Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved this sentence, "Then gathering all his courage he turned to face the ravishing bluish flame of fire dressed in bright red saree and adorned with shining golden jeweleries."
This is make me wonder, how come Panchali can handle this obstacle. πŸ€”
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Please Please update this naughty & sweet Sahadev-Panchali Love Story. PLEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Placing Drupad princess on bed gently youngest pandava put her ankles on pillow to make her comfortable. He himself sits near her foot. Then pulling one of her ankle on his lap, he gently started massaging that. Now Panchali felt embarrassed. As wife it her duty to touch her husbands feet not other way around. Although younger in age but Sahadev is her husband. How can she let him touching her feet.
"Arya, please don't touch my foot. I will get sin for that." she tried to pull her foot back from his clasp but her youngest arya had held it quite firmly.
"Panchali you got a strain, you need a massage now. From where question of sin is coming in between?" Sahadev looked surprised.
Panchali remained silent to think what can she reply so that her intelligent husband doesn't get to know she is faking the pain. Seeing her silent Sahadev pulled another ankle of her on his lap to continue massaging. Panchali felt more embarrassed. Because of not having any pain on ankle instead of comforting Sahadev's massage is tickling her. And she has to keep a straight face instead of giggling. Is that her punishment for lying?
"Aarya, please let it be." she couldn't endure the tickle anymore.
"looks like you are not getting comfort in my massage." says Sahadev worriedly. Alright let me bring medicines from oshodhi griha , also calling maids, they will take care of yours. If you feel more pain then I am sending message to mother too, and I have to consult to Rajvaid and brother Nakul as well. Sahadev got up from bed.
"Wonderful, why did he leave aside Arya Dharmraj and Arya Bheemsen then?send news to Panchal, Hastinapur and Dwarka as well,find the Third Pandava too" Panchali gave a facepalm to herself. What to do with this innocent prince.
" Arya" she held his hand and pulled him to bed. Her soft fingers touch created sensation in Sahadev again. He sits back.
"I meant to say your massage was enough to heal my pain" with a seductive smile Panchali resumed to her acting skill.
Sahadev sighed in relief. "thank god you are alright now, I was scared."
"why" Panchali moved one of her curved eye brow up, " why you got so tensed for just a strain." Panchali couldn't control herself from having some mischief. "you were not even caring to talk to me, even you didn't call me in your chamber, I have to come myself, so why you cared for a small pain of mine."
"its not small thing for me Panchali" says Sahadev impatiently forgetting Nervousness momentarily. " because I care for you"
"and why do you care for me?" Panchali narrowed her eyes. Her lip curved in a mischevious smirk.
"because" fumbled Sahadev, nervousness occupied him again.
Panchali moved closer to young prince. She placed her one palm her on his heart, that trembled him again , he gasped. Dark flame wrapped his neck with another feather like arm. She lifted her face up to him and brought her lip to his ear.
"Let your heart out Aarya" mysterious voice whispered into Sahadev's ear. Her face was so close to him that he could feel her warm breath, a strange intoxication was occupying him, even finest wine fails to give what Panchali's touch can cause.
" I love you Panchali." the words till now was in his heart at last came to lip. Youngest prince opened his heart to his lady love.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Finally u have updated this story 😊

Sahadev's foot massage tickled Panchali instead of comforting her. It must be hard for her to put up a fake act with a grin face that too in front of her intelligent Aarya πŸ˜†

I was giggling thinking about Panchali expressions when Sahadev said that he will go tell all the vaids, maids, mother & Nakul to come there and take care of her. Poor Panchali. She has to toil hard to seduce her youngest AaryaπŸ˜†

