Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazingly done Aru.I am speechless.How easily and simply you put forward the greatest truth behind a husband -wife relationship.Loved both updates totally.And also loved the way you symbolized the lamp.Great workπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending...loved it...
thanks for the pm.,arudiπŸ˜ƒ
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved every bit of it!😊
sahdev's rocking personality πŸ‘
thanks for creating such a beautiful os showing sahdev's point of view
loved to explore the unexpected!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so very sorry Rose; of the late there had been too much work piled up and I had no time in my glass. But then I forced myself to come over here and I am so glad that I did! This was an excellent piece of writing more so because it explored the dynamics between two complete opposites! On one hand we had Panchaali who is all that invoked desires in men and on the other hand we had Sahdev who perhaps was shy personified!

I coul never, honestly, think of a serious relation between these two. Panchalli being the ideal woman had cared about each and every member of her family and her husbands too had played their role but Sahdev till date seemed to me a big mystery! This brought out another facet of this man. The one we call sleepy was actually a karmyogi who was in love with this mighty woman!

You wrote is so amazingly well! I wish it could have been longer only because I am not done reading it; but you have ended it on such a high that I perhaps will not need anymore! Amazing again Rose!!
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know Aru di words are not enough to describe this beautiful work.
Panchali never would have imagined that Sahadev would be saying for her when his elders brothers united.
And the scene where Panchali and Sahadev spent some time alone and the conversation between both of them truly touched my heart. Really when the old age comes physical lust goes away but it the feelings in your heart for each other that keeps you united.
Beautiful ending Aru di. You gave a new life to the relationship of Sahadev-Panchali and I am sure the real couple to would be happy to read it.
Do write another masterpiece.

- Kalyani
Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
role reversal sahdev panchaali..
i always wanted to read something like this...
As i read all the parts in go, one thing is sure, that i have become a fan of urs..

You have weaved such intricate details to perfection that left me surprised, can there be such an angle to panchaali and pandavas...

truly fantabulous..

please please pm me if you wish to continue.. I'll be more than happy and feel blessed on reading it further..

Love,
Tich.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thank you so much finally an update
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is an unusal love story of. Sahadeva and panchali Rosefairy πŸ˜ƒ
All the parts are amazing😳
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful, amazing, sensuous os. I want sahadev now.πŸ˜‰
bestesteststest os. give me gooosebumps.
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this story complete or more coming ?
Please write about drau/arjun, drau/bheem too na 😳
No drau/yudhi please.🀒

I want to read drau/ karna too but I dont think thats possible. πŸ˜• (Only dream sequence)
Karna is the only one who has all the best qualities of all pandavas.

He is knollegable, great archer, strong, handsome and intelligent. Plus he is not a gambler.
Edited by Pooja-- - 9 years ago