Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

Ahan, What is yours?

My name is Hermain, so Hermain Zain Abdullah 😆 See ! Actually no one's name suits with mine except my dad's 😛
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

My name is Hermain, so Hermain Zain Abdullah 😆 See ! Actually no one's name suits with mine except my dad's 😛

WoW!
One of my friend's name is also Hermain :')
So you're the second Hermain I know 😊
Lol, you're right! Your name doesn't suits with Zain's 😛
clockworknerd thumbnail

WoW!
One of my friend's name is also Hermain :')
So you're the second Hermain I know 😊
Lol, you're right! Your name doesn't suits with Zain's 😛

Ahh nice! 😉 I thought I won't find anyone named Hermain.. because the name is a bit unique! And i don't even like it 😛 Haha! Emaan, jalay pe namak mat chirko 😆
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Ahh nice! 😉 I thought I won't find anyone named Hermain.. because the name is a bit unique! And i don't even like it 😛 Haha! Emaan, jalay pe namak mat chirko 😆

Yeah! The name is very unique. When I, for the first time, met my friend 'Hermain', I found her name very weird as I was hearing it first time but then she told me it's meaning n all and ab toh aadat hi ho gayi hai uske naam ki. Ab sahi lagta hai 😳
She's my friend from the past 5 years :')

You don't like your name? Why?
LolZ, 😆 sorry! I didn't mean to 😛
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Awhhh thus was such a cute is from zain helping eeman to apologise to convincing aliya.. And the line at the end where she's like I wish studies was like love it just happens was epicness! Thanks to the pm I have sent a buddy request please accept and pm me when you Uodate stories on zaya! Thanks :)

Thanks Sweta :')
I have accepted your request and will definitely PM you for my next work on ZaYa 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail

[BR][DIV]Yeah! The name is very unique. When I, for the first time, met my friend 'Hermain', I found her name very weird as I was hearing it first time but then she told me it's meaning n all and ab toh aadat hi ho gayi hai uske naam ki. Ab sahi lagta hai[:$][/DIV][DIV]She's my friend from the past 5 years :')[/DIV][BR][DIV]You don't like your name? Why?[/DIV][DIV]LolZ,[LOL]sorry! I didn't mean to[:P][/DIV]

Ahh! Yeah dekha na! Well I don't like it because it's a name for boys too [:P] My old neighbours had a son named Hermain! [LOL] And besides that some ppl pronounce my name as 'Her-man' [:x] the situation is so awkward whenever someone calls my name like that! [:P]
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.

This was absolutely a delight to read. Such a cute OS! <3 I could imagine ZaYa with this adorable lil' kid, hehe. This particular dialogue by Emaan tugs at my heart "Sometimes I wish k parhaayi bhi muhabbat ki tarah hoti, khud hi ho jati!" D'awww, just so cute :') Keep writing Emaani, you are a great writer :)

Thanks A lot Jyo. 🤗
❤️
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

res

unres
too many places to unres where i hav promised long wale comments..
so here..even if i loved this and want to write a lot more.. only a short one.. sorry..

this was really cute!
aliya as a protective mother who wants her child to do well in studies and zain as acaring father who loves his daughter n wife both is such a pleasure to read!
i really loved their daughter's characterization! a bit a aliya into whole chunk of zain! how adorable is that!
lovely one dear.. great job!
pls do PM abt ur next works!😊

It's okay dear but on my next ZaYa fiction I want a L.O.N.G comment from you. Okay?
Abhi ke liye yeh chalay ga :p

Thankyou so much Vinu!
There's always a difference between how a writer reads their own work and how the reader reads it. You comment clearly told me how any other person sees this piece of work.
I didn't give much thought to their characterization but still how you observed their characters warmed up my heart. Really! :')
Thanks for the lovely comment! (':
Edited by Emaani.95 - 10 years ago
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Oh, it was shoo cute:-) i was like awww the whole os ..
and "Mama, Daddy you know sometimes I wish k parhaayi bhi muhabbat ki tarha hoti, khud hi ho jati!." 🤣
4 saal ki hai, but phir bhi dheet hai bacchi...par kyun na ho..humari zain aur aliya ki hai..:-D 🤣

Thanks dear 😊
Emaani.95 thumbnail

Ahh! Yeah dekha na! Well I don't like it because it's a name for boys too 😛 My old neighbours had a son named Hermain! 😆 And besides that some ppl pronounce my name as 'Her-man' 😡 the situation is so awkward whenever someone calls my name like that! 😛

HAHAH!
Don't worry, it's a nice name + it's unique. :D
You're lucky that your name is unique. How I wish that no other girl except me has been named Emaan. Mujhe nahi passand ke mere allawa kisi ka bhi naam Emaan ho. 😳 (I don't know why)