Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
"Vasudev please try to let the war happen. If jyesth Bhrata remains loyal to his dharma, if maha dhanurdhar bhrata Arjun tries to settle peace if maha valshali bhrata Bheem forgets avenging Panchali, I will alone battle forgetting all the dharma, morality or righteousness, my brothers can forget Panchali's humiliation in dice hall. But I cant. I cant live in peace if sinful Duryodhan remains alive after dishonoring Panchali. Till I won't separate the head where the evil plan of dice game occurred from mamashree Shakuni's body my oath remained unfulfilled. That guilt will not let me live." without pause the words flowed from youngest Pandava to the peace ambassador of pandava who was ready to leave for Kaurava court. The words momentarily shocked other members present in courtroom. When all four elders had supported the peace mission and agreed to settle down with five villages including the second pandava who was most eager to kill those sinners who dishonored their wife. None expected youngest brother who is always a shadow to his elders will speak complete opposite words in stead of echoing them. After few moments of silence Satyaki who till now was being pissed off by sudden urge for having peace by his favorite persons stood up by youngest pandava's side and clapped. "prince Sahadev is right, we want punishment of sinful Duryodhan, I support kanishth pandava" and then other kings or allies of Pandavas too stood in Sahadev's support.
Elder pandavas were speechless, Vasudev was smiling affectionately, but one who was most shocked was the woman herself. Panchali couldn't believe her ears. When Dharmraj supported to settle peace she was not surprised, she knew her kind hearted husband is obsessed with his justice, dharam ,morality more than snatching back what belonged to them, avenging her dishonor, she was not surprised when Yudhisthir wanted peace. Since her marriage she is seeing aloofness of her beloved when things come to her. Among all her husbands she had never understood Arjun properly in all these years. Whose right should have been most on her he intentionally left it all, whenever she complained he says you will never understand me Panchali. how is she supposed to understand Arjun's subtle love in his alooffness when he keeps himself under cover of mystery to her eyes? Whenever sakha is near her his Parth behaves like an understanding friend to his Madhav's sakhi. Krishna works as pool between other two Krishnas but in very next moment Dhananjaya is completely stranger to Panchali. He never tries to prove his love for her but expects her to understand because love doesn't need to be proved. Fair logic but what explains his steps that proves opposite? All his life he tried to keep himself away from her by every means, she is sure even Arjun's taking oath of killing Radheya too is not for Karna abused her but for settling his own score with rival for the ultimate title of greatest archer. Ofcourse both of them are obsessed with each other. Panchali everytime scolds herself why does she still keep expectation from Arjun? But she is helpless to her heart. Today too although she was hurt but was not surprised when Arjun left the matter on Krishna. No wonder all his life he is doing the same. But what snatched the earth from her feet was Arya Bheemsen's support to the peace mission. She couldn't believe the man whom she thought she could trust blindly is today talking about not shading blood and avoiding destruction, even sakha seemed shocked on which. After that Panchali felt like complete alone, not felt like listening anything more. She had never any expectation from Nakul. Except physical attraction they didn't have much intensity in their relationship,it was built on desire for each others physical beauty. so she was not surprised when Nakul talked in favor of peace settlement. So when Sahadev uttered opposite words she was speechless momentarily. She never expected this in dreams
In these years she always have treated her youngest husband with affection. Least expectation she had from him. And he too never tried to build an individual separate personality in her eyes by coming out of shelter from elders same as Nakul. But today what happened to him? Suddenly memories of a night 25 years back flashed before her eyes.
"learn the mystery of life Arya." her own words echoed in her ears crossing the waves of time. In pride and pleasure of youth 21 years old young princess seduced a young prince of around 19-20. Gave him lessons of adulthood and satisfied woman ego by being successful in the test of seduction. She thought by the love play she unfolded mystery of life to him, young temperament never understood mystery of life was far from her own reach. Today the new side of her youngest husband as if unfolded the mystery to her.
Sakha was waiting for her words. She had to be back from world of thoughts.
When after Krishna left for Hastinapur everyone was leaving the courtroom slowly Panchali moved near Sahadev.
"I will wait for the you on the day when you will keep your oath Arya." whispering the words she left hurriedly leaving an awestruck Sahadev behind. In these years after her humiliation except bhrata Bheem she never talked such closely to any of brothers.
What was the mystery of her this behavior? Sahadev failed to understand but her words left a thrilling effect on him same as years before.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surprising update !!

I m surprised myself that Sahadev has spoken in favour of destructive war & that too going against his elders. Panchali keeping least expectation from her youngest shy husband often overshadowed by his strong elder brothers was startled to hear this.

Even while reading the peace mission parts in Mahabharata I was least expecting Bheem's acceptance in this mission since he was the one who took oath to kill the 100 Kauravas & the oaths from their brothers side too (Arjun to kill Karna & Sahdev to kill evil & scheming Shakuni). Aslo keeping in mind his hot temperament & his animosity with Duryodhana since childhood it was totally unlike him to agree to this peace mission decision and terms. U have highlighted this very well in this update.

Do continue soon. 😊

RoseFairy thumbnail
On the 18th day of Kurukshetra youngest pandava created his glory by slaying Shakuni and his son Ulook. The vile brain that rooted the seed of destruction will not work any more. Perhaps it will not regarded as heroic as brother Bheem and brother Arjun's achievements but he himself got freed from the burden he was bearing till now on his heart, the burden of fulfilling the oath in honor of his love. Now he can live in peace for rest of life. With thought of his love he remembered Panchali had said she will wait for him. He left for her tent.
He hesitated a bit before entering into tent. Suddenly he was feeling shy as early years of his life. In these years he had not spend any alone moment with her. So awkwardness occupied him. After so many years his love remembered him. Yes Panchali is still the lady love who brings youngest Pandava on his knees as she did in his youth. Though he had taken another wife 18 years back. His cousin little Madra princess Vijaya who used to tease him whenever they had met is now his wife and mother of his son Suhatra. Not that he doesn't love Vijaya, he has usual concern and affection for almost 10 years younger wife of his but his heart is still occupied by this woman with great personality. Sahadev took a deep breath and entered in the tent of his beloved.
Panchali was waiting for her youngest arya ever since she heard the news of slaughter of evil Shakuni by youngest pandava. She asked the guard not to let anyone enter before Sahadeva.
Sahadev was quite shocked to see Panchali with a lightened lamp on her hands upon entering the tent. The lady with lamp approached to him and held the lamp between them. Sahadev couldn't get meaning of this mysterious behaviour of Panchali, but in the light he could see a shine in her eyes that was missing for years.
"this is for you aarya." she moved lightened lamp around his face.
"Panchali you should welcome jyesth bhrata first, we got victory today." says Sahadev in a confused tone.
"look aarya, i have prepared my plate for that." Panchali indicated to a big round plate with decorated with lamps, flowers, grass, rice, vermilions and other ingredients for worship.
"so this is for killing mamashree. I ought to do this Panchali, if i wouldn't have kept my oath i wouldn't be able to forgive myself ever. But we all brothers had fulfilled our oath so i didn't do anything special." Sahadev was still confused.
Panchali smiled. Her youngest husband is still so innocent.
"Aarya the lamp is symbol of my heart. Its for not your slaying mamashree but for wiping darkness from my heart." she says calmly putting the lamp back on the plate."
"Panchali i still didn't get you." as usual he failed to understand this mysterious lady.
"can you remember our first night Aarya" asked Panchali looking into Sahadev's eyes.
Memories of 25 years back thrilled youngest Pandava even today.
" how can i forget Panchali, that was most special night of my life, the night of discovering a complete unknown side of life by your guidance." the sweet memories brought smile on his face.
"but i myself was away from truth of life Arya." Panchali sounded thoughtful. "today i want to share a secret with you aarya, when that night you confessed your love to me i never understood the depth of those words. That night i took a challenge to myself of turning you to a man. In pleasure of youth i was too much proud of my seduction skill that seducing an innocent prince as you was part of satisfying my ego. I thought by educating you physically i turned you to be my husband, but i never understood seduction and physical intimacy is not enough to build husband and wife relationship. Feelings play more stronger role in that. That day in courtroom when you didn't support your elders and talked in favor of war for avenging my insult, i realized depth of your love towards me. Its the very love of yours which helped you to create a different identity of yours coming out from the shadows of your elders, i know your existence depends on your obedience towards your brothers but that day your personality was separated from them. And that very day i got lesson of my life. Man and woman relationship is not only physical. When old age comes physical lust leaves body but feelings in heart lives forever. Its not my seduction that made you my husband its the very love of your towards me that turned you my husband in truest sense. Mystery of life is not the ancient desire but ancient feeling called love."
Panchali stopped. The realizations for few times had forgotten the loss of war in past 18 days.
Sahadev was overwhelmed. He never thought Panchali will ever open her heart to him and then she truly understood his love? This was the biggest achievement of his life.
He stepped closer and put his hand on her shoulder. After so many years he is touching her again. After birth of their son Shrutasen he didn't get much time to spend with her. Last few years before their exile Vijaya was his only wife. But today he didn't feel any hesitation on touching her anymore.
"Panchali i always loved you and will love you forever, if today you wouldn't have confessed these to me till i wouldn't have anything to question on your love towards me. You were always a perfect wife for me." he says, he suddenly felt too easy to talk to her after so many years.
Panchali kept her head on his heart. Sahadev for a while got startled. But today more than desire an intense feelings prevailed him with this touch. He put hand on her head. It was a light embrace but enough to convey each others emotions.
"i love you Arya." she whispers. Sahadev smiles shyly, words of love from his lady love still brings shyness in him.
"I love you Panchali" he says sweetly.
"i now realize that my blushing groom." she smirked mischievously after ages.
The footstep of victorious pandava force outside pandava camp made them conscious.
"i must join my brothers." Sahadev nods to Panchali and left hurriedly
Panchali arranges the plate again. She has lost a lot but what she has got from life worth of that is not less.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
ok when i started writing i didn't know where was i going but i wanted to think about the relation of most famous woman and her least noticed husband and just when i open Mahabharat i found vyasa himself had given the indication with Sahadev's dialogue to Krishna and that cleared my view on the relation. Thanks to my readers who requested to continue the story without them i wont ever be able to finish this most unusual writing of mine
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was awesome, darling!!! Most unusual yet the best!!! Loved this so much!!! Love you for writing this piece of fiction!!!!
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very beautiful ending to this unusual love story. Loved every part of it. 😊
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super ending.. Loved it.. Thnks for pm..
asu129 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish emotions must have been more discussed in the real mahabharat
Beautifully written di
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A wonderful ending dear😳😳😳
Your stories never failed to amaze me😳😳😳
Do continue your great works😳😳😳
iturkhahs thumbnail