusing society's eyes!!!!

And above all when Karna rejected to go back with her, why did Kunti wanted to lure him away with Hastinapur crown (according to actual epic)...

I feel she actually came to Karna so that there leaves no way for Kauravas to win..

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darklight

actually if one goes by the epic alone she didn't she clearly says that both drona and bheeshma wont fight her son's with full capacity since they love her sons only karna will fight them with his full capacity hence she needs to draw his heart towards them then she proceeds to tell karna the truth.This were her exact words

personally i dont see any motherly concern for karna in this.But if one wants to think above and beyond the epic and think that she was a mother so she would have obviously cared then one can think she cared otherwise epic doesn't have any proof of the same

KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

kunti really feld bad for karna?i dont think so

That is what I was asking?😊.Its true that Karn was Kunti's son But Kunti was just testing her prayer at that time ,she did not know,So I was always doubtful?