Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

Hahahahaha yess the thought process ad scene selection took a lot of time but downloads nope not much, some videos i already had plus a few advertisement's, OST's ad some scenes from here & there 😆 normally drama vm ki lambi lambi episode download karna is moree hectic 😛

Hahah, phir bhii 😆
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Wow.. Lovely vm Popo 😃

It was a new idea.. To gather most of the lovely clips n make them one with a beautiful song at the bg..😳

Really liked the scenes u selected..

Just i don't knw a few.. Where did they appear ..

Ayeza Khan.. In a Mehendi attire with her dad

N Fahad Mustafa with Rabab Hashim... When did they work together ?? 😲

Thank you so much 😳
ad yar ayeza khan scenes in mehndi attire ad with her dad are from Cadbury dairy milk add 😛

Ad fahad mustafa one is zong 1st anniversary song. Here check it out, it's a nicee song 😃

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrcd3_zong-1st-anniversary-song-batain-suntay-raho-batain-krtay-raho_webcam

Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hahah! Yeah this tapal and Zong advert i saw for the first time. And i didn't even know of this song by Jawad Ahmed.. Idek who the guy is 😆

U don't know who jawad ahmed is strange he was very famous singer of his tym though em not a fan but still he was famous when I was quite young 😆
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail

Hahah, phir bhii 😆

Haha chalo maan liya mene k bhot downloads kiye mene 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

U don't know who jawad ahmed is strange he was very famous singer of his tym though em not a fan but still he was famous when I was quite young 😆

Tell me the years when he was famous. Kya pata mai us waqt paida hee na hui hun 😆
Popo. thumbnail

Tell me the years when he was famous. Kya pata mai us waqt paida hee na hui hun 😆

hahahh 2001-2003 almost ab agr tm tab bi paida nahii hui ti phir toh tm bachi ho yar 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

hahahh 2001-2003 almost ab agr tm tab bi paida nahii hui ti phir toh tm bachi ho yar 😆

I was 3-5 years uss waqt. Itni zyada bhi choti nahi hun.😆 Thodi si hun xD
Popo. thumbnail

I was 3-5 years uss waqt. Itni zyada bhi choti nahi hun.😆 Thodi si hun xD

hahaah i was 9-11 back then ab dekhlo ktnii choti ho 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Don't compare my age to yours. 😆 I'm one of the youngest member on every forum I go 🤢
Everybody is either in university or college. Aur mera tou school khatam honay mein bhi 2 saal hain 😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much 😳
ad yar ayeza khan scenes in mehndi attire ad with her dad are from Cadbury dairy milk add 😛

Ad fahad mustafa one is zong 1st anniversary song. Here check it out, it's a nicee song 😃

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrcd3_zong-1st-anniversary-song-batain-suntay-raho-batain-krtay-raho_webcam

Oh okk Ayeza one.. But OMG !! Tht Fahad Rabab is from Zong's Batein Sunte Raho ???? 😲😲 I was addicted to tht song n vid !! I remembered Fahad being in it but i didn't knw about Rabab... So she appeared there first... Nice !!

Thnx for sharing the link.. #OldGoldenSongs 😳