Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am scared of all of them except the kids ones.😆

Lol em alsoo scared of some of them but i like discovery, crazy boat, free fall. I don't like the flying carpet one...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@bold: How many episodes you have watched till now?

and yes, the mother is Irsa Ghazal. I really like her acting,

@Dex: Have you seen Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein?? If yes..your views on it?

yes Usman, I am watching alishba's pehchaan🤔...I dont know why but I am...its like I am watching an old drama of PTV...and I have so many questions...I will ask in the pehchaan discussion thread...come over there.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

yes Usman, I am watching alishba's pehchaan🤔...I dont know why but I am...its like I am watching an old drama of PTV...and I have so many questions...I will ask in the pehchaan discussion thread...come over there.

lol @ Alishba's pehchan 😆
btw, anyone here watching masterchef Pakistan?? Its really interesting. I guess i need to open a new thread for it.
Popo. thumbnail
I am watching masterchef, thread for it is a good idea.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched it from the beginning but my mum gave me a brief recap on what happened. Seriously does the mother really expect her daughter to accept being married to someone who is old enough to be her father? I mostly agree with everything Meher says. But with the whole him taking her to places for example to the cinema, that scene seemed like a daughter upset with her father and then they go off to watch a film. I cant wait for the next few episodes.
Popo. thumbnail
Really nicee episode, mehr & saqib scenes were really good :)
791198 thumbnail
Awww who else loved the scene between the hot doc and Sidra?? That was so unexpected and so cute. I want the hot doc to marry Sidra already! ❤️
791198 thumbnail
And Mehr and Saqib are getting close. I can't believe I'm saying this because I think I'm the shallowest person around but so what Saqib is old and ugly. He is such a good guy that you can't help but inevitably end up rooting for him.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am glad Mateen is out of the picture...and yes dexter, the doctor is fine looking...I like how you described Saqib😆
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am glad Mateen is out of the picture...and yes dexter, the doctor is fine looking...I like how you described Saqib😆

Honestly at first I was like poor Mehr. She should run away and get married to Mateen. But now I would rather she stay with Saqeeb. He is such a good guy. I even stopped noticing his face or age. 😆 😆