Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't watch this show but I read hot doctor and then had to look up who you guys were talking about...since I see no good looking guys in this show from whatever glimpses of the show I catch when my mom's watching it. 😆

Emmad Irfani is very hot! He's one of my favorite models...I never saw his work as an actor though.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All it took Doctor saahab to fall in love with Sidra was her saying "aap to doctor hain" 😕 like sense bhi koi cheez hai.. The girl playing Sidra talks so annoying she stretches everything she says and so nasal..😆

When exactly did Saqib bhai fall in love with Meher?? I'm glad that Mateen is go went gone but what's left now.. they should have like 1-2 more episodes and end it..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't watch this show but I read hot doctor and then had to look up who you guys were talking about...since I see no good looking guys in this show from whatever glimpses of the show I catch when my mom's watching it.😆

Emmad Irfani is very hot! He's one of my favorite models...I never saw his work as an actor though.

Ahhh he's a model? That explains it.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

All it took Doctor saahab to fall in love with Sidra was her saying "aap to doctor hain" 😕 like sense bhi koi cheez hai.. The girl playing Sidra talks so annoying she stretches everything she says and so nasal..😆

When exactly did Saqib bhai fall in love with Meher?? I'm glad that Mateen is go went gone but what's left now.. they should have like 1-2 more episodes and end it..

no...he fell in love in the scene before that...when she is crying in the hall way, that was a cute scene...loved how he sniffs her hair when she goes in the room....yeah yeah I know he didnt "sniff " literally, but I would like to believe he did.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

no...he fell in love in the scene before that...when she is crying in the hall way, that was a cute scene...loved how he sniffs her hair when she goes in the room....yeah yeah I know he didnt "sniff " literally, but I would like to believe he did.

That really made me laugh. I did think it was a bit weird when Sidra was opening the door he was standing really close to her and maybe even sniffed her hair 😆

To be honest I would rather see Sidra and the doctors love story rather than a potential Meher and Saqib love story. To me it seems like she cares for Saqib on a platonic level. She sees how nice he is to her and in return she is mean to him so she feels bad and guilty.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I totally agree, why was the doc. saahab roaming in the corridors consoling people ad he fell in love when she said "app mere bhai ko discharge kyun nahi kar rhe" 😆
em sure Saqib bhai fall in love with mehr the moment he signed the nikkah nama 😆
Popo. thumbnail
In every Epi we are told advantages of having saqib bhai around 😆 now that mehr have realized it, there's nothing left in the story, I think mateen will return with some plan 🤔

Plus waseem abbas can look better than this, bt they have make sure with his clothes, hair style ad everything that he dosen't look nicee, anyways he's a genuinely nice guy he doesn't have to look good 😉

Edited by Popo. - 10 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so they finally are husband and wife for real, btw, can someone tell me what mehr says to saqib in the first scene after he asks for chai...she says something and then he smiles and the next morning they wake up in bed together.
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

so they finally are husband and wife for real, btw, can someone tell me what mehr says to saqib in the first scene after he asks for chai...she says something and then he smiles and the next morning they wake up in bed together.

She said kahi bahir chal k peete hain
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waseem Abbas rolls his eyes so much Oh God.. he needs to stop doing that.. They didn't wake up together? 😕 Mehr was waking Saqib up while she was opening the curtains..

and what's left in the story now? like end it already..