Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Don't know how i missed out on this one earlier...😕..but this OS was Beautiful Sangeetha!👏..Loved the Divinity that Arjun & Panchali shared in that write up..😳..and Panchali's confusion of whether it could be Govind add such an innocent touch to the OS..😊..LOved the way Panchali's Vichilit Mann was calmed down by her Arya..this moment was Special!..If only the CVs had given us at least something sweet as this..even a hand hold would do..leave the hug!😳

Thanks Sakshi...yes, Ardi fans ki saari aashaien sirf sapno mein hi rahengi. Nevertheless, I'm sad that the show is getting over...will miss all the characters specially the three Krishnas😭
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am re-reading all your OSs today Sangeeta, it is my Saturday treat to myself!
And what a treat!!

The 3 Krishna's were so connected that at some point each one became the other. You have brought this out beautifully in this OS. They understood each others' thoughts without any need for elaboration and you have illustrated this so so wonderfully. A mere thank you seems so inadequate...
DrShindeSweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Sakshi...yes, Ardi fans ki saari aashaien sirf sapno mein hi rahengi. Nevertheless, I'm sad that the show is getting over...will miss all the characters specially the three Krishnas😭

3 Krishnas! My all time favorite characters.
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know..this is like a year after
But honestly speaking amazing writing!!!!😃
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a great os bheegi😃
the conversation between draupadi and arjun is heart touching😊
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The aura of Arjun and Krishna...beautiful. loved the way you wrote Draupadi's confusion and her acceptance...Awesome writing.
BeeAnKa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well done!! I liked the ending... You have good imagination skills... Wow.. read a good FF after a while.