Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
They should've chosen a better actor to play Sidra.. The dialog delivery of the girl playing Sidra is bad.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Waseem Abbas rolls his eyes so much Oh God.. he needs to stop doing that.. They didn't wake up together? 😕 Mehr was waking Saqib up while she was opening the curtains..

and what's left in the story now? like end it already..

well not literally, but he was in her bed😊 ab kya sab dikha dain tumko😆 akal mand ko ishara kafi hota hai
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

well not literally, but he was in her bed😊 ab kya sab dikha dain tumko😆 akal mand ko ishara kafi hota hai

wo to main already samajh gayi thi.. LOL.. But I was like did I miss anything and if they actually got up in the same bed..😆
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next storyline is Saqib going off to work and worrying about Meher, thinking about what his friend said.
How did Saqib manage to fall in love with her? She's been mean to him since day one. And all of a sudden Meher is all nice, I mean atleast show her a bit awkward with him.

I agree that the actress playing Sidra needs to work on her acting.
-shabz- thumbnail
I agree with Mehr, why is her mother doing things differently with sidra..I do not blame mehr for her shikwa's...they are bang on.
Usman. thumbnail
^stopped watching it after doctor's entry. there wasnt much left to it. What are they doing now??
5he11y thumbnail
Understand her feelings..she is young, immature and selfish. But so is her mother. Why cant she offer Meher the same stuff now. Why does it have to remain different. Why can't she look after the armaan of both girls. The mother continues to be selfish.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

^stopped watching it after doctor's entry. there wasnt much left to it. What are they doing now??

Doctor went ga ga over sidra🤔 wonder why...anyways...mehr doesnt like doctor because he mistakenly called saqib their dad, and later on said something about his age...but deep down she doesnt like him because she feels her mother is dealing with sidra's situation differently then hers...mom wants to take out all her armaan's in sidras wedding, mehr says everything should be done the same way, sidra should get another saqib😆 and I agree.
Edited by -shabz- - 10 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally wonder why the doc went gaga over Sidra too.. she's so boring.. baat tak to theek se karti nahi..🤢😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Doctor went ga ga over sidra🤔 wonder why...anyways...mehr doesnt like doctor because he mistakenly called saqib their dad, and later on said something about his age...but deep down she doesnt like him because she feels her mother is dealing with sidra's situation differently then hers...mom wants to take out all her armaan's in sidras wedding, mehr says everything should be done the same way, sidra should get another saqib😆 and I agree.

@bold: LOL 😆 I think the Mehr is right. Siblings do get jealous if one of them is treated different than the other. I'm team Mehr 😆