As a Danveer: 5

Aham Sharma -
Looks: 5
Expressions: 5
Dialogue Delivery: 5

@diala very intresting question

@vrish unbiased analysis

my analysis on karna is quite similar to vrish

as a warrior :4 he was good but not perfect since he did lose a few times and then there was gandharva war in which he ran away he was perfect during the actual war though

as dury's friend -3.5 (.5 deduction for the promise he made to kunti will just deduct .5 because i feel dury actually depended on karna to kill arjuna he was the main combatant for arjuna whom karna didnt promise to spare and 1 mark for abandoning dury during gandharva war wont deduct marks for refusing to accept krishna's offer to be king which would have been beneficial to dury because he also promised to fight for dury so it basically negates itself)

danveer-100 πŸ˜†sorry 5 but i want to give 100

aham 4 on all aspects since there is always scope for improvement no one is perfect
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Karna's resolve and clarity of thoughts is unmatched.. It was thrice that it was attempted to be broken by two strong forces and he was unmoved.. It is upto one to be harsh on him and say he was adamant adharmi πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

She will join the Karnalis club to cry for Karna πŸ˜†

A true Karnali never abandons Karna.
...Diala... thumbnail
Thanks Sabhayata.. I will keep a track of scores and publish results by end of AT 😊
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

A true Karnali never abandons Karna.

What do you mean by True Karnali? πŸ˜‰ Do we have any untrue Karnali?

But I repeat she will do better in crying for Karna than all Karnalis.. Thanks to glycerin bottles πŸ˜†
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fine dear.. but want the original question about how they manage with low waist dhotis πŸ˜†

See if I ever make a time machine,or if I have one,then I will contact you Dear.You can come with me and then you go to Karn and I will go to mine and we can ask,"how do u handle your loose-loose Vastra?"-πŸ˜†,what say?
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: darklight

See if I ever make a time machine,or if I have one,then I will contact you Dear.You can come with me and then you go to Karn and I will go to mine and we can ask,"how do u handle your loose-loose Vastra?"-πŸ˜†,what say?

OMG πŸ˜† Am sure if at all we get a time machine and visit are favorites there are more important questions to ask them than low waist dhoti πŸ˜†
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG πŸ˜† Am sure if at all we get a time machine and visit are favorites there are more important questions to ask them than low waist dhoti πŸ˜†

Moreover we need great courage to ask them about their Vastra as they are shy about all this,that too girls asking all this,They will consider us to be DurachariπŸ˜†
582445 thumbnail

He was clearly upset with what Mommy Dearest did.. I dint want to see him as an understanding son.. Most of us including me (not you and sayanee) are ready to excuse her abandoning him.. But that is not expected from Karna.. he should not excuse her..

I could excuse Kunti for abandoning Karna if she just give it to her Dasi [a princess have numbers of them] and made sure the little baby is adopted by a good family .. I can't excuse the fact that she throw the child in the river marilessly .. its like I can still sympathise with women who for some reason abandon their child in a orphan house but can't forgive women who left them on the street or vat to die
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What do you mean by True Karnali? πŸ˜‰ Do we have any untrue Karnali?

But I repeat she will do better in crying for Karna than all Karnalis.. Thanks to glycerin bottles πŸ˜†

we Karnalis don't cry with glycerin do we???? our tears for Aarya is very very real