Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
You know off-late I've been obsessing with the Nara Narayana incarnation of Lord Vishnu. We all know who they are in Mahabharata and I think this OS of yours has described so very beautifully, how Krishna and Arjuna are just two bodies twined together in one soul. How Krishna filled the void Arjuna left behind in Draupadi's life. I'm not talking about romance, I'm talking about connection, that feeling of being someone's friend, someone's priority :) Beautifully done :D
mishree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is mind blowing stuff
I just love it...
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bheegi, this is wonderful!!
You know, I can actually see this playing out.

⭐️B CVs are known to milk scenes with high emotional content, so I won't be surprised if we really get to see something like this in the show as well!!

I just hope the CVs end up reading you story and give us something really memorable in the post-war scenario...
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

bheegi di its a masterpiece!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
loved it!!! awesome!!! πŸ‘

Thanks Krishnaa...u r very kind as always😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

It's beautiful and serene. ..loved it bheegi 😊

Thnks for this one 😊
Please write few more on them 😊

Thanks Rushika...will definitely write more as long as I get an inspiration. As I said before, Ardi are the hardest couple to write about. They are not a regular kaliyugi romantic couple. Their love is very spiritual and silent
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: taruna40

its awesome bheegi

bothe the dark men in her life seems one after the war
parth has always been the chamer but since the war and all his losses and wth madhav beside him has to come to peace wth himself

loved it write some more whenever u ve time

Thanks Taruna. I've to believe that after the war, Nara and Narayana were even closer than before...probably indistinguishable. No wonder, after Krishna's death, Arjun lost all his powers
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Rushika...will definitely write more as long as I get an inspiration. As I said before, Ardi are the hardest couple to write about. They are not a regular kaliyugi romantic couple. Their love is very spiritual and silent

ur welcome 😊
Yess i can understand ur apathy ArDi are an unusual couple to write on without hurting any religious sentiments

But do u remember medha posted a citation when Arjun returned from Indralok he gifted all jewelleries to her
I'm sure u will do wonders if u will write it 😳
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzs200

amazing os bheegi luv it to the core πŸ‘

Thanks Ritzs😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

beautifully written yaar, first ArDi OS i am reading and i just loved it...keep writing more...I wish the SB ppl had ur vision and insight with regards to Arjun and Madhav being one

Actually SP creatives are pretty good about the symbolic themes...hope they will allude to the N-N relationship during Gita. Thanks FYH😊
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

You know off-late I've been obsessing with the Nara Narayana incarnation of Lord Vishnu. We all know who they are in Mahabharata and I think this OS of yours has described so very beautifully, how Krishna and Arjuna are just two bodies twined together in one soul. How Krishna filled the void Arjuna left behind in Draupadi's life. I'm not talking about romance, I'm talking about connection, that feeling of being someone's friend, someone's priority :) Beautifully done :D

Thanks Bunny. I first read this N-N connection with respect to their relationship with Draupadi in the book Yagnaseni. In fact in that book, Draupadi wanted to marry Krishna but he convinced her to marry Arjun as they were both essentially the same😊