with karna I too wanted to read but not in this forum
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Aru wont write Arjun - drau ever and neither she is much fond of bheem

with karna I too wanted to read but not in this forum

😭 😭
Aru di, you write so much on Arju na then why not Aju/Drau ? They are the cutest couple na (apart from hmmm - something not to be said here) Anyway, please keep writing. 😛
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pooja--

😭 😭
Aru di, you write so much on Arju na then why not Aju/Drau ? They are the cutest couple na (apart from hmmm - something not to be said here) Anyway, please keep writing. 😛

because aru hates and feels like thrashing if anyone asks her
BeeAnKa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Now this is something!!! FAB JOB!! I liked it very much... Great!!!
I wish if I can get a SS on nakul Draupadi also.
The twins are the most neglected characters of Mahabharata. So it is really enjoyable to read such Twin centric stories.
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent story. Sahadeva is a character who is not paid much attention by any. You have managed to convey his character and his love for Draupadi in a beautiful manner. Lovely. 👍🏼
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My heartiest congratulations for such a wonderful ss on two legendary characters of our great epic. You have matured writing skill that has been reflected in it while you were discussing the intimate moments of the couples without making it an obscene one. The last part of the ss was so thought provoking. I just want to request you to please continue your writing this time with other pandavas and Draupadi. There are so many bloggers to write about Arjun and Draupadi. So please do not make another addition to it. Why don't you write about Yudhistir-Draupadi first night ,the most matured couple of the epic or about Bheem-Draupadi experiences. That will undoubtedly be a sweet, erotic story. You may also try about Nakul-Draupadi relations which is perhaps the most neglected theme of discussion and through your writing it can be a romantic one. Whatever topic you will select will be enjoyable. So do not take so much time. Let us fascinated by a new Draupadi-Pandava story.
draupadidevi thumbnail
You haven't yet continued with your writing on pandav-panchali relation. You have made a wonderful job on draupadi-sahadev. There are three more brothers other than arjun on whom you may write intersting ss. Please reply soon.
draupadidevi thumbnail
What are you thinking about the stories of Draupadi and Pandavas other than Sahadeva? You haven't sent any reply till now.