Kumkum Bhagya 23rd may 2014 written update || Rabul love confession

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Its raining heavily, suresh n pragya stands under a umbrella.Suresh asks her if she said yes n her own willing or just for her mum.pragya said I didn't said yes coz some1 was forcing me, I want to marry u.she asks him if he s happy marrying her.he tells anyguy will b lucky to get her n their life, their cute scene with banjaara song in bg.abhi n tanu were coming n their car.abhi saw them romancing on road.he ask driver to honk loudly. Suresh tells pragya that this guy must not hav a girl n his life, thats y he s jealous.they both laughs. Abhi's car separated them.abhi saw pragya and he tells her u r so intrested in giving interview na, if next time u try to play with me remember u will find me infront of u, coz ab shuru hogayi hai hamari kahaani. (Allah waariyaan) .
Bulbul is walking on road, a car follows her.she thinks its purab.car stops and a girl comes out.its d girl bb saw with purab.she asks her what she think abt herself and tells she doesnt love purab but abhi.and all d girls u saw with purab r actually abhi's lovers.they r with him coz through him they can reach abhi.bb asks how.girl says purab s abhi's bff n manager and she clears all her doubts.bb smiles and feels bad for doubting purab. On otherhand purab is driving and s thinking abt bb.
Pragya is drying her hair and thinks abt abhi's words.purvi comes and tells her that sarla is still upset with morning issues.she goes to meet her.sarla tells her every mums feel bad when they hear some1 talks bad abt their kids.pragya cheers her up saying she n suresh r getting married. All r happy.
Pragya tells bb abt abhi n gets angry on him.bb thinks she should apologize to purab. Abhi nd tanu comes n tanu's bedroom.she comes back changing .je gifts her a ring.she tells its beautiful but she can't wear this as she s scared of media.they will make stories if she wore it.he says ok.she kisses him on his cheek.
purab is thinking abt bb and remember washroom incidents.he close his eyes.bb comes.when he open his eyes he saw her.he asks her ur still here? Bb tells i just came.she gives him a envelope. He thought its resignation letter.so he starts to taunts her.he asks her to get lost.she runs frm there.purab open d envelope and s surprised to find a sorry card.he feels bad for shouting at her.
Avni's fiancee samarth frm d show Aur pyaar hogaya comes to meet abhi.they promotes Z20 cricket match.
BB n her cabin curse herself for giving that sorry card to him.she turns and sees purab there. He tells her u should resign frm d job and he will give her salary. She says fine i ll go but I dont need ur money.he say u should go from here or else its not good for me.I always thinks abt u and m scared whenever u comes close to me..in talks he said I love uuu to her.bb s shocked n runs away frm there.purab follows her.she comes down n lift.they both thinks abt eachother and thinks why its happening. She decided to go back to office.she opens d lift and find purab there.in fb their all meetings are shown. Sunona sangemarmar plays in bg.rabul eyelock. Bb goes inside d lift.they both comes closer and they huggs.lift door closed!

Precap: aliya is talking abt pragya to abhi and tells him he should not leave her.

Edited by Asharkibiwi - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates dear.😊
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update😊 Abhigya meeting and Rabul confession😳was highlight of the episode!!