Finally Sahadev's Dil ki baat came to his lips. 😳

Quite a romantic & cute update 😊

Edited by hpatgiri - 10 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Panchali pulled herself back with a victorious smile on face. Woman's ego gets satisfied making desireble surrendering their heart to them. And making this shy prince accepting love was no less big challenge.
Sahadev closed his eyes. He was feeling quite light being able to put his feelings into words at last. If this was not with Panchali's help he never would have been able to say these magical words of love to her. He again became thankful to this wonderful lady.
"thank god, till now I thought you love only your books and far away stars in the sky." Panchali teased. She can't help her tongue for much time.
But Sahadev felt quite normal hearing Panchali talking about his favorite subject.
"You too will fall in love with Astrology if you read stars carefully. I mean its not quite strange how those far away stars affect our life?" says Sahadev excitingly.
Panchali scolded herself under breath. Sakha always ask her to control her tongue otherwise it may get her in trouble. Now this innocent prince failed to get her taunt and all ready to give her astrology lessons in their first night. All her fault. Now she can't let youngest pandava to go back to his books. Otherwise all the year he will continue to spend night by discussing stars and planets. But Panchali doesn't want to lose the glint in his eyes by getting his favorite topic. The glint in his intellectual eyes making Sahadev looking more adorable.
"sshhh" Panchali put one finger on his lip, making him shivering again."aarya we have all the life to know about stars, tonight I want to know you" says Panchali seductively.
"but what is there to know me Panchali? I have nothing interesting talents as my brothers" says Sahadev confusingly.
"why are you so shy and silent Aarya?" Panchali asked what she always wanted to know.
Sahadev doesn't know how to answer the question. He remained silent for a while. Then slowly lifted his eyes and put it into those oceans. "for first time someone asked me such question and I am afraid that I have no proper answer for that." he says slowly "I never myself thought about that too, perhaps because I am the youngest among all, that's why."
Sahadev's answers didn't convince Panchali much. Her dearest arya Dhananjaya too keeps silent many times but that's by choice otherwise everyone is eager to listen to him. And then he has his Madhav to open his heart so he doesn't need anybody else, but youngest Arya's silence is somewhat different. Its not by choice as his elder.
"But was not there any friend of yours ever?" today this silent prince evoked curiosity in her heart.
"Panchali we were brought up in forest, being youngest least time anyone had to listen to me. Brother Nakul although is just a year elder but is closer to brother Bheem from childhood, brother Arjun is always absorbed to his bow and arrow (" I know right? That obsession only dragged him to my Sayamvar, I was secondary, or I must say I was on third place as all his concentration was on sakha all the time in the hall." thinks Draupadi with an annoyed sigh), and brother Yudhisthir has all the responsibilities. So I remained a little child to my family. Even when we came back to Hastinapur palace everyone's attention was on my three elder talented brothers and beautiful Nakul's face. So how will anyone notice me?" says Sahadev innocently. Panchali felt sympathetic to him. Such intelligent prince doesn't deserve to be neglected.
"but Panchali don't think I am complaining, I always get extra love and care from everyone for being youngest. Mother had even sometimes neglected brother Arjuna to care me and Nakul, specially me as I was youngest. Rather brother Arjuna was anytime neglected because mother was absorbed with us. ("no wonder why sakha gives extra love and care to his Parth even neglecting his Sakhi if necessary, to redeem the negligence of his childhood perhaps" Panchali sighs in annoyance again, she has always secret jealousy on relation between her two most favorite persons.) so perhaps that required personality didn't grew in me by being overshadowed by all the love, care and my wise, mighty and genius brothers." Sahadev continued.
"but Aarya Nakul is not as you, he is quite confident." Panchali always wondered why there is so difference between twins.
"Nakul's confidence lies on his looks. He is popular for his beauty specially among women (" oh who knows that better than me? Previous year was quite tough for me pulling my beauty away from those greedy casting glances wherever we go" made face Panchali on Sahadev's innocent words.) and then he is extrovert in nature unlike me. He even talks to animals and birds." paused Sahadev.
Panchali shook her head, the introvert nature of her shy husband made him a solitary soul. She moved closer to him. And put her hands over his shoulder
"why do you feel so uncomfortable with woman? You are a prince, generally princes gets experienced with woman in their adolescent itself through beautiful young maids and dancers around." Panchali never liked royal people treating women as object, but seducing a complete inexperience prince is quite difficult she understands. At least for having previous experience all other three husbands didn't take test of her seduction skill at first night. And she is sure when Sabyasachi will be back to her by then lists of women in his life will be capable to compete that of sakha's and on their first night the last thing he will do is feeling shy.
"I don't think I was even noticed by those women around I found them casting eyes on my brothers only, then I never dared to go close to any woman, they never considered me to grown up enough." says Sahadev thoughtfully, he never thought in this way before so had to find answer himself.
The night was going deep, the moon came to middle sky. All the stars were blinking at the couple. Panchali was not feeling like talking anymore. She got to know what she needs to do now. She holds Sahadev's hands and kissed them softly and then placed them on her uncovered narrow waist, touch of smooth dark silk like skin made nervous prince's hands sweating but the magical sensation didn't let him moving his palms away. Panchali placed her slight heavy hip on youngest Arya's lap wrapping his neck with her arms as if a snake has wrapped branch of tree, lifting up her face, she touched his lips with hers.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, dear!!! Mujhe itna bold bana diya waise bhi pati ke saath kaisa sharmana!!! Sweet torture haan by Aryaputra Sahadev!!! Loved the thoughts on Arjun and Bhratha Krishna!!! Loved the way Maan ki bhole, gyaani Aryaputra opened his heart !!!!Very well written!!! And waiting for the next update!!!
...Hemangi thumbnail
Wow another cutie update 😊

Loved the way you have mingled many experiences & thoughts of Panchali together in one update. Be it the paarav moments, or the experiences with her previous three husbands.

Panchali felt jealous when Paarth shared or spent more time with her Sakha & vice-versa πŸ˜†

Finally Panchali was bold to take the step forward in her first night with her youngest shy Aarya 😊

And our shy Sahadev didn't feel shy at all after he touched her dark smooth silky skin πŸ˜†

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
Sehdev love cnfession was so cute and lovely.
Ah the insecurities of being younger sibling in the family. He got extra attention and over protectiveness from his family but that didn't made him confident and he doesnt feel good enough.
I like that panchali understood sehdev and initiate first step herself.
update soon
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aru di such a cute updates. And I guess for the first time Sahadev expressed his feelings that were deep hidden inside his heart.
Sorry my like button doesn't work from mobile.
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update dear😳