Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG I know Discovery
My cousins love that one :P
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa i heard tht they have started a building or something which makes it congested and discovery is 👍🏼
Edited by Popo. - 10 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Thanks for starting this topic. I watch this show and love it. The actress that plays the mother is such a good actress. When she cried at her husband's death, it was really gut wrenching. So far, this is the best drama I have watched this year. Everything else is boring in comparision. I gave up on Iztrab and Badhar momin. Koi nahi apna isn't that interesting either. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Thanks for starting this topic. I watch this show and love it. The actress that plays the mother is such a good actress. When she cried at her husband's death, it was really gut wrenching. So far, this is the best drama I have watched this year. Everything else is boring in comparision. I gave up on Iztrab and Badhar momin. Koi nahi apna isn't that interesting either. 😆

oo...dexter from big boss forum🤗...yeah I gave up on izterab as soon as became like the movie "step mom"...and bashar momin is an over actor's paradise...I tried watching koi nahi apna, but didnt like it...so far for me its shikwa, marasim, mere humdum mere dost, ahista ahista and when i have nothing else i plug into Mausam and Pehchaan.
The mother in shikwa is Irsa Ghazal if i am not wrong, she used to play the lead long time back.
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

oo...dexter from big boss forum🤗...yeah I gave up on izterab as soon as became like the movie "step mom"...and bashar momin is an over actor's paradise...I tried watching koi nahi apna, but didnt like it...so far for me its shikwa, marasim, mere humdum mere dost, ahista ahista and when i have nothing else i plug into Mausam and Pehchaan.
The mother in shikwa is Irsa Ghazal if i am not wrong, she used to play the lead long time back.

Hola! 🤗 Was your old username Happyviewer?

Oh you're watching others too? Which one would you recommend? I'm not watching anything other than Shikwa and Koi nahi apna right now.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Hola! 🤗 Was your old username Happyviewer?

Oh you're watching others too? Which one would you recommend? I'm not watching anything other than Shikwa and Koi nahi apna right now.

yes...its me happyviewer😊, ok back to recommendations...mere humdum mere dost is by the writer of humsafar, however sarmad khoosat's direction made humsafar a super duper hit...MHMD lacks that but it is a good watch...Ahista Ahista looks promising...I am enjoying it, it has the glossy crisp look that I like in dramas...and i forgot to mention Mere mehrbaan...its very star plus-ish, but for some reason I enjoy it.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

@bold: How many episodes you have watched till now?

and yes, the mother is Irsa Ghazal. I really like her acting,

@Dex: Have you seen Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein?? If yes..your views on it?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Hina & Popo: I dont like Discovery. I cant sit on gol gol ghomnay walay rides. I mostly enjoy heights walay rides i-e flying carpet, crazy boat or free fall.
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
recently i had a haircut and my pony tail is just like that of sonia😛

Originally posted by: Usman.

@Hina & Popo: I dont like Discovery. I cant sit on gol gol ghomnay walay rides. I mostly enjoy heights walay rides i-e flying carpet, crazy boat or free fall.

I am scared of all of them except the kids ones.😆