Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Lpvely update...hihihihi rudra ne phele se hii zain ki future plan kar li..so funny!!
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜† aha Rudra will be saying a lot to Zain๐Ÿ˜‰
Asthuox thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiyakapoor

Awesome update...plz update soon

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thankyou, aha I try and update everydayy
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon yaar waiting from a long time...
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asthuox

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ I will try and provide exciting updates. Haha Rudra will be teasing Zain a lot don't worry about that๐Ÿ˜† I am updating today, infact writing it inbetween of replying to these messages.

WoW! You're real fast girl!
Kaheen meri hi nazar na lag jaye ๐Ÿ˜†
Will be waiting for the update.
This time, Update a L.O.N.G part. Okay? ๐Ÿ˜›

Asthuox thumbnail
This update mainly features on Zain's POV. In the next update I will balance the two out and bring in more scenes between our beautiful ZAYA
My eyes opened to the loud thud of the guitar. I found myself in an unfamiliar place. Oh my god, where am I? I couldn't possibly be kidnapped! The frighten feelings surrounded me and without planning or taking in note of the consequences I let out an ear-splitting scream.

"Shut up" And automatically someone's cold fingers covered my mouth and with their unbalanced force pinned me back down on the bed like glue. It was him. I turned my face slightly away. Zain was inches apart. It worried me. His chin was slightly resting on the edge of my left cheek. It was unexpectedly ticklish. I flushed in embarrassed.

Zain: Trying to damage my ear drums.

His face drew a glare as he narrowed his blue eyes at me.

His liquid blue eyes, they are so beautiful. The shade of peacock blue is so striking
. I thought to myself as I closely paid attention to his eyes. The only thing my eyes are framed on while the remaining expressions on my face are covered in a worry. I hope he doesn't mind me staring, I am trying to more like demanding myself not too but I feel like so locked in his eyes. From the looks of it, he doesn't seem to mind as he is just returning my gaze with his

Zain:

I never thought this girl could yell this thunderously. I slowly removed my hand away from her mouth to eliminate her worried expression. I brought my weight up and moved away from her.

"How old are you? You fainted for so long, old women!" I stressed. She had me troubled.

Aliya mutters embarrassed: Sorry, blood makes me faint.

I looked down at her, as she tried to get up.

Aliya: Ow!

Her left bandaged hand trembled.

"Careful" I rushed to her side again.

She blinked her green-eyes towards me. She bit her lip unsure. I could sense her confusion in how to react. I could hear her nervous breathing. It was hasty. Too fast.

"You scraped your left hand's palm when you fainted so I bandaged it. The wound might hurt a little still."

There was an awkward silence in the room but she broke the ice.

Aliya: I'm sorry, I don't even know you and I have troubled you so much-"

"I'm your neighbour, Zain" I cut her inbetween.

I didn't really want to hear her thank-you speech. I don't do things to be a hero; I do it out of humanity. But for a while it felt like I lost my breath when she lay unconscious in my arms.
I felt scared, for the first time.

Aliya opened her mouth to say something but remained silent however her eyes were asking allot of questions and I felt like I could read them.

"I'm their son. When they moved here, I decided to stay in France with my Uncle to complete the last year of my High-School before moving to London"

She politely smiled as she nodded her head indicating I cleared enquires she held.

Hold on, why I am even giving her my bio-data. I questioned myself.

She suddenly grasped the covers hastily feeling my strong gaze. I carried her home on my back. The monkey didn't want to get off. It was so hard to handle her and my bike. She looks thin, but weigh's quite a bit. Why am I keeping her here still? What invisible string is keeping me tied with her?

My thoughts were rudely broken from her sneeze. She shifted her weight slightly off the bed and got off. Her face suddenly became pale. I exclaimed her confused. I became alert as I noticed her legs lose their balance. There was not even half an inch distance between our faces. We were so close. I could feel her warm breath on my skin.

It's strange that all this time I never explored Aliya's face properly but then again I was tensed previously when she remained unconscious. She is too beautiful to be true with such flawless features. Her skin was fair and smooth and she had these naturally tinted rosy cheeks. And Aliya's memorizing eyes. Personally her sharp light green eyes are my favourite. They twinkle slightly when she smiles and her pink petal lips. She is a walking poetry.

Mashallah. I thought to myself, as I admired her openly.

"Ahhh" I hear her let out a small cry.

I realised the strength of my grip around her small waist. It was tight, really TIGHT. I didn't mean to hold her so firmly. I was only securing her so this suicidal idiot didn't slip and fall again, well.. That's the theory I tried to explain to myself. I carried on staring but she began to look uncomfortable so I tried to change the scene.

"Have you done a PHD in fainting" I forged a frowned.

I slowly loosened my grip and brought her up slowly. I was being so careful with this girl, as if she is a glass doll. She took few step back awkwardly as if I was contagiousand her cheeks warmed up. This girl was either blushing or she was embarrassed, whatever it may be she looked.. kind of cute.

Aliya: I think I should leave now.

I didn't like the sound of that.

Edited by Asthuox - 10 years ago
Emaani.95 thumbnail
LOVELY!<3
I love your way of writing. It's wonderful! โค๏ธ

A very cute but short part :(
Can you write the next part a little longer? Please?
Edited by Emaani.95 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute part.zain was so worried for aliya.can't wait for next part.
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Hey Aastha! I was trying to pm you but you've exceeded the number of pm's you can receive so couldn't do it. ( i also scraped you about it)
I just wanted to suggest you to add an index on the first page of this thread so that the new readers will be able to find all the parts easily. (:
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovelyyy one!!! Too good!!!
Especially the lines
Hold on, why I am even giving her my bio-data. I questioned myself.
Cracked me up๐Ÿ˜†..so like our zain!!!
Plz cont soon wid a bit longer one plzzz!!!

Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...drr meet was chooo cute!!
๐Ÿ˜